3.1

54% · 7559 · 43%

Laxman Aryal
Laxman AryalDarwin, NT
  NSW

Fanatic job, friendly staff, immediate response

Our unit was messy and staff were very friendly and did good job, made spotless clean. Good value for money. Happy with the service provided in short time. I will use them when I need.
Oz City Cleaners   DM

Hi Aryal, thanks so much for the feedback. Glad we managed to assist you at short notice. Feel free to call the office for any future cleaning needs.

Not Good enough
Not Good enough

Never call these guys

Absolute waste of time got a quote for three hours then at the last minute wanted to double it to 6 hours in a house that should only take two hours to clean.

Staff were rude and not helpful not to mention the cleaning was rubbish!

Caitlin S
Caitlin SSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified QLD

Only efficient part was them securing the sale. After that, all downhill

Poor scheduling, poor cleaning, called back for reclean twice still not meeting exit inspection conditions. Refused to reclean third time and refused to offer any refund. Had to clean myself.
Richard C.
Richard C.South East Queensland, QLD

Good cleaning job done

Good communication and did a super job cleaning my unit. Friendly polite staff, on time, did a great job and best of all I got all of my bond back! Show reply
Meagan G
Meagan G
  QLD

Made our move in so smooth!!!

We used Oz City to freshly clean our new home before we moved in after the past owners left. The team were friendly and helped us to find the balance of what was needed for the new place in terms of what needed to be cleaned, and completed the job to a great standard. It made life a lot easier :) Show reply
Edward k
Edward kSydney, NSW
  NSW

Sub contractor great oz city cleaners disrespectful and unprofessional

OZ Citys cleaners are the most disrespectful people and I would never use them again

We went through oz city cleaners to do our end of lease cleaning for our 2 bed 1 bathroom apartment. The clean got done and the cleaners where on site for about 5 man hrs but oz city cleaners tried to charge for 11 when we questioned this and they found out they where in the wrong they stopped replying. A week later got an invoice sent via email and next day got a phone call asking if we had paid with no remarks or apologies about the mistakes they had made

Brian
Brian2 posts
  QLD

Excellent clean of my apartment

Thanks Oz City Cleaners for a great job In doing an end of lease clean of my apartment in Kangaroo Point recently. The owner was very happy with the results.
Brian Show reply
Schanell
Schanell2 posts

Spotless!

I used Oz City Cleaners for an End of Lease clean in Sydney NSW and they did a perfect job! I can happily recommend them anytime and anywhere. Thanks guys! Show reply
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.

real life savers

I had a relative pass away while they were in a rental property as I work fulltime it was difficult to remove
furniture and also clean property that was old as he had lived there for quite a while. Found these cleaners
online rang and arranged a day and time they came did a fantastic job real estate and landlady very happy with result can't thank them enough. Show reply
JBC
JBC

What a fantastic job!

needed a pretty last minute cleaning job, these guys were there the next morning with a 11/10 job, couldnt be happier! I would recommend them to anyone, service was top notch! Show reply
Margaret
Margaret

Good service

Prompt, efficient reliable service for end of lease cleaning. Worked after hours to fit in with our schedule. Competitive pricing with good client communication. Would have no hesitation in using this service again. Show reply
Amber Maree
Amber Maree2 posts

Great job on EOL clean

This company did my end of lease cleaning, and I was very impressed. I was slightly under quoted so ended up paying a little more than I thought I would, but as it was a very good job I didn't mind. Show reply
Joanna
JoannaSydney, NSW

Marvellous work

I had been lining in my house for 15 years with a long haired cat and the job the girls did was amazing! Professional and polite and everything done in a timely manner with no stress or drama. I had never seen the place so clean. I would absolutely recommend this business. Show reply
Taryn
Taryn

Absolutely ridiculous

To say I am angry is a huge understatement. My partner and I paid $700 for their 'bond clean' only to be told repeatedly by our property manager that the cleaners have not done their job properly, preventing us from getting our bond back. They have been out to our old house THREE times and still the job has not been done properly. When we first contacted them to tell them it wasn't done properly they tried to make us pay more money. Absolutely disgusting and I will never recommend this service to anyone.

