Ovela (Kogan) Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Ovela (Kogan) Memory Foam Mattress Topper

MPN: OVTPRSGMEMA
See the Best Mattress Toppers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

graceGSydney, NSW

Wasted my money!!

I bought a 5cm memory foam double bed mattress topper from Kogan and it buckles on the side edge that
I sleep on. On the opposite side it bulges. Very badly made. I appears that the foam expands more than the
cover size. I can only assume that I received a DUD! Comfort wise, Kind of OK. I will never by from Kogan ever again. I have also noticed that some of his goods are dearer than other companies, for same goods.
Oh, and the topper keeps shifting, as there is no elastic on each corner to hold it down on the mattress, like
a previous 8cm one that I had bought from Groupon!

Purchased in August 2021 for $89.00.

Hi Ross,
I don't see a resolution. Last night I removed the topper off my bed, and this morning placed it in our garbage area.
Grace Gately.

Peter
PeterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bamboo mattress topper

What a great product. Helped with my morning back pain within 3 days. Highly recommend.
My question today is, can I use an electric blanket between fitted between my topper and mattress?

Purchased in November 2019 at Kogan.com for $79.00.

Teeghan C.
Teeghan C.South East Queensland, QLD

So far.. not so good

I purchased the lavender infused mattress topper, no lavender smell by the way:This gives off the worst off-gassing smell.. I opened the product and let it sit on a flat surface (the floor) for over 24 hours so it could inflate and hopefully get rid of the awful smell. It’s so toxic, invest in something eco friendly!

Purchased in April 2021 at Dick Smith for $151.00.

Mel
MelSydney Surrounds, NSW

I can’t find where to write this.

I am posting for the Ovela Tori bed frame. I received from kogan yesterday, I went to sleep on it last night and three slats came out of what holds them and I ended up on the floor! I ended up sleeping on the floor not on the bed! I won’t buy Ovela again!

Purchased in February 2021 at Kogan.com.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Ovela (Kogan) Memory Foam Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Mumof2
Mumof2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love Love Love this topper!!!

I had one of these bamboo cover memory foam toppers on my kids beds and decided to get one for my own QS bed. Well what a difference it has made to mine and my hubbies sleep. It is firm but not hard, you kind of mould into it, so comfy this product is fantastic and has made such a difference for both of us. Thankyou Qvela and Kogan.

Purchased in July 2020 at Kogan.com for $139.00.

CaroleKThe Mallee, VIC

Not what I ordered

I bought this product online, through Amazon. It was supposed to be 8cm but was only 4cm. Looking back at the product details on the order it does not confirm 8cm nor does state it on the delivery slip (my fault for not being more careful). However, I do have are screen shots of the product I ordered on that date which shows the expected gross weight of package was almost 2kgs more than what was on the box we received...go figure. As far as I am concerned Amazon and Kogan are both guilty of false advertising. Do not deal with them.

Purchased in June 2020 for $94.00.

CaroleK

Ross, Kogan has contacted us already and told the product was what we ordered, so bad luck Donald Duck for us, and please remember my name is Carole with an 'e' we ordered an 8cm thick overlay. We already had a 4cm one...$%^&*

Not as described.

Was advertised as 8 cm thick nonsense its only 3-4 cm
False Advertising it hard and its going back to the shop.

I paid $226.98 NZD for it. I don't mind paying if its what I want but I ordered 8 cm and got 3-4 cm.

They never sent me a proper receipt and there's no packing slip.

Purchased in April 2020 at Dick Smith.

M B.
M B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

Extremely disappointed in this product. I might as well have put a board over the mattress. It is rock hard! I cannot use this mattress topper at all. And it's not just me. Another family member who can sleep on just about anything couldn't bare how hard this is. Don't waste your money!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Kogan.com for $79.99.

Jac
JacSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Ovela 7 zone Thick Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Bamboo Cover 8cm Thick

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for $89.00.

Terrible very disappointed

I was very disappointed when i took the product out of the packaging & saw the lumps in it. Spent so much money for a faulty product. I dont recommend this product.

Stephan
StephanSydney, NSW

Improved sleep pattern and life 100 percent

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com.

Abhijith K
Abhijith KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap way to add some firmness to your bed

Cheap way to add some firmness to your bed. I had a spring mattress where I could feel the springs and after adding this, it has been much better. Take some time to flatten itself due to the rolled packaging done for delivery.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan for $68.00.

Ian
IanCentral West, NSW

Great!

Makes a big difference to comfort. I used to wake frequently due to back/neck pain but now sleep through. I recommended it to several friends who have bought and loved it.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kogan.com.

Morsal
MorsalMelbourne

Makes no difference from your actual mattress

I bought this a few days ago not really happy with it. The only reason I got it so I could have a restful sleep but instead I get back pain

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Shorty61
Shorty61

Comfy & Very good value

We take our mattress with us when staying in accommodation with hard uncomfortable mattresses! It converts a potential 'back killer' bed into one that gives us a relaxed and restful sleep. A little heavy ( Queen) when rolled up for transport but it's well worth the effort.

Date PurchasedDec 2016