OxyShred

OxyShred

Sez094

Sez094Sydney, NSW

product has changed!

Purchased in January 2021 for A$80.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

disappointed

I've read somewhere that they've lost 3kgs in just a week so i thought I'd give it a try. I drink this once a day, sometimes first thing when i wake up on empty stomach, sometimes before I work out. I exercise for 30-40mins, 4-5 days a week and I'm also trying to eat healthier, no chocs or junk food. This product gives me the runs, normally go 3-4 a day. I've been taking it for 2 weeks now, and unfortunately I still haven't lost any weight and i feel like I'm even more flabbier than ever!

Purchased in December 2020 at eBay for A$80.00.

katerina z.

katerina z.

dangerous for me

i took oxyshred as advised on the label im bipolar went manic psychotic was prone to dellusions as the herbs stopped my meds working but was worse than off meds i flew into rages by day 4 i was completely mental manic as hell dont use this product if u are mentally ill on meds it is safe if u are normal but any product wirh herbs will interact

Purchased in August 2019 at Nutrition Warehouse for A$80.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport
Side Effects
  • Poor mental health

bad anxiety :(

This product sounded promising but had unwanted side effects. It caused severe anxiety, chest pains, and rapid heart rate. Felt like I was going crazy and had to listen to music and play anxiety games to calm down. This never happens to me. The taste was great (strawberry) but I had no results. Not worth it sadly:(

Purchased in November 2020 for A$60.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
Mikayla

MikaylaMelbourne

It's Good For Some Energy

I use Oxyshred purely for it's caffeine, as I hate the taste of coffee. It's a great drink to have on the way to work to get me energised, but it does nothing in the way of weight loss. I've been working out daily for years, and I use fat burners on a cycle to help keep lean. I've used many different brands across the years, and I can honestly say I've seen far better results from almost every other product than I have from Oxyshred.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Oxyshred Effects Thyroid Gland Function

My Patient presented with Low TSH, using Oxyshred, for weight loss, suggested by her personal instructor at the gym. I advised her to discontinue the product for 4 weeks and recheck her thyroid. I will rewrite the review once I get the result. I seems this product comprises of some Thyroxine resembling ingredients which suppresses the Thyroid function. Please be careful when using and get your thyroid and liver enzymes level checked by your MD while in use. Thanks for reading, Your Sincere Doctor

Purchased in November 2020 at Dollar King.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Angela

AngelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

GOOD TASTE ONLY

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport
Side Effects
  • Long term physical illness

Kylie FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to be great, what changed?

I used this product over a year ago to get shredded for my wedding and it totally worked!

Then I purchased another tub to get shredded after the birth of my son and it's done sweet F all. Using the same diet and increased exercise and it's just not effective.

I purchased the "Kiwi Strawberry" which tastes more like dirt then Kiwi or Strawberry and does not give any of those amazing tingles you get or extra energy like other products. Come on guys I'm a new Mum and neeeeeeeeeeed that extra boost :(

Highly recommend purchasing if you like wasting your money. Plenty of better products out there

Purchased in November 2019 at Nutrition Warehouse for A$74.95.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
sammstein

sammsteinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not for me...

It sounded good, orange gummie, like orange gummy bears, sounds good right?
Doesnt really taste like anything orange to be honest, more like tropical or mango or something... But a gross version of it.
Complete waste of money, beings it tastes like garbage and it doesn't work, so you suffer the putrid taste for nothing...

Purchased in October 2019 at Fat burners only.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Slowly Getting There

I'm using Oxyshred ultra concentrated, Passionfruit flavour I believe it it. The taste isn't horrible, but its like. Repetitive. REALLY repetitive. In all honesty though, first glass felt like I drank a glass of laxatives. Id love to update this weekly.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$130.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Wouldn't repurchase

My biggest issue with this is the taste. I find passionfruit tastes absolutely awful I can barely get it down in the morning. Regardless I've been taking it for the last two weeks since it was rather pricey, I have taken other pre workouts in the past and compared to this I don't notice any sort of energy or "tingle" from oxyshred. I have lost 3 pounds in the last two weeks but I've also been working out and eating better. Not sure I would repurchase mainly for the awful flavour and I would be worried they all are as bad... Keep in mind also - this makes my stomach rumble so make sure you're at home when you take it. Lol

Purchased in November 2019 for A$75.00.

