91% · 12511 · 8%
Brand Manager for OZ Cosmetics? Claim your listing.

Menothere
MenothereRight not Here66 posts

Reliable

Oz Cosmetics operates very similarly as Strawberrynet does. They sell and ship authentic cosmetics and perfumes from Hong Kong. I've bought brands and items that are regulars in my beauty case and they are the real thing.

Their website is very easy to browse, clean to the eye, and their dispatch timing excellent.

Pricing is very similar to other online retailers, although I found that they are always a dollar or two higher., at times a lower, but usually higher.

I love the way their delivery system is organised as they use Post services and not couriers and my parcels have never failed to be received safely.

Another happy customer.

Sarah
SarahCranbourne North2 posts

outstanding, would not buy products online anywhere else

I have used this online company many times. Their prices are fantastic and products arrive, well packaged and extremely fast! I received my last order of shampoo in less than 48 hours. Many thanks, awesome service.

Sally
Sally

Happy Customer

Oz always has the products I'm after, e.g. Clinique anti redness moisturiser. Happy with fast and free delivery. Can't buy at duty free shops cheaper.

Tracy44
Tracy44Melbourne2 posts

Very happy with them

I have always been buying from oz cosmetics. I am happy with the free and fast delivery. The customer service staff are friendly with fast reply. I recommend this company.

June 18th 2017 Update: Good service..reputable products..what else do you need?!

I like using Oz Cosmetics as they're always quick in answering my queries and always keep me updated of the status of the order. Products are delivered as promised. Highly recommended!

Fy
FyMelbourne

Excellent servic

I like the cleanser very much. thank you for sending the order so quickly. i received it in 4 days. the package was beautiful. the only thing is the driver left it at the front door. he should have knocked the door.

Maria
Maria

Fail in delivery

I have almost a month waiting my product and even when i had response by mail i still don´t have my products. You should warn about the actual time it takes to get the order.

Hyperpigmented R
Hyperpigmented R2 posts

Perfect Camouflage Makeup for Post Laser Hyperpigmentation. Great company!

I purchased Dermablend cosmetic and setting powder from Oz cosmetics. The order arrived quickly, the shipment went perfectly! But the best gift is that the makeup covers the temporary post laser hyperpigmentation totally. Oz swatches allowed me to pick the best tone to match the hyperpigmentation and it worked!!!! Thank you.

Dima
Dima

Just GREAT!

Great service, fast delivery and most importantly genuine products. The item was packaged very carefully. Will be buying again for sure.

Lu
Lu

Great!

These guys have never failed, I've been buying from them for the last 3 years. Genuine products with free and speedy delivery. Thanks, keep up the good work! :)

Bella P
Bella PVIC, 30725 posts

Used this for over 9 years and will keep using it

I've been buying from Oz Cosmetics for over 2 years now and I find the price very competitive and always lowest, and if I find cheaper elsewhere, they give a refund on the extra I paid. Fast delivery and product well packed. Thanks for the wonderful shopping experience and wide product varieties.

Leah
LeahSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Excellent company

Delivered in 2 days, genuine product (perfume), very well packaged. Thanks for not ripping me off. I'll be using and recommending Oz Cosmetics.

Vicki Brooks
Vicki BrooksHobart

Great Value superego

My products arrived today fast delivery & was packed great very happy with my products great value & no shipping fee is a bonus I will most certainly be purchasing my hair products from your company again a very happy customer as this is my favourite product many thanks will be back
Great value
Tom
Tom4 posts

5 Star

5 Star website and service.

Deliveries always prompt and within a couple of days.

Return policy was no fuss and promptly executed.

I have used this site on many occasions, on one of the occasions a product was not up to the standard that was acceptable through no fault of their own. They provided a refund once they were happy with proof of the objection.

ching
ching

Reliable shop

I buy regular products from this shop, the price is always the best with no shipping fee. The parcels are always being delivered on time and no question asked, and no junk emails after. The shop remember my purchase details, and it is very easy to put the order in and pay by payPal, very safe, trouble free.
Easy shopping, relieable.
MD
MDAdelaide

Happy Customer

I always order the same item from oz cosmetics because it is easy to navigate, very fast delivery and free delivery. One suggestion I could make is loyal customers or customers that order the same items regularly could perhaps get a discount or similar. I have seen my product cheaper on other sites but so far have stayed loyal to oz cosmetics.

