Oved Horse and Pet Store

Oved Horse and Pet Store

2.3

Don’t buy from here

I bought an incubator from there, when I went to track the order it said my order was on hold, I contacted them about it and they said it was out of stock and that it was on backorder, long story short I asked for a refund and am waiting for the money to come through

Karen
KarenNorthern Region, NSW

Thankyou

I found the site easy to navigate and process through.Very happy with the price of my Brookfield chick plate, it arrived pretty quickly . Great service. Will be back again. Thankyou.

Other Pet Shops

The only pet store I buy from!

I've shopped at Oveds for many years. I pick up my orders and have never had a problem. Occasionally a product isn't immediately available from a supplier, or a supplier has changed packaging or product details, and this can delay part of my order. However, I have always had good communication from Oveds and if part of my order can't be filled, I get a prompt email and they always refund that amount to my bank account. I've occasionally had the need for a product they don't carry (from one of their regular suppliers) and they've been efficient and generous in sourcing it for me. I recommend Oveds to all my friends and family. I shop here firstly for the great service and secondly for the excellent prices.

Pet Shops

Find out how Oved Horse and Pet Store compares to other Pet Shops

Chell
ChellMelbourne

Medicine about to expire but sent replacement

I purchased a bottle of 50 wormer tablets from Oved’s. Ordering online was easy and the order arrived a week later.

The repeat dose for this wormer is every 3 months, but the bottle Oved's sent me expired after 2 months. Luckily I noticed this and contacted them. It took about a week for them to get back to me, but they did replace the product which I was happy with. Just something to keep in mind when purchasing for Oved's, their stock may be old.

Appalling service

Ordered 4 bottles of hydrogen peroxide received 1 with no advice on quantity restriction or low stock. Would have cancelled order as paying postage on one bottle is clearly not financially viable. No reply to my complaint lodged via email.

Jayson W.
Jayson W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dishonest! Cancels orders with no refund.

Ordered a couple of products, no communication and when I made contact was advised they could not supply and were cancelling the refund. Product was still available on their store for a higher price. No refund forthcoming, have had to charge back.

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome prices.

Have ordered from Oveds several times for both dog and bird products. Their prices are incredible and range is also excellent. I have always collected my order from their premises and paid cash. I have never had any problems with their service. Would highly recommend based on my experience with them.

They did it again

I have ordered and paid for Buffalo Fly ear tags and have just received an email stating that they are out of product and the price has increased, to be fair they have offered a refund but when I email them they send reply that " they are closed for business from the 26th Dec to 6th Jan " even though they sent the email on the 26th Dec........... lets see if the are true to their word in regards to the refund !!!!!

Do not use this company

Pet Shops

Find out how Oved Horse and Pet Store compares to other Pet Shops

Troy
TroyQueensland

cancel online order then jack up the price - extortion

Disgusted. Ordered an "in stock" fungicide ($126.50 + $21 shipping) to stop fungus killing my expensive turf. I received email confirmation that order was received and an invoice to confirm my order and payment. I checked the following week for tracking info and discovered my order was cancelled without any call/email (they did refund money to my card). I checked on their website for the product again to see if it is out of stock and low and behold it is STILL in stock but now they have jacked the price up to $169.

Order cancelled without notification or explanation

I order pet supplies online and got the confirmation email.

When the items had not arrived 3 weeks later I checked my account portal and found the order had been cancelled despite items still showing in stock on the web page.

On checking my bank account I discovered that my order had been refunded 2 weeks earlier (I’m not complaining about that) but no notification had ever been received that the order had been cancelled and/or refunded.

I do understand that sometimes stock quantities don’t match up and there may be a delay in supply - but to cancel an order without any communication is the poorest of customer service and I am not impressed.

Cate8