Ovela (Kogan) Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Ovela (Kogan) Memory Foam Mattress Topper

MPN: OVTPRSGMEMA

The topper improved my sleeping pattern

My mattress was slightly lumpy but I ignored it.
Till the product guide showed me how to look at it I was convinced and bought it by internet
I installed it upon prompt delivery and rested myself on my new feeling bed
Oh that feels super I thought. No more uneven body support! Slept like a baby since months!
I am happy with the provider and the economy of their offer

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com for $34.00.

Great!

Makes a big difference to comfort. I used to wake frequently due to back/neck pain but now sleep through. I recommended it to several friends who have bought and loved it.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kogan.com.

Makes no difference from your actual mattress

I bought this a few days ago not really happy with it. The only reason I got it so I could have a restful sleep but instead I get back pain

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Comfy & Very good value

We take our mattress with us when staying in accommodation with hard uncomfortable mattresses! It converts a potential 'back killer' bed into one that gives us a relaxed and restful sleep. A little heavy ( Queen) when rolled up for transport but it's well worth the effort.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Makes life better

Husband has a frozen shoulder, and was finding it hard to get comfortable in bed, was very painful if he happens to turn on his side while asleep, since getting the topper he has found he is not so sore.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Ovela gel infused memory foam topper- that isnt cool

bought a ovela gel infused memory foam mattress topper a few weeks ago. I quite like the firmness of the mattress but the so called 'coolness' from the gel beats me- when you first lie on the mattress it may be cool for a while but I still toss and turn many times through the nite due to the heat. Makes no difference with or without this so called gel infused mattress topper. If anyone is intending to buy one to have a cooler nite, I think you may have to have a trial run before purchase or you will be dissapointed. Good tihng it was not an expensive item from Kogan

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Wonderful product!

Brilliant product combined with unsurpassable Kogan service - a match made in heaven. For the best and most comfortable night's rest/sleep you cant go past these amazing mattress covers. Thanks again Kogan you make online shopping a breeze.

Beautiful bedding, just awesome, glad I made this purchase

Hi All, let me tell you, Everything I buy from Kogan I have been very happy with, good quality, prices are lower than other sites, delivery is very quick, I have bought a few Ovela bedding as my friends have seen what I have bought, so I gave them my bedding & reorder for my self, this happened a few times my friends are also happy with the Ovela products. Cheers From a Kogan online shopper

We just purchased the ovela queen size bed topper and the smell is overwhelming it has a strong chemical odour and is quite unbearable. Can you please advise us as I cannot sleep with this smell thank you

I see I'm not alone looking for the same answer about the bump right in the middle of the bed, if i wanted to be apart from my partner, this would be ideal, but i don't. So please can somebody give us answers. Thank you.

I would like to know how to get the ovela memory foam mattress topper to go flat, big bump going down the middle
Take it out of its cover and turn it over. It will flatten very quickly.Thank you Kathryn F.

• MPN: OVTPRSGMEMA