OxyShred

OxyShred

Results in 3 days

I take in the morning on an empty stomach and before bed on an empty stomach. It helped me curb my coffee habit and drink more water throughout the day. Within three days I noticed bloating gone. Within a week I lost inches. This is with minimal exercise. No negative side affects at all with continued use and if you have no bed drive this product will help with that also,

Purchased at Amazon.ca for A$70.00.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

Love this!!! Gives me an energy boost without the jittery feeling.

Purchased at Vitamin King for A$80.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Ragneron

RagneronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Runny tummy

Been using this for a week combined with other oxyshred products. Probably not the best idea just wanted maximum results as suggested by the seller. First day was a bit rough I was jittery the whole day felt a mixture of being hangover and having overdosed on caffeine. I do my workouts five am then go to work. Again bad idea.

The results are really good. My abs look more prominent and Have been lasting longer on my workouts. Decided to put down a review because I have been diarrhoeal since I started the supplements. did not want to stop cause yes it’s effective and it’s heller expensive. Have not slept tonight been to the toilet about four times since midnight

Purchased in December 2019 for A$73.65.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Fat Burners

Find out how OxyShred compares to other Fat Burners

Mixed opinion...

Started off with half a scoop each day of the guava paradise ultra concentrated oxyshred, was fine to begin with and didn't have much of an appetite which was great... but then I moved onto a full scoop (which is the suggested amount) and my stomach felt so bad. I had an awful case of the runs from it. I drank it in the morning once and still felt like pooping 7 hours later! (From a full scoop in the morning) Felt really sick and had stomach pains all day. Sticking to half a scoop is a wise decision, it does work but don't over-do it and listen to your body if you feel like its starting to react to the product!!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$72.39.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Short-term physical illness
MichelleO

MichelleOSydney, NSW

Oxyshred is amazing!

I love oxyshred!! Always works for me and the only product I promote to friends!! I’ve tried most of the flavours and they’re aren’t too sickly. The product gives you the right amount of pump without the shakes.
Great for beginners!

Purchased in July 2019 at Supplement Warehouse for A$70.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

MissMarie

MissMarieSouth West, WA

I love my OxyShred

I start every day with the amazing stuff! It gives me the kick I need to jump into my workout in the morning, no matter how groggy I feel when I wake up! I don't feel overly stimmy from it and it tastes great

Purchased in June 2019 for A$130.00.

Weight LostYes

The best fat burner ever

Purchased in June 2019 for A$76.95.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Courtney D

Courtney DPerth, WA

Best way to start the morning!

I've been having Oxyshred on and off for a year now. I feel great in the mornings when I have Oxyshred, it has turned me into a morning person. It does make you regular going to the toilet, which I kind of appreciate XD. No tummy aches, no side effects (dizziness, jitters etc). Has helped me lose a few kilos consistently. Tried different flavours. Kiwi strawberry is a favorite. Passionfruit rocks too!

Highly recommend to all!

NB: people expect this product to do all the work when trying to lose weight. It doesn't work like that. You must still do your part by eating well.

Purchased in February 2018 for A$65.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes

Doing what it's supposed too

Purchased in March 2019 at Muscle U for A$85.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Fat Burners

Find out how OxyShred compares to other Fat Burners

Kirstenasked

How long does it take till you stop feeling nauseous I feel like crap

Kylie F

mine went away after I had a carb meal

Kirsten

Thank you I haven’t felt like eating because how sick i feel so I will try have some thank you for your help.

Kirstenasked

I use to have the strawberry and kiwi a few years ago and loved it now I’m taking it again and it’s very bitter and is making feel sick it’s only day one.

Kylie F

I posted about this in my review, the formula or something has changed as it's not only the taste but I don't feel an extra energy at all

Kirsten

Yeah me either I will half the dose tomorrow see how that works the taste is disgusting.

Jo-Anne T.
Jo-Anne T.

I found making it up in my water bottle and sipping throughout my work out (mostly in first half of work out) helped with this.

Brenda R.

Brenda R.asked

Does oxyshred affect your sleep if you take it as a pre-workout later in the day?

Supersoulsis
Supersoulsis

i take it at 6PM some nights before I work out and it does not change my sleeping pattern.

CategoryFat Burners