14OxyShred Fat Burner

OxyShred Fat Burner Questions & Answers

Wendy
Wendy

How can you GAIN WEIGHT from
A FATBURNER (Oxyshred)? I’ve read many reviews who state they didn’t lose any weight BUT GAINED WEIGHT!!! I don’t understand how?

You’re supposed to eat right as well as work out I order for the product to provide optimal results.
Are those ppl who complained they gained weight… did they just assume that if they took a fat burner they could solely rely on the product itself to lose weight? Bc that would be totally naive and incorrect.

I just started taking Oxyshred two days ago and I’m eating healthy and working out 4-5 days a week for a minimum of 1.5 hours per day. I did tons of research on these products and all of them stated you couldn’t just rely on Oxy solely.

Can someone please explain this to me and also speculate if I might expect to gain weight with the info I just provided? TIA.

Kirsten

How long does it take till you stop feeling nauseous I feel like crap

Kylie F

mine went away after I had a carb meal

Kirsten

Thank you I haven’t felt like eating because how sick i feel so I will try have some thank you for your help.

Kirsten

I use to have the strawberry and kiwi a few years ago and loved it now I’m taking it again and it’s very bitter and is making feel sick it’s only day one.

Kylie F

I posted about this in my review, the formula or something has changed as it's not only the taste but I don't feel an extra energy at all

Kirsten

Yeah me either I will half the dose tomorrow see how that works the taste is disgusting.

Jo-Anne T.
Jo-Anne T.

I found making it up in my water bottle and sipping throughout my work out (mostly in first half of work out) helped with this.

Oh ok thank you ;)

Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Does oxyshred affect your sleep if you take it as a pre-workout later in the day?

Supersoulsis
Supersoulsis

i take it at 6PM some nights before I work out and it does not change my sleeping pattern.

Deb x
Deb x

Does Oxy Shread interfere with fasting?

Muhammad H.
Muhammad H.

I took it once and I noticed that I pooped a lot the next day..is it due to this?

Kirsty R.
Kirsty R.

Does anyone know if oxyshred thins your blood? I am having surgery in 2 weeks so need to stop drinking it potentially...

David S.
David S.

So I'm wanting a longer boost of energy for a longer period of time during my workouts as I'm fatiguing way too early and cannot lift x amounts because my body is lacking energy -- is oxyshred the way forward?

Kitty Kat

I would like to know if anybody cycles of oxyshred after 6 weeks and what do you notice on the off week with your mood etc? Very Interested to know.

Penegeau
Penegeau

I skip a few days a week or if i get enough sleep in the previous night. And my mood only starts to decline after a day or two of not having it. (That said tho, i have cptsd, and depression, so my moods are prone to fluctuating anyway lol, but oxyshred keeps me on a very even keel when i take it :D )

Kitty Kat

Thank you for your input. Much appreciated

Rach
Rach

How often do you take it? Is it an everyday thing? Couple of times a week? Just before exercise? Hi

Diane
Diane

Hi I take it every morning on an empty stomach 30 mins before exercise. Then exercise for 45 minutes a day. I had no benefits from taking it unfortunately.

Billie88
Billie88

Your not supposed to take it on a empty stomach, you should eat two to theee hours before your workout and then take your oxy shred 10 minutes before to get results

Chloe B
Chloe B

How long does it take to lose weight? do you need to exercise and how much, how much weight would I lose once I finish the tub, how often do I need to take it, how would I need to eat, sorry for all the questions

Joey15
Joey15

You need to exercise and eat well in order for this to work.,

You can't rely on this helping you lose weight if you don't exercise.

Eat a well balanced and healthy diet.

I take 1 scoop in the morning and 1 in the arvo before a workout.

Everyone is different so theres no amount to how much weight you'll lose.

Aliesha
Aliesha

I love my oxyshred but since I've been using it,ive started to loose hair :/

Can this happen? Has it happened to anyone else?

Kylie L
Kylie L

I cant say this has happened to me at all . Maybe some other health or diet issue could be problem perhaps.

Eve. P
Eve. P

I started losing hair when I dropped weight really fast when I was extremely stressed, my iron levels were low too.

I've managed to grow hair back by taking HairPro (Oriental Botanicals) and Silica. And reducing stress, and eating protein in every meal.

It had nothing to do with taking OxyShred.

Issy
Issy

Yes that has happened to me as well. I noticed a bald patch on my head 4 weeks after using Oxyshred. Definitely not stressed & have a balanced diet.

Esteban ID
Esteban ID

My partner and I are experiencing bald parches aswell after more than a month of taking Oxysherd. We were not sure what was causing it but after reading these reviews I think it must be the Oxyshred.

Get an answer from our members and OxyShred representatives