Oxford

Oxford (page 3 of 4)

2.7

Great Online Sales

First time I had purchase this brand and had no problems with their online store.
Quality is comparable to Zara or H & M. So I wouldn't pay full price.

DD

DDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

I went in and found a tie that i liked. I asked the guy how much, was told $89 so I said I'd shop around. Went home and ran a search on that exact same tie online and found it for ~$36. I call them up and ask them, if i buy it online, can i come and pick it up, they said no i must go back into the store... WT actual F!

So i go back in and ask them for the tie at the cheaper price, sure enough, it was at the lower price. They made me go all the way home then come back again. Time wasters!

The Perfect Suit

Purchased the Alexa Stretch Wool suit. Beautiful cut and fit. Great for work as I am always in and out of the office heading out to meetings and great for after five.

Find out how Oxford compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

I thought they were better than this.

I spent alot of money on several items. The blue dress fall apart at the seam at the back in so many places. My black blazer developed holes at the shoulder blades, the same blazer in blue is pilling like a cheap piece of clothing I may have bought from Kmart! Such a shame as designs are good and this is so bad- wish i could get replacements. Blue

Synonymous with Inferior

Have been a long term Oxford customer. Bought multiple shirts and pants for work over the years, recently bought business shirts which after a few wears have torn (not even at the seams) for no reason. Spoke to them about it and nothing could be done. Have been wearing business shirts for so many years now this has never happened. All the best to all Oxford customers, you'll have more luck with Gold Lotto

Brenton H

Brenton HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DISGUSTERMER SERVICE

Kora

KoraNewcastle

Suit pants ripped on bottom seam

My husband bought a pants and matching suit jacket in October 2017 from Oxford store. Hardly wore it as it was not required over the summer break. He is tall and skinny in stature. The pants split fully (20cm rip) in the bum seam when he bent over to put on his shoes. Thank goodness it happened at home and not in the work place! Store manager refusing to replace or refund fault item. Customer service in Sydney have kindly authorised new pair of pants to be sent up to store of original purchase at no cost. Faulty pants to be returned.

Jenny D

Jenny D

Wonderful service

Marion Sa Oxford is fantastic staff were very helpful, clothes actually fit true to size and are very reasonable in price. Shopping online was easy however there were some clitches with the site.

carol L

carol LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting behaviour from the Sale Assistant

Amy

AmySydney

Skirts ripped straight away

I bought 2 pencil skirts for a new job. They fit so nicely initially and I was really happy with the purchase but as soon as I left the house, the skirt ripped up from the leg split. Went back home to change into the other skirt, same thing happened within 20 mins. I had to spend the entire first day of my new job with a giant rip up my leg. Was really expecting more for paying so much.

Naisarg Pujara

Naisarg PujaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stylish Clothing for Men and Women

Huge discount of about 60 - 70% is going on in oxford, which is one of the largest sale of the year. Almost all the products are under 60% sale. Lots of variety available to choose from. I bought a T - shirt which very comfortable and material is really nice to wear. You don't even sweat or feel hot in this summer if you are wearing that T-shirt. Valuable for money and for style.

Bruce

BruceMelbiurne

Customer Service has no meanings to the storekeepers

Majid

MajidSydney

Best Choice

I can say it's the cheapest brand. Well, is not as luxury as Boss, also not as expensive as it or other such brands. Good for going to work daily not for interview :D

Meggsy

MeggsyMelbourne

What is customer service???? Oxford = no idea!

Milord

MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

Started buying shirts regularly

Living in a different state, you're not really spoilt for choice... until of course this place where I have been to a few stores including their DFO oulet in Fyshwick.

Not the best quality shirts but better than average when compared to more prominent brands. The pricing as well as their marketing campaigns with sale promotions keeps their competitive advantage ahead of the competition...where their competitors seem to lack a great deal.

jack j

jack j

Poor quality - watch out for "dry clean only" pants

Luxury quality

You can really find high quality clothes there. You who are complaining don't buy online from any shop. Go in person and u find everything there, the good and not that good quality. I bought a fancy wool coat. Every one sees it is fascinated by it...you can also buy pure silk sexy dresses there. Really good quality shop with affordable prices when there are sales.

Dresses

Hi.i like to buy oxford dresses not sure what size should I go.im normally 8 with dresses but some maxi dresses I can be size 6. ZETA PLEATED DRESS ORANGE MULTI X Is one of the dresses I like and the price looks very reasonable not sure what size should I buy.can someone help me plz.thanks

alltimecritic

alltimecriticSydney, NSW

The worst shoes I have ever bought in my life

I bought a pair of black leather shoes for work. Looked good and felt great at the time of trying them on. On the very first day, I realised that the leather was rock hard which almost felt like plastic. It hurt my ankle bone. I took the shoe back to the store on the same day and guess what they wont take it back for a refund or even for a store credit as the shoes were already used. I used the shoes for 8 days thinking that it may expand and I may get used to it but, no. The lower part of my ankle bone has turned pink and it hurts like hell. Worst shoes ever. Never buy!

Do not buy ever

The suits they sell look great....but if you are sold something and told you can can take in the pants....well the tailors tell u ...they cant...there on line policy about refurd if described different a refund will be given is a lie..lie lie....do not buy this product