Cheeky2407
Cheeky2407Gold Coast

Love Oz Cosmetics and their prompt service

I've purchased a few times through Oz cosmetics and have found the website easy to use and navigate to find the products I'm after. The ordering process is very prompt and straightforward and they deliver very quickly usually within 2-3 days and shipping is FREE! I would highly recommend using Oz Cosmetics.
Prompt delivery and free shipping
More product information would be useful

Amber
AmberSydney

Product recieved expired over a year ago

This is the first time buying with this company & I brought the dermalogica chroma white range which I had an extreme reaction to because I had not noticed the product they sent me in July 2014 had expired in march 2013 so the hyraloronic acid had gone off.

Very unimpressed indeed & can not believe quality control is so poor.

Check your products expiry date if buying from them.

Products expired over a year ago

Jasmine C
Jasmine CMelbourne

A happy customer

I am very happy with the service so far and the communication with the vendor is clear. To date, the products which I ordered arrived exactly as shown in the pictures on the website. Also, the packaging is good. Prices too, are competitive to other online websites selling the same products. Overall, I had a good experience ordering from ozcosmetics.com.
Compeitive prices and extensive range of products.
Delivery time was a bit longer than expected, it took me a month before my products finally arrived.
Happy mum51
Happy mum51

More than happy with OZ Cosmetics

I've been ordering from OZCosmetic.com for some time, I love the most about this site is the free shipping. This site is reliable and I receive my order within a week, well packaged and prices are definitely the best comparing to other site. I have recommended this site to my relatives and friends and they are happy too.
This site is very reliable.
Kelly
Kelly

Wonderful will buy from here again

I try my product from a magazine and then search the wed site and it was very expensive, so I looked for it else where and come across this site. I found it cheaper, in a much larger quantity and free delivery why would you buy it anywhere else. Will be putting in another order for this soon.
Fast delivery
Marvella
MarvellaSydney

Perfect service

5 stars for everything. I'm more than happy with ozcosmetics.com. They have a huge range of products and free shipping which I love. Everytime I place an order here I receive it within a week. The products are packed carefully and never get damaged. I have nothing to complain about this online shopping website.
Fast delievery
liz.thompson.96930013
liz.thompson.96930013Coffs Harbour, New South Wales

Oz Cosmetics U Rock

Couldn't be happier, have found many of my favourite fragrances at Oz Cosmetics. Local stores couldn't be bothered even looking for them. The range of products exceed any of my local stores and the ease of purchasing online and browsing at my leisure more convenient. Keep up the good work Oz Cosmetics.
Range of products
Rainbow
Rainbow

Outstanding!!!

I've been ordering a hair product, which I couldn't find anywhere else online or in store, from Oz Cosmetics for awhile now and can confidently say that the service I've received every time has been nothing short of "excellent"...a genuine product delivered quickly, what more could you want!!! Thank you OZ Cosmetics for supplying my favourite hair product!!!

Susan
Susan

Estée Lauder

I have been purchasing my Estée Lauder double wear foundation from this store for years - brilliant service quick free delivery and great price - highly recommended! Much less than purchasing locally. Will continue to purchase from here all products are good. The foundation lasts longer than other products. Well done

ellennmcmillan
ellennmcmillanMelbourne, Victoria4 posts

Fantastic! So happy with Oz Cosmetics!

So so happy I found this store! I was looking at paying almost double for the products I wanted in other beauty parlours! Fast shipping, which came quicker than expected :) service was great, any questions were answered in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend this store! thanks so much Oz Cosmetics!
Fast shipping, geniune product, helpful service
RealOne
RealOneSydney, NSW2 posts

Simply the best!

The most important element for me is trust. I trust OZ cosmetics. Excellent communication: They get back to you, they answer queries, they apologize If there is a delay, always kind and helpful. Top quality: product always genuine, matching description perfectly, you find many brands not available in stores, such as Dolce & Gabbana make up (try it!). Efficient shipping, parcels always in perfect conditions, as I said the best. I was cautious about online shopping before (I never buy stuff online), but with OZ cosmetics I feel safe and looked after. Highly recommended.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW9 posts

Great product, great price!

This is the first time I have purchased from OZ Cosmetics and am very happy, the product I purchased was half the price of the retail stores and delivery was prompt. Will definitely buy again. I cannot believe the difference in prices and it is so convenient to order from home.
Easy and trouble free
Millie
Millie5 posts

Consistently Fantastic!