Liz
Liz
  Oz City Cleaners

Great job-quick reply - reasonable price !

Thank you to Oz City Cleaners- you replied quickly and did a great cleaning job with a fee that was very reasonable - we will definitely use you again.

Garett
Garett

Fantastic Bond Clean

Great quality service for a good price. I was very happy with the standard of the clean. OZ City Cleaners were prompt, professional and the price was better than the competition.

L Adam
L Adam

Terrible customer service

One of the most annoying customer service teams around. Continually calls and emails after the clean begging for reviews and does not take feedback at all.

Tanya
TanyaSydney
  Verified Oz City Cleaners

I found this place when looking for a bond clean when vacating a property. I had the added complication of not being available to meet the cleaner or authorise additional time, due to work commitments. It was so great to be able to pre-arrange key collection, and authorise commencement of cleaning over the phone. As my landlord was showing the property the next day, I had to take it on faith that my rather filthy place was in top notch condition for the showing, and it was. Got glowing feedback from my landlord and all my bond back. The best outcome I could have hoped for.

Chris
Chris
  Verified Oz City Cleaners

Avoid this shady company!

Just had my small 2 bedroom apartment cleaned today - $630. Absolute madness.

I was quoted around the $300 mark over the phone but once the cleaners arrived they decide "oh no - this requires more time" and then double the price. Buyer beware - the quote is absolutely meaningless, they will charge you as much as they want once you book the service.

The job done was extremely average - the carpets were wet and hardly any cleaner. The balcony still had dirt on it.

This would be the 5th bond clean I have received having lived all over Australia and it was by far the most expensive and the worst. Cannot discourage using this company enough.

Antogigs
AntogigsSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Oz Cleaners for clean in Brisbane Northern Suburbs

Good bond clean good price variety of services offered - had no comeback after inspection so I can confidently recommend them.

Trevor
TrevorSydney
E Hudson
E HudsonBrisbane

Avoid Shady Business

The cleaning team arrived on time and quoted me a certain amount of additional hours which I agreed to 5 or 6. Management then called 2 hours in me 10 would be required which was ludicrous and an obvious attempt to extort more money directly condricting the cleaners. We negotiated an amount not including outside cleaning. I then received a text message saying my card had been charged but cleaning would exclude windows and walls which was not agreed upon. I called to discuss this issue was told I would be called back which never happened and I was not able to contact management again. The cleaners did a reasonable job but it did not included walls which was the reason I wanted cleaners. Very bad communication and duplicitous behaviour.

Seif S
Seif SSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Rejo
RejoEpping
Kelli
KelliSydney2 posts

Perfect

Booked in for a bond clean after being referred by my friend. I was hesitant after reading some of the reviews on here, but super glad I did as the guys were great from beginning to end. No hidden surprises with the estimate hours provided on the phone and email being spot on. Would definitely use again. Would recommend reading their emails as it details their service in full, with diagrams!

TPD
TPDSydney
  Verified Oz City Cleaners

Brilliant job, these guys know how to clean!

The cleaners that attended my property were very polite and extremely professional. I left them there to do the job on their own and it was a fantastic result. They were also kind enough to let the OZ City Cleaners carpet cleaner in when he arrived on time at the location. The carpets were also done to a high standard and I have no complaints whatsoever.

And to make my experience with OZ cleaners even better my ‘full bond amount’ was returned to me from my landlord who was also happy with the cleaning that was done.

Honestly I can't understand the negative reviews. I will be using OZ City Cleaners in the future.

Jordy
Jordy
  Oz City Cleaners

A nightmare to deal with and a terrible job done!

