OxyShred

OxyShred (page 3 of 4)

Jess t

Jess tMelbourne

Love this product

I’ve been using oxyshred for about 2 months now and love it , I have lost 23 cms from my waist , no more snacking and gives me so much more energy for my workouts . Just about to start using oxy sleep and see how it goes , highly recommend this product for anyone who wants that extra little boost!

Nbubs1923

Nbubs1923Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tastes great!

Tastes amazing and helps suppress hunger. I find that it helps boost my energy during workouts and there's a range of different flavours to choose from.

Jacky

JackyCairns

Disgusting but works

Its absolutely disgusting. Kiwi strawberry is the worst. Grapefruit is a tiny bit better but still bad. They work though. The new candy flavour might taste good but they are all hard to get down and when you get to the end of the cup little pieces are left and by that point im galcing on it because of its taste. There is a promo code that you guys can use in the photo for 5% off from fat burners only, which is definitely the cheapest place for aussies with free express shipping too.

Losing eyebrows

It helps you lose and tone which is great but the downfall you will lose your eyebrows at the same time:/

Fady

FadySydney, NSW

Not recommended

I have been feeling very awkward after taking this in the morning from 2 weeks . It just feel like my blood pressure arises whenever I take this and will have a heart attack anytime . Never recommend . Doesn’t feel any difference .

Campo

CampoHunter Region, NSW

Works perfectly and even better with an eating plan!

I have been on Lite n Easy and mixed with some exercise, OxyShred has helped me lose 13kg in 3 months and keep on losing it! Flavour options are great and the delivery times are really quick!

Highly recommend it! Get some!!

Laura

Laura

It works!

Guys, this product really works.
I've never believed in fat burn or pre workout and this product is just the combination of both!
Definitely is part of my diet every morning pre workout. I love it.

Emily Fursey

Emily Fursey

Great for first timers!

I found this product amazing the first time I used it however after the second and third I found it didn’t have an as great effect as another product did. I had to up my dosage and still wasn’t getting the effects.

Review collected in partnership with OxyShred

penegeau

penegeauSouth East Queensland, QLD

It works but has side effects for sensitive people.

Beccal

BeccalNarellan

It’s OK

It’s OK, it helps with not wanting to eat.. but it doesn’t give me much energy just I guess more mentally alert which it’s meant to I think so it’s a very standard product would buy again but was horrible. Taste was pretty nice though can’t complain there

Daniella I

Daniella I

Love it

I usually take a scoop in the morning before leaving the house and it definitely keeps you more alert and focused. I love it just for that purpose but is also a good appetite suppressant too.

I love it for so many reasons

Good but messed with my cycle

I used to use this stuff while I was on a weight loss program and it really gave me a lot of energy, sped up my metabolism and tasted great, only problem or concern rather (it might be a little tmi for some people) is that it caused me to miss periods. I normally have a very regular cycle but while using this stuff my period would kind of disappear and that concerned me. That’s the only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5, simply because I don’t know if that’s normal for a fat burner to do. Otherwise it’s a great product & I’d give it a 5

Lea

LeaSydney

Energy!

Good product. Have used for a couple of months now. Thermo is great! Sweat so much throughout my workout. Initially gave a buzz then body will adapt over time. May need to increase scoop by half for an extra kick.

Tassie06

Tassie06Tasmania

Not sure on this one will review again next time around

Prepare to crap yourself

First two days I felt I had more energy and in a great mood, then i crap myself twice on day 3 and again on day 4. Literally crap my pants

Claire

ClairePerth

Insomnia, anxiety

Took 1 scoop with water around 3pm, flavour was nice and I felt energised during my workout. However it stopped me from sleeping that night, felt anxious and jittery. Might not be a problem if you’re used to caffeine or drink many cups of coffee a day.

Apparently contains 150mg caffeine but the way caffeine anhydrous is listed on the label to me suggests it contains more (10g contains 1.25g “mood enhancer blend”, the first ingredient of which is caffeine. 1 scoop = half of that). The safety of another ingredient, higenamine, seems questionable.

Overall wasn’t worth it for me.

Diane

DianeMelbourne

Misleading

I have tried the Pink Grapefruit, the flavour is fine. I am disappointed with the results i.e did not help me at all. (Only effect has been terrible stomach pains and diahorrea every morning)
I stick to a healthy diet and exercise regime but my metabolism has slowed down due to age. I saw all the reviews and decided to purchase. ( I have now learned that the majority of positive reviews are from Sales companys) I would not recommend.

Aaron

AaronPerth

Amazing results!

Have been using this everyday for approximately 5 months now, with a strict diet and exercise routine and I have lost over 20kg after gaining heaps of weight being on medications for years! Really helps my appetite, burn fat and has really helped mental alertness going through university! Absolutely recommend, but don’t expect instant results!

Melissa

MelissaAdelaide

Would recommend a billion times over.

Pink grapefruit is nice - not painful to taste like most. My expectations were definately met especially for someone who doesn't train alot. A great day to day aid to shred some fat. I lost around 4kg effortlessly.

Review collected in partnership with OxyShred

Kirstenasked

How long does it take till you stop feeling nauseous I feel like crap

Kylie F

mine went away after I had a carb meal

Kirsten

Thank you I haven’t felt like eating because how sick i feel so I will try have some thank you for your help.

Kirstenasked

I use to have the strawberry and kiwi a few years ago and loved it now I’m taking it again and it’s very bitter and is making feel sick it’s only day one.

Kylie F

I posted about this in my review, the formula or something has changed as it's not only the taste but I don't feel an extra energy at all

Kirsten

Yeah me either I will half the dose tomorrow see how that works the taste is disgusting.

Jo-Anne T.
Jo-Anne T.

I found making it up in my water bottle and sipping throughout my work out (mostly in first half of work out) helped with this.

Brenda R.

Brenda R.asked

Does oxyshred affect your sleep if you take it as a pre-workout later in the day?

Supersoulsis
Supersoulsis

i take it at 6PM some nights before I work out and it does not change my sleeping pattern.

CategoryFat Burners