Oxford

Oxford (page 4 of 4)

2.7

Would never ever buy there again

I purchased 2 suits - was told that it could be tailored. They could not be taken-in!!! as sold by the salesman. I took them back for refund.. as it said on the website "that no refund unless descried incorrectly" as it was and was told NO NO the staff became rude and aggressive...

Great Jackets

I have just purchased 2 jackets. Both of them are good quality. I'm pretty happy about how they were designed. It gives a comfort feeling which is rare to find in any other stores. I bought the jackets when it was in a sale season with reasonable price. I just love them.

Judy W

Judy W

Terrible fit

I ordered a sports jacket online, supposedly reduced from over 300.00 to 138.00
I ordered XL which is one size up for my husband who normally wears L.
I am 5 ft tall and the jacket almost fit me. It was extremely narrow in the body, short in length and only the sleeves were roughly right size. It came in a large plastic bag loosely thrown in. The coat hanger it was on was broken and could have torn the fabric of the jacket. I phoned immediately and was told someone would phone me back,. that has not happened. I have returned the jacket at a cost of 15.00 and hope to be refunded, for the jacket
Judy White

Find out how Oxford compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Quality of suits not great

Purchased 2 wool suits from here and now noticed that the fabric is beginning to deteriorate. I got almost 2 years out of the suits but I expected a little better. I paid $800 for both suits and wore them fairly regularly for this period.

oh.thatguy

oh.thatguySydney

Good but be careful

Michael P.

Michael P.Malvern

Great prices, quality clothes

Bought a pea coat on special in store, as well as 2 shirts and a pair of pants. The lady serving me was very attentive and helpful. Maybe a little bit pushy, but that's part of the sales person nature I guess. Overall, very happy with the products and the price. And I'll be back to shop there again.

Farzad

FarzadSydney

Almost the best

I bought 2 suits, 2 extra trousers, 3 shirts and a tie, while I'm the most picky in the world! The style is fabulous and the quality is very high (not the best but very very high) and for the price I paid I think I am a king!!!!

Ahill

AhillSydney

Oxford Shop

I just bought a great coat and pair of shoes from Oxford. The fit, quality and styles are fantastic. I like going into Oxford stores, as the clothing is hip and fashionable and the quality excellent. The sales person that served me was knowledgeable and not pushy at all, which was also great.
Style, quality and prices.

Lena Muo

Lena MuoNSW, 2146

Frequent sales. Good for workwear

Oxford has so many frequent sales, which is good and the quality of their clothing is pretty good. Bought a few clothes from them and found that they are good for workwear. They used to sell many fashionable clothes but now the clothes seem to be less fashionable, and many clothes are just too basic and simple. I would recommend buying for work as their prices are quite cheap and their quality is pretty good.
Inexpensive, frequent sales, good quality

matt

mattMelbourne

Shoes.

The shoes I bought I thought was good at the time of trying it on, but after wearing it for a practical use, it was so terrible.The leather is rock hard,not even sure if its real leather and if you don't have a shoe fitter thing say goodbye to your fingers for the next 10 minutes.Not recommended, it is better to go and spend a fair bit more money for better quality shoes.

bad material and the price

Expected better

Quality and price used to appear as great value for money, but that perception has sadly turned around. Men's suit trousers wear so quickly in the thighs it's not funny, and they expect you to buy the saddle insert for an extra $25 to cover their quality issues. No thanks. better quality expected from this brand.
Inexpensive
Wears out so quick

Taken in by the sales

Their clothing looks good and they constantly have really good sales but that is where the good news ends! The quality is so bad that I have thrown out half the items I purchased within a couple of months. The jumpers malted badly and became mis-shapen, the trousers and t-shirts got holes. The materials they use also get creased very easily and the shirts are hard to iron. I do not recommend buying from them even in the sales it is not worth the price.

Quality, they get very creased and fall apart easily.

Ferrum

FerrumSydney, NSW

Favourite Store, when it's sale time

FLG

FLG

Nice styles, terrible quality

I used to love shopping at Oxford but lately I find their quality has really dropped. I bought a couple of sweaters that quickly unraveled, a pair of Enzo shoes (that were not cheap) but that look and feel soooo cheap. It's a shame they went down the super cheap make option because their style is quite nice. Only get their clothes on sale and only if its a must I say.
Style
Cheap make. Quick to wear out

Arthur23

Arthur23Darwin

Repeated spam text messages received from Castle Hill oxfordshop.com.au

repeated, unrequested txt msgs received from oxfordshop.com.au about a sale at castle hill shoppping centre despite replying STOP several times, at my own expense. I do not even live in NSW! Not impressed. No reply after emails sent to contact address on the oxfordshop.com website - very unprofessional and VERY ANNOYING!

tim99

tim99Sydney

I like the style, fit and material

I shop here whenever they have sales on, which is quite often for members. I like the style, fit and material. The staff are helpful and you don't feel that they are just trying to make a sell by pushing anything on you. They could have more selection but its not a big store so I guess that is to be expected.
Service, style
Expensive when not on sale

Teresa55

Teresa55SYDNEY

Love it love it love it

Good selection for men and women, friendly and helpful. I really enjoy going in ur shop I like to look around at your display and get ideas u have good selection of shoes and jewelllerry and belts and scarfs overall a real good experience for me and my friends to go shopping
Inexpensive