Oxford Bathrooms

Oxford Bathrooms

See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DanaG

DanaGSydney, NSW

Bathroom Spectacular

I would like to thank Oxford Bathrooms for doing such a terrific job on my two bathrooms. The customer service from the initial quotation right through to the construction was amazing. My Project Manager Ahmad kept me informed all the step of the way. The trades were clean, tidy & respectable. I am so happy I choose Oxford to do my renovation.

Chez

ChezSydney

Nightmare

Too many mistakes to mention. Just like faulty towers. Could not believe the stress that Oxford put us through. What was a simple job turned out to be a nightmare. Certainly could not recommend.

Benny

BennySydney

Poor service

Went into Brookvale to ask about doing a bathroom reno. I asked about the size of a sink and the lady said i should go to Harvey Norman. She said they only do reno. I said i am doing a reno - i will give them a floor and fourwalls - she said no - they do everything and kicked us out of shop. Made no sense - she was in a bad mood from the moment me and my wife walked in.
She just didn't want to ask questions or do her job. I feel she didn't like the look of us. I would sack her instantly if she worked for me.

THG123