OxyShred

OxyShred

1.7

steve565

steve565South East Queensland, QLD

Hardcore version not worth it

It is sad to see OxyShred’s hardcore version has worse result than the version that’s no hardcore branding. Not just do one get a smaller content of 212g (40 serves) versus 270g (60 serves), it’s results are worse. Hardcore also has the anxiousness effect with less sweating than the normal non-hardcore product. EHPLabs definitely got it wrong with the hardcore version. The OxyShred Passionfruit (non-hardcore) has the best results. LemonSherbert is the looser in the brand, use it if one wants to put on weight.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$79.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Weight LostNo, gained weight

Great taste but no results

Did everything by the book as far as dieting and exercise is concerned. Tastes amazing and probably the best I’ve had, but side effects such as anxiety, anger and headspins. Gained 2kg in 2 weeks too. This time last year I lost 8kg In that time period with no supplements. Might need to go back to old habits.

Purchased in December 2019.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
Chantell

ChantellPerth, WA

Made me gain weight

Has made me gain weight, only difference i have made in the month was add this to my day now i have more fullness in my face and more in my belly.
I have upped my excercise but gained more weight, how does this even happen?

Purchased in November 2019 for A$75.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport
Fat Burners

Find out how OxyShred compares to other Fat Burners

Kirstenasked

How long does it take till you stop feeling nauseous I feel like crap

Kylie F

mine went away after I had a carb meal

Kirsten

Thank you I haven’t felt like eating because how sick i feel so I will try have some thank you for your help.

Kirstenasked

I use to have the strawberry and kiwi a few years ago and loved it now I’m taking it again and it’s very bitter and is making feel sick it’s only day one.

Kylie F

I posted about this in my review, the formula or something has changed as it's not only the taste but I don't feel an extra energy at all

Kirsten

Yeah me either I will half the dose tomorrow see how that works the taste is disgusting.

Jo-Anne T.
Jo-Anne T.

I found making it up in my water bottle and sipping throughout my work out (mostly in first half of work out) helped with this.

Brenda R.

Brenda R.asked

Does oxyshred affect your sleep if you take it as a pre-workout later in the day?

Supersoulsis
Supersoulsis

i take it at 6PM some nights before I work out and it does not change my sleeping pattern.

CategoryFat Burners