Ovela (Kogan) Memory Foam Mattress Topper

MPN: OVTPRSGMEMA

3.3

Mumof2

Mumof2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love Love Love this topper!!!

I had one of these bamboo cover memory foam toppers on my kids beds and decided to get one for my own QS bed. Well what a difference it has made to mine and my hubbies sleep. It is firm but not hard, you kind of mould into it, so comfy this product is fantastic and has made such a difference for both of us. Thankyou Qvela and Kogan.

Purchased in July 2020 at Kogan.com for A$139.00.

CaroleKThe Mallee, VIC

Not what I ordered

I bought this product online, through Amazon. It was supposed to be 8cm but was only 4cm. Looking back at the product details on the order it does not confirm 8cm nor does state it on the delivery slip (my fault for not being more careful). However, I do have are screen shots of the product I ordered on that date which shows the expected gross weight of package was almost 2kgs more than what was on the box we received...go figure. As far as I am concerned Amazon and Kogan are both guilty of false advertising. Do not deal with them.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$94.00.

CaroleK

Ross, Kogan has contacted us already and told the product was what we ordered, so bad luck Donald Duck for us, and please remember my name is Carole with an 'e' we ordered an 8cm thick overlay. We already had a 4cm one...$%^&*

Not as described.

Was advertised as 8 cm thick nonsense its only 3-4 cm
False Advertising it hard and its going back to the shop.

I paid $226.98 NZD for it. I don't mind paying if its what I want but I ordered 8 cm and got 3-4 cm.

They never sent me a proper receipt and there's no packing slip.

Purchased in April 2020 at Dick Smith.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Ovela (Kogan) Memory Foam Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

M B.

M B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

Extremely disappointed in this product. I might as well have put a board over the mattress. It is rock hard! I cannot use this mattress topper at all. And it's not just me. Another family member who can sleep on just about anything couldn't bare how hard this is. Don't waste your money!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Kogan.com for A$79.99.

Jac

JacSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Ovela 7 zone Thick Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Bamboo Cover 8cm Thick

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for A$89.00.

Terrible very disappointed

I was very disappointed when i took the product out of the packaging & saw the lumps in it. Spent so much money for a faulty product. I dont recommend this product.

Stephan

StephanSydney, NSW

Improved sleep pattern and life 100 percent

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com.

Abhijith K

Abhijith KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap way to add some firmness to your bed

Cheap way to add some firmness to your bed. I had a spring mattress where I could feel the springs and after adding this, it has been much better. Take some time to flatten itself due to the rolled packaging done for delivery.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan for A$68.00.

Ian

IanCentral West, NSW

Great!

Makes a big difference to comfort. I used to wake frequently due to back/neck pain but now sleep through. I recommended it to several friends who have bought and loved it.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kogan.com.

Morsal

MorsalMelbourne

Makes no difference from your actual mattress

I bought this a few days ago not really happy with it. The only reason I got it so I could have a restful sleep but instead I get back pain

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Shorty61

Shorty61

Comfy & Very good value

We take our mattress with us when staying in accommodation with hard uncomfortable mattresses! It converts a potential 'back killer' bed into one that gives us a relaxed and restful sleep. A little heavy ( Queen) when rolled up for transport but it's well worth the effort.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Gaile

Gaile

Makes life better

Husband has a frozen shoulder, and was finding it hard to get comfortable in bed, was very painful if he happens to turn on his side while asleep, since getting the topper he has found he is not so sore.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Siew

SiewSouthwest, VIC

Ovela gel infused memory foam topper- that isnt cool

bought a ovela gel infused memory foam mattress topper a few weeks ago. I quite like the firmness of the mattress but the so called 'coolness' from the gel beats me- when you first lie on the mattress it may be cool for a while but I still toss and turn many times through the nite due to the heat. Makes no difference with or without this so called gel infused mattress topper. If anyone is intending to buy one to have a cooler nite, I think you may have to have a trial run before purchase or you will be dissapointed. Good tihng it was not an expensive item from Kogan

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Trish45

Trish45

Wonderful product!

Brilliant product combined with unsurpassable Kogan service - a match made in heaven. For the best and most comfortable night's rest/sleep you cant go past these amazing mattress covers. Thanks again Kogan you make online shopping a breeze.

Jeanette

JeanetteMoe

Beautiful bedding, just awesome, glad I made this purchase

Hi All, let me tell you, Everything I buy from Kogan I have been very happy with, good quality, prices are lower than other sites, delivery is very quick, I have bought a few Ovela bedding as my friends have seen what I have bought, so I gave them my bedding & reorder for my self, this happened a few times my friends are also happy with the Ovela products. Cheers From a Kogan online shopper