My apartment complex emailed me a list of 5 things that weren’t cleaned adequately after this cleaning crew had cleaned and billed me for 6 hours! They weren’t sorry or helpful, they said yeah we’ll fix it... in 4 days.... I was billed for an extension off my rental place because it couldn’t be rented out in that time. The woman on the phone is horrible and Really RUDE! The apartment was 12 months old and I had rented it for 6months. If I didn’t have work, I would have cleaned it myself. I paid ALOT for professionals and this is what I got. I won’t be recommending this company to anyone.

maxine
maxine

Scammers

The cleaning was OK.. I got a price of the office girl in Brisbane whose handle on English is limited to say the least! From what I could understand it was going to cost me $200 for three hours and extra for more hours if necessary. OK....the unit was fairly clean it just needed sprucing up a bit. No carpets to clean....maybe 4 hours at the most...looking at another $100 at the most....no.no.no....They arrived late. I asked them when they had finished how much it would be...they could not give me a price...they talked in riddles. Next thing I know they are trying to get $267.00 out of my account....no invoice or explanation as to what I am paying for. They are scammers....Do not use them.

Martin
MartinBrisbane
  Verified Oz City Cleaners

They had arrived slightly later than planned yet always kept me in the loop as they were on another job at the same time. Very helpful always available when any questions were asked and always honest about the service provided. They don't just hit the edges they do everything top to bottom. Will be using again. Very professional and polite. Hard working at a price that was better than the rest from my enquiries across Brisbane. Thank you

Unhappy
UnhappySydney3 posts

Very poor servcie -DO NOT USE

I booked this company a week in advance to ensure it would go to plan as I needed to exit on a specific date. The cleaner did not arrive at 8 am as agreed, and I sat there for 8 hours waiting for a cleaner, they broke multiple promises during the day, unreliable, complete joke.

Jake H
Jake H2 posts
Jacqui
Jacqui2 posts

Awesome cleaning Sale of house

OZ cleaners came to my house to do a moving sale clean and did a fabulous job they were not too expensive and did everything I asked of them. Would use them again in heartbeat.

Wells
Wells

First Timer

wasnt so sure which service to pick, but stumbled upon ozcitycleaners, cleaners was super friendly and very helpful, cleaned the whole unit nicely and I managed to get a full bond back! Recommended!

Theresa
TheresaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wonderful cleaning experience

Very happy with the service and professionalism of this company. Incredibly friendly call team and cleaners. End of lease clean and the house looked amazing and clean. Highly recommend this company.

Raul M
Raul MBrisbane

Perfect Job

They did a real great job, I didn't get any complain or objection from the real state agency and I got my bond back. I strongly recommend Oz City Cleaners!!!!

Nick
Nick
  Oz City Cleaners

A great service in the end and highly recommended. It was unfortunate that I asked the company to come back a second time to clean what was missed but they did this without additional chargers and made it an easy process. Highly commend the customer service and the management. Will be reusing you in the future. Thanks One stop supps shop

Rissole
Rissole

Can't give zero stars

Worst shoddiest clean of all time, overpriced, house still filthy and most services not even performed. Had to get a second business to come in and do it all again. All positive reviews are paid or employees of this company.

Nikki
Nikkisydney

Very happy with everything

Used them for an end of lease clean. It was a little more expensive than others I had looked at but they provided lots of extra information that other companies didnt and the booking was really easy. When the team arrived, they gave me a full quote and run down of hours/what they are going to do and asked for my confirmation. Very thorough and had never seen the place so clean! They were on time and did a great job. I would use them again for any other cleans in the future.

Catriona
CatrionaBrisbane4 posts

Worst service, rude staff

They did the most shocking disgusting cleaning job, office staff are rude and make it deliberately impossible to come to a resolution.

Oz City Cleaners   DM

Hi Catriona, we do not have any bookings in your name. If you are a customer of ours please contact us on 1300 740 848 to discuss this further. We pride ourselves on our customer care and would love to chat with you reference this feedback.

Flavia
Flavia
  Verified Oz City Cleaners

Great service over the phone and great professional cleaners

The office crew is outstanding explaining the service and how it is charged. The cleaner was super nice and left the place spotless. Got my full bond back.