Owlet Smart Sock 2

Owlet Smart Sock 2 (page 2 of 3)

mkehane

mkehaneSydney, NSW

It’s a must have!

As a new mum I was constantly checking on my bub to make sure he was still breathing. The little sleep I had was spent with me waking constantly to check on him. Then we got the owlet. The little green pulsing light lets me know he’s ok. And when he’s sick I can check his vitals on the app to reassure me. I love love love this and would recommend it to anyone.

Also the electronics in the sock started to struggle to connect to charge. I reported the issue and had a replacement in 48hours! Customer service and after care cannot be beaten!

Purchased in September 2018.

Amanda B.

Amanda B.Murray Region, NSW

This item saved our sons life and our sanity.

This monitor has saved us our sanity and my sons life. We had a red alarm go off when my son was 4 weeks old alerting high heart rate. He was taken to hospital where I was sent home the first time. I returned home to put the sock back on that went off 2 more time by then I booked in to see my gp. When we got there she counted his heart at 240pbm and we sent back to emergency. We then flown to royal children’s hospital where he was diagnosed with a heart condition but because we caught I so early with the sock he thankfully doesn’t have any damage to his actual heart. This sock now helps us daily to monitor his heart rate to make sure it’s in the normal ranges while on his medication the price tag is worth it for things like this thank you.

Purchased in March 2019 for $429.00.

Katk

KatkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t be able to sleep without it!

Bought the owlet before bub was born and just love it! It has put my mind at ease at night. I feel like I can actually get some rest knowing bub is being monitored.

Purchased in February 2019 for $399.00.

Bethany C.

Bethany C.

Lifesaver literally

So all I can say is thank you to The owelet baby monitor.
Woke up at 430 to his monitor going off red alert.. alerting his heart rate was above 220 bpm

He was asleep I jumped out of bed and checked him and was in shock when his skin was so hot I could hardly hold him his temp was 39.4 C
His pulse was racing and he wasn't really responding no talking no nothing just staring into blank space
Rushed to hospital he has a serious upper respiratory infection. He is doing well now. I could only imagine what could have happened if we didn't know and he stayed in bed with that high of a temperature without intervention
He is on the mend now and I couldn't imagine not having this product

Purchased in September 2018 for $429.00.

Katrina

KatrinaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This is great

Easy and quick to use. Love the smart sock. I had an issue with the sensor after it wouldn’t plug into the charger properly. I was devastated, I use the sock every night. It just gave me peace of mind. I had a chat with their help support on their website, they sent me out a new sensor. I received it in a couple of days.

I can’t wait till the camera comes out in Australia. I’ll be getting that too

Purchased in September 2018 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $399.00.

Trudif

TrudifSouth West, WA

Peace of mind, and great customer service

The Owlet is the first product I recommend to friends. It is easy to use and comfortable for my son to wear (12mths), and gives us peace of mind. I also like the connected care app which shows sleep trends, etc. We had a problem with the sock receiver just outside of the warranty period, and the customer service (Australia) has been amazing to deal with and sent us a replacement receiver.

Purchased in February 2018 for $400.00.

Team O.Owlet

Trudif, we're glad the Smart Sock is providing you with peace-of-mind. Thanks for taking the time to post the review and don't hesitate to contact us if we can help with anything. Team Owlet.

Do not think about buying one, make sure you do buy one.

We are parents who devastatingly had lost our beautiful 11 month old child to the flu unexpectedly in her sleep.
When finding out we were pregnant again last year, we wondered how we would ever sleep again.
I researched everyday for a sleep monitor and I am so so so glad I settled with the owlet.

The owlet has been nothing short of amazing, the peace of mind means we can get rest at night time.
Unlike other sleep monitoring systems on the market, our owlet does not give out false alarms leading to a manic run to bubs side.
The different sized socks are amazing as you can continue to use the monitor as your baby grows. Thank you for bringing sleep into our house.

Purchased in April 2018 for $400.00.

JaeSkye

JaeSkyeSydney, NSW

Owlet is worth every dollar.

As a first time parent I was a little apprehensive of sleeping. Owlet has been a game changer. The Owlet has given us a piece of mind during the hours we aren’t able to monitor our little one. It was incredibly easy to set up and use and the data it provides has been helpful in noting patterns. The price tag is a little heavy but it really is worth it.

Purchased in January 2019.

Team O.Owlet

JaeSkye, thanks for posting the review, we really appreciate that. We're glad it's providing you and your partner peace-of-mind and some restful sleep. Owlet Team.

Cat

CatSydney Surrounds, NSW

No worries

I love the Owlet Smart Sock. It has given me peace of mind and the ability to sleep. Right from newborn until now (8 mths) it has been used daily. Love it. No issues with set up or usage.

Purchased in August 2018.

Team O.Owlet

Cat, thanks for posting the review, we really appreciate that. We're glad the Smart Sock is helping you get some sleep - don't hesitate to contact us if we can help with anything at all. Team Owlet.