Over the years I have bought a few things from OZCosmetics and they always arrive very promptly and are excellent, genuine products.

It is always cheaper than in store, and often cheaper than other online stores!

They are packed so to protect your purchases and are often delivered faster than the expected delivery time.

I will continue to shop with OZCosmetics!
well priced, prompt delivery, well packaged

Mel
MelNewcastle

Best ever

I have been purchasing my cosmetics from OZ Cosmetics for a couple of years now. Always very competitively priced and always way under what you would pay in a retail store. The service is great. Products arrive really quickly and always in perfect condition. So glad I found this site.
Price and range of products
Peachy
Peachy26 posts

First class service. Puts some others to shame!

Reasonably priced products, fast postage and great customer service. I had to contact customer service today about a problem with my order (my own fault) and they had it rectified within minutes. I was amazed. I've been buying from Ozcosmetics for several years now and will continue to do so without any hesitation.
Awesome customer service, inexpensive, reliable, quick postage, beautiful packaging a bonus
Would like to see more products like whole ranges instead of only some of a range.
Susan Coleman
Susan Coleman

Best thing since sliced bread

I have been purchasing from this company for a few years now. The products cost heaps less than they do in the shops & arrive in a super amount fast time. They are wrapped beautifully so as you feel like you are receiving a special gift to yourself. All without leaving your front door. Winning!!!

Ness
Ness

Great Value

Have been shopping here for 3 years now, never had one problem at all with any of the products. I purchase make-up, skin care products & perfume/aftershave. Are exactly the same as you buy from a Department Store, but for a much cheaper price. Fast shipping & free at that. Love shopping here :-)

Yi
Yi4 posts

Back few times!!

All the products that I have purchased, all in the well package, good condition, fresh, exactly the same quality like I bought from department store and so on time delivery. I bought hair products, make-ups, skin care etc. Recommend to everyone. Trust me, you will not regard buying any thing from here.

Steve
SteveBrisbane

Fantastic!

Back for a second time! Such great service. My order was accurately tracked and delivered fast.

Thanks for such a great range of products at great prices, saved at least $15 on each product ordered compared to the big dept stores. Will definitely be back again. Really great website too.
Inexpensive

Lauren
LaurenPerth

Such great service. Super quick shipping and my order was well packaged. The range of products is really good, great brands and very cheap prices! My product costs $55 in stores yet i had it shipped to me for $31! I will definitely purchase from oz cosmetics again and will recommend them to my friends and family.
Inexpensive, fast shipping
Hayley
Hayley

Great company. Fantstic service

I ordered eye cream for best price and Post Office returned it to them because I didn't get the notification of delivery from Post Office. I let OZ Cosmetics know by email. They replied immediately and reshipped the next day. Every impressive company and excellent prompt service. I will recommend them to everyone I know
Great service. Cheap prices

Christina
ChristinaSydney3 posts

Chanel items

Back for my 2nd lot of Chanel items. I have been purchasing Chanel from the Chanel store for the last 15yrs and was amazed to find this site with such great prices. Not only do i save on my items but i also get to purchase more for my money now. After using Chanel for most of my life i know whats real and whats not. These are definitely genuine Chanel products. Very happy
Genuine items and fast postage
Nothing, but would be great if you offered a points system or voucher for returning customers
Marian
Marian

So happy am back for seconds

Product was what I ordered and delivered promptly to my mailing address and I am happy with the prompt service. I would recommend Oz Cosmetics to all my friends. It is cheaper than buyer at the major department stores who only stock limited products of this range and I am saving petrol by shopping online

Kate
Kate2 posts

These guys are the best bar none!

This is the third time I have used OZ Cosmetics. They are just great to deal with. The website is really easy and clear. The purchase process is simple and quick. And the delivery is spot on. Every time OZ Cosmetics have delivered faster than they quote. The pricing is always near to lowest plus free shipping means I'll use them every time.

Noah
Noah2 posts

My new La Mer Counter

I was getting really disappointed with the service and the ridiculous $$$$ for Creme La Mer at David Jones so I was happy to find this site. I can now buy my Creme La Mer and save around $50. Don't need to worry about rude sales ladies anymore, or being looked at like I shouldn't be walking up to the La Mer counter cause I'm a boy. Love the free shipping and it arrives really fast!
Great price, genuine product, no dramas

Extra Information

Brand Manager for OZ Cosmetics? Claim your listing.