Oxo Tot Sprout

Oxo Tot Sprout

See the Best High Chairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sturdy but you can't clean it!

We bought it because it was sturdy and looked good, and on these things it has proved itself. unfortunately unless you're willing to pay extra for new cushions, food will get stuck to the felty underside of the cushions and it can't be cleaned off. I wish we had bought an easily cleanable one.

Georgieyeah

GeorgieyeahFitzroy

The perfect chair

Love it

I'm so happy with our highchair. Aesthetically it looks great, is easy to clean and is sturdy and comfy for my growing boy. My son loves to push away from the table with his feet, but I've never been worried of it tipping. The tray is a little messy, as water does collect in the side when you're cleaning it. But I've learnt to just shake over sink and it's not a drama.

Best thing purchased for my baby

A simple, stylish and practical high chair

Bought this chair after our older one broke. When looking for a new chair we wanted one that was compact, comfortable and easily cleaned. The oxo tot certainly fits the criteria. Not only is it compact but it is the easiest high chair I have ever encountered for cleaning. You can tell that a lot of thought has gone into this chair. All adjustments are easily done with seat being able to be moved forward and back. There's no tilt adjustment or height adjustment but it seems to be at the perfect height to let bub eat at the dining table with us.
We're hoping this will be the last high chair we ever buy for bub.

Amanda B

Amanda BMelbourne

Best Highchair in Australia

SarahMelbourne

Good sturdy high chair

Lalalacey

LalalaceyDevonport

Great easy to use very good looking

We chose this high chair because it can be used until age 5 and slides under our dining table like a regular dining chair which means our daughter can be part of family meals. The chair is easy to assemble, easy to use and easy to clean! It looks great! We love that the tray is easy to remove with one hand and sits down flat which means no spills off the tray. It's also great that new cushions can be purchased if need be.
Looks great, can be used til 5 years of age, easy to clean and assemble. we purchased ours from Maceys in the U.S for a total of $285.00 with flat rate shipping off $19.90 we used a discount vpucher for Maceys which we found online. the chair is $390 + $80 shipping if purchased in Australia online

Little dissapointed

RwardSydney

Oxo tot sprout - great high chair

Becky
Becky

Where did you purchase your oxo tot from?

Buyforbaby

JJ
JJ

i bought one from www.babiesnmore.com.au