Haylee83

Haylee83ARTARMON

Peace of mind

We are first time parents, our baby was born 5 weeks premature. Once baby was home we were up every 30 mins to check he was ok. Husband bought the Owlet, after we had a different baby monitor that was "supposed" to monitor their movements with the pads under the mattress, however if you have a ceiling fan on it doesnt work !
At my wits end we bought this, and it has been the peace of mind that we needed, no more wondering how he is doing, alarm works great (accidentally took it off activating it).

Was very easy to set up, foot monitor is easy to use every night, app is easy to work.

I have suggested this product to all my friends for the peace of mind that all parents need.

Team O.Owlet

Haylee83, we are so glad our Smart Sock was a good solution for you & your husband. Thanks for posting this review, we really appreciate that. Feel free to contact us if we can ever help with anything. Owlet Team.

Karlie

KarlieEyre Peninsula, SA

5 stars isn’t enough!!!

Purchased in September 2018 for $400.00.

Team O.Owlet

Karlie, thanks so much for taking the time to post the review. We're glad you & your partner are able to sleep better because of the Smart Sock, that's exactly what we are aiming for! Owlet Team.

phoenix

phoenixTasmania, 7260

Best baby monitor we ever bought

The owlet smart sock is a great product.. it gave us peace of mind where other under bedding devices didn't. It monitors heart rate and oxygen levels and sleep patterns with audio warnings when there is an issue and when connected to the wifi it links to your mobile phone and can alert you anywhere you have phone reception. You can check the history of your babies sleep patterns and levels. It took a little to set up but was not difficult you just have to give it time to register the base.. be patient. But the instructions are clear. It is well worth buying as our daughter had breathing issues early on an we could see how she was doing during sleep with live feedback readout on the phone.

Team O.Owlet

phoenix, we're so pleased to know that the Smart Sock is providing you peace-of-mind, thank you for posting the review and being one of our first customers in Tasmania! Owlet Team.

Taryn

TarynPerth, WA

Peace of mind

I have had 2 preemie babies, if only this monitor was available with my first i could have slept much better. If your a parent that doesn't sleep even when you have the opportunity to because you keep checking your baby this is the device for you. I have never had a red false alarm, it has been 100% reliable unlike many of the other monitors out there i have tried. This works exactly like the hospital breathing/heartrate monitors but its wireless.

Chelkee

ChelkeeMelbourne

The best monitor out there.

We decided to purchase the owlet to track our babies sleep, heart rate and oxygen, it came the very first day we got home from the hospital with our newborn son and we have used it ever since. It gives my hubby and I peace of mind every night knowing if god forbid something does go wrong it will sound an alarm. It’s amazing. We couldn’t live without it and I recommend it to everyone I know who has a baby or is having a baby. Oh and I love the owlet app for iPhones, shame it doesn’t have the same app for Android yet.
Thank you owlet!

Cassie

Cassie

Wonderful can’t sleep without

When I first saw the owlet ad while I was pregnant I was skeptical. Then our first night in hospital after bath my husband and I kept checking it our new baby was breathing we decided to purchase the owlet monitor. The difference it has made to our anxiety and ability to sleep more soundly is incredible. If I wake up during the night I just glance at the base station to know he’s breathing and the knowledge that If his heart rate or oxygen levels drop an alarm will go off just puts our mind at peace when heading to bed. Thank you owlet!!

Team O.Owlet

Cassie, thank you for posting the review, we really appreciate that. Wonderful to hear that our Smart Sock is providing you and your husband peace-of-mind. Kind regards, Owlet Team.

Kelly N

Kelly NAU

For peace of mind if nothing else!

Team O.Owlet

Kelly N, thanks for posting your experience with our Smart Sock and we're so glad it's providing you with peace of mind. Owlet Team.

Jessica.L

Jessica.LSydney

Not worth the price tag

So I bought this after my son was born and was taken to nicu due to breathing problems and thought it would
Give me peace of mind, instead it was nothing but trouble it kept going off for no reason because it lost connection it marked his foot and the everyday charging was annoying, it was bulky and was unable to put onesies on unless they were footless, returned it and got my money back as it wasn’t worth the hassle or the price.

Jessica.L,
We're so disappointed the Smart Sock didn't work for you. We do offer a 45 day no quibbles money back guarantee so people can buy-and-try, so glad that you were able to take that up. Kind regards, Owlet Team

Katie Mac

Katie MacSydney, NSW

The peace of mind we needed for a good nights sleep!

Thisaves my sleep!!!

Katrina

KatrinaMelbourne

Love it

I really do love this monitor and if you have any problems call the Australia tec support make sure that you actually deal with the Australian company that bring this in , they are wonderful to deal with but the American company which is on their website and not very helpful so just make sure that you always deal with the Australian company then number is 07 3245 6190