Kogan Ovela Memory Foam Pillow

Kogan Ovela Memory Foam Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

1.0

misrepresented product - unusable

The pillows arrived but not at all like the pictures in the add which show a uniformed shaped pillow - the ones we received were lumpy and impossible to use . I complained right away to kogan and was offered a credit on my account - then they retracted that offer and said no credit - I even took a video of the pillows and sent it to them

Purchased in October 2020 for $30.00.

James D.
James D.
Steven A
Steven ASydney, NSW

Hard as a brick and very low quality memory foam (if any)

Bought the Ovela Memory Foam Bed Wedge Pillow Set from Kogan. Hard as a brick and very low quality memory foam (if any) when compared to the dunlopillo memory foam pillows we use. Doesn’t mould to my back at all so I end up slouching. Too costly to ship back for return so stuck with a big piece of rubbish. Will go into the garage and then the landfill during the next council cleanup. Not recommended 0/5

Purchased in November 2020.

Other Pillows

Daniela B.
Daniela B.Sydney, NSW

The smallest pillows ever

I don’t have any complain about the service. However, The pillows are tiny, too uncomfortable to have a good sleep. I think I will have to give it to my baby.

Purchased in December 2019.

Amit
AmitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your money

Firstly the product looks nothing like the pictures posted on the Kogan.com product website. Secondly the product is not memory foam and does not retain the shape / imprint as advertised. Thirdly their customer service is staffed by who do not understand what the customer is trying to say and make their own assumptions. Please do not waste your money here and instead buy memory foam pillows from KMart for same price.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Pillows

Find out how Kogan Ovela Memory Foam Pillow compares to other Pillows

Lenith
LenithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like sleeping on a brick!

This is THE worst pillow I have ever purchased. It is smaller than the average pillow and swims in the pillow case, but that wouldn't be a problem if it was comfortable, but it isn't, it's as hard as a rock. It it much too firm to be called memory foam. I purchased it because of the great reviews on the Kogan site, so either myself and my husband are very precious or the majority of reviews are not real. It also can't be returned because of Kogan's health policy. So, don't waste your money, go spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Joey
Joey

Ripped Off

I can't believe that Kogan would allow it's name to be associated with this dismal product. It may be suitable for a child but certainly isn't an adult product. Kogan cover themselves by stating in the fine print that this product can't be returned. I persisted with using the pillow however had to resin myself to the fact that the 2 pillow pack purchase for $49.00 was simply a con. The product researcher for Kogan can only be a very irresponsible person and I am now a very reluctant about any future purchases of Kogan products. Unfortunately this isn't the first time I've found Kogan products totally a waste of money

Date PurchasedOct 2017