Nice and light weight

The pram is good handy and small especially when u have 2 kids. But i think its not that safe. Because the baby who sit underneath his hand will easily contacted with the wheel which it might hurt the hand. Otherwise its comfortable and run smooth and light weight. Not enough room in the bascet but overall its good

I love it

Big wheel , easy to manoeuvre.light wigh not too havy at all easy to fold , can fold with the seat on , comes with rain cover and mosquito next wich is very handy & best of all i got a great deal I bought the stroller and was given the bassinet for free

Love this pram

Brought this for my son in January when he was a tiny new born and he is now 12 months and I'm still loving it the pram was great value for money at the time of purchase it came with a free carrycot which was perfect for when my son was a new born I love the handle bar its so smooth in my hands the swivel wheals make it easy to manuva around and glide over bumps i Love the spacious under basket I can fit all of my shopping in it i love the fact that i can attach the oyster ride on board which is great for my 5yr old daughter i have a !2 month old son Nd a 5 yr old daughter this pram is great to use everywhere bus train fairy and walking love this pram

Great pram

Great value for a stylish and practical pram! Amazed at the ease of assembly and is quick and easy to fold down and get in the car! Bassinet is a great add on but we found using the seat was good for bubs to have a look around as the bassinet is very closed in! But great when going out when bubs is due for a sleep! Easy to manoeuvre and have had no issues with quality of the material or belts!

Great pram

Its been 10months and no issue with it.First pram bought for my daughter.very sturdy with big babies.my daughter turned 10months and she is 12kilos already.can put all my shopping underneath basket and still drives fine.foam wheels doesn't get much damaged at all.the front wheels turn 360 degrees so it is easy to turn.bubs seems to be very happy in it.great sun canopy.

Perfect pram

I am very happy with this pram. It's very easy to fold and unfold. It's easy to maneuver. It has a good space under the seat to put your shopping bags. One of wheel got broken and I contacted their customer service via email and they were very quick in responding and Send the complete replacement wheel... I was impressed. I highly recommend this pram.

Fantastic pram all round

Love the bassinet that was an extra, that you can face baby or face baby out to the world. It's a really smooth ride and quite compact when you dismantle it. I can fit it all in the back of my Toyota Corolla. Very happy with the three months use that I've had.

Not terrible, not excellent

This is easy to use but I am not overly happy with the quality. I recieved this as a gift when I gave birth to my second child and it seriously took me a silly amount of time to figure out what adapters I needed to fit my maxi cosi capsule. A few adapters later, I had it figured out (had to do it by myself because even anstell employees were confused!)
My son is 4 months old (6kg) and my daughter is not even two (13kg) and I can tell that I will need a new pram before my kids grow out of needing a stroller. When both my kids are in the pram, it becomes very difficult to push and the front wheels stop cooperating. Forget about doing a quick shop with this pram, it can't handle the weight. Customer service is pretty good, they replace things as needed without much of a fuss but I just feel too embarrassed to call them again because this would be my third time getting in contact about something or another. It's only worth it for me because I received this as a gift. And it really is easy to fold and pack away.

The best pram ever!

Simply the best pram. We had a babyzen before, but this is so much better! It looks bulky, and big - buuuuut! It is not! Not more than others at least (it is not an umbrella pram). For everyday use perfect. We have also a pockit stroller for travels. We bought both on www.infantravel.com.au where they gave us a free gift to each of those strollers.

Perfect pram for us!

Love this pram. My daughter is 5 months old and has just moved up to the upright seat with an additional head/side padded seat to support her. She loves looking around. The bassinet was great for her to sleep in from birth when out and about. We also used the bassinet as a separate portable carry bassinet if she was sleeping. Easy to put into the car boot, depending on how big your boot is though. Loved the purple! :) I also added the drink bottle and front purse carrier (from baby bunting) as add ons. Fits an average nappy bag in the compartment under the pram.

Update: One year on the pram is still great, we had a slight issue with a part in the wheel, I emailed oyster max and heard back within about 10 minutes and my issue was resolved quickly, professionally and with great friendly service. Would still recommend this pram.

2 years on update: Pram still going strong, i now have the second seat (Bassinette) + Toddler seat in at once, its a great travel system and I love that it fits through a standard door. I switch the seats around from top to bottom when the toddler wants to walk, and the baby comes up to top position. I also have a Maxi Cosi Capsule that fits into the pram (with purchased adaptors from Oyster Max). No other issues, still easy to load into the car.

So glad we purchased this pram!

After struggling with a heavy jogger pram and not being able to lift it in and out of the car, we decided to buy this pram and it has been amazing. The pram is so lightweight and fits easily into the boot of our sedan. Our baby sleeps soundly in the bassinet while shopping and it is both functional and stylish. Strangers often comment on how nice the pram looks. The pram also has a provision to add a seat if you decide to have children in the future.