Oxyshred orange gummy bear

I've been having rashes and breakouts due to this supplement. Went to the doctor and got a liver test. Be careful can certain ingredients can cause liver damage. Taste was great just bad for my body!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$70.00.

Jas Sudan

Jas SudanSydney, NSW

perfect for first time

I bought this and got delivered in 2013 from USA, its amazing to take before workout and it gives to sparking tickles on body so make sure you do workout after taking this,

but recently i bought this from Australia as it available now but its not strong as it used to be and very light it is , plus i dnt thing its something you can continue for more thn a month.

Purchased in September 2019 at Supplement Warehouse for A$69.00.

Roachy

Roachy

This was not good for me at all

First day I took the suggested dose and no results but the second day I was speeding on it and the comedown left me feeling like I had a hangover, also slight cramps. I reduced to half a scoop then quarter and side effects got worse for me. Took two days to recover. The Benefits of Oxyshred were: Curbed my Appetite and took Bloating away. I felt more in control of my meal portions and eating and no hunger pangs. I was sensitive to the green bean caffeine extract which was a shame but otherwise would of been a great product because it does what it says. If you are caffeine sensitive and have anxiety be careful.

Purchased in November 2019 at Boomboy for A$70.00.

Constipation for weeks!!

Tay

TayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the flavour, unsure if actually works!

Love love love Oxyshred! I love how tangy and sweet that flavouring is and it defiantly gives me a boost in energy. I have been using oxyshred on and off for over 3 years now and although I haven’t seen any dramatic weight loss changes it really does motivate me to exercise. I think the fact you’re paying $72 for a tub of this powdered gold gives you motivation enough not to waste the product if you’re not going to work out. I always take oxyshred before a workout and it really does help me focus and get through my workouts. I recommend this product, but I cannot really say whether or not you will have dramatic weight loss results with it as I have never seen them.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amino Z for A$72.00.

Shanelle Lawrence

Shanelle LawrenceSydney, NSW

Okay fat burner - Better on the market

When I first started training 3-4 years ago I loved Oxyshred but the more you use it the quicker you are tolerant to it. I find that if I use Oxyshred for as little as 1 week daily I will no longer feel a boost from it by the 5th day.
I also have never noticed an decrease in body fat % whilst using oxyshred as it is advertised as a "Fat Burner"
I do however love the taste. There is not a single flavour that I dislike and I have pretty much tried them all.

Purchased at Vitamin King Online store for A$80.00.

Lish

LishSydney, NSW

Foul Bowel

This stuff upsets my stomach, gives me zero energy boost and tastes rather average.
I don't understand how people say it makes them jittery, i feel nothing but sore in the tummy when i have it.
Passionfruit is nice, rainbow candy was gross, and the mango.. well, thats oxypoison!

Purchased in November 2018 for A$65.00.

Ishi

IshiAustralian Capital Territory

Oxyshread

I’m new to oxy shread and ive been taking it for a few weeks it give’s a great energy boost I’m taking the kiwi strawberry and it taste good for some reason i don’t have diarrhoea or anything but the weight loss part is still the same I guess nothing changed but I’ll keep taking it for a month and Post my results

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for A$60.00.

Christie H

Christie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this! Highly recommend.

I have used many different pre workouts and I LOVE this stuff. It gives you a buzz without giving you the creepy crawlys like others do. Lots of different flavours and they all taste so good.

Purchased in March 2017 at Genesis.com.au for A$60.00.