Oyster Max

Oyster Max

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julie

JulieMelbourne

Nice and light weight

The pram is good handy and small especially when u have 2 kids. But i think its not that safe. Because the baby who sit underneath his hand will easily contacted with the wheel which it might hurt the hand. Otherwise its comfortable and run smooth and light weight. Not enough room in the bascet but overall its good

Tina

TinaGold Coast

I love it

Big wheel , easy to manoeuvre.light wigh not too havy at all easy to fold , can fold with the seat on , comes with rain cover and mosquito next wich is very handy & best of all i got a great deal I bought the stroller and was given the bassinet for free

belinda

belinda

Love this pram

Brought this for my son in January when he was a tiny new born and he is now 12 months and I'm still loving it the pram was great value for money at the time of purchase it came with a free carrycot which was perfect for when my son was a new born I love the handle bar its so smooth in my hands the swivel wheals make it easy to manuva around and glide over bumps i Love the spacious under basket I can fit all of my shopping in it i love the fact that i can attach the oyster ride on board which is great for my 5yr old daughter i have a !2 month old son Nd a 5 yr old daughter this pram is great to use everywhere bus train fairy and walking love this pram

Caitlin

Caitlin

Great pram

Great value for a stylish and practical pram! Amazed at the ease of assembly and is quick and easy to fold down and get in the car! Bassinet is a great add on but we found using the seat was good for bubs to have a look around as the bassinet is very closed in! But great when going out when bubs is due for a sleep! Easy to manoeuvre and have had no issues with quality of the material or belts!

Mel

MelMelbourne

Great pram

Its been 10months and no issue with it.First pram bought for my daughter.very sturdy with big babies.my daughter turned 10months and she is 12kilos already.can put all my shopping underneath basket and still drives fine.foam wheels doesn't get much damaged at all.the front wheels turn 360 degrees so it is easy to turn.bubs seems to be very happy in it.great sun canopy.

Gauri

Gauri

Perfect pram

I am very happy with this pram. It's very easy to fold and unfold. It's easy to maneuver. It has a good space under the seat to put your shopping bags. One of wheel got broken and I contacted their customer service via email and they were very quick in responding and Send the complete replacement wheel... I was impressed. I highly recommend this pram.

Louie3079

Louie3079Melbourne

Fantastic pram all round

Love the bassinet that was an extra, that you can face baby or face baby out to the world. It's a really smooth ride and quite compact when you dismantle it. I can fit it all in the back of my Toyota Corolla. Very happy with the three months use that I've had.

Eman

Eman

Not terrible, not excellent

Maria

MariaSydney

The best pram ever!

Simply the best pram. We had a babyzen before, but this is so much better! It looks bulky, and big - buuuuut! It is not! Not more than others at least (it is not an umbrella pram). For everyday use perfect. We have also a pockit stroller for travels. We bought both on www.infantravel.com.au where they gave us a free gift to each of those strollers.

Jai

Jai

Perfect pram for us!

whatsabdid

whatsabdidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So glad we purchased this pram!

After struggling with a heavy jogger pram and not being able to lift it in and out of the car, we decided to buy this pram and it has been amazing. The pram is so lightweight and fits easily into the boot of our sedan. Our baby sleeps soundly in the bassinet while shopping and it is both functional and stylish. Strangers often comment on how nice the pram looks. The pram also has a provision to add a seat if you decide to have children in the future.