OZ Cosmetics

OZ Cosmetics (page 2 of 7)

Excellent price

Product ordered arrived promptly and tracking information provided. No delivery charge a real bonus. I will use this site again. I thought I was getting 250ml, but received 500mls! Wonderful value.

Great Service & Presentation

Ordered the Azzaro Coffret gift pack for a great price. It arrived promptly and very nicely wrapped in Chrissy Paper and classy presented. The size of the bottles where surprisingly larger than I was expecting.
Thank you.

Great Service

Couldn't be more happy with the service, product packaging and speedy delivery and it was just what I ordered. I'll definitely be ordering from Oz Cosmetics again!

Great product with purchase Cosmedix sunscreen again.

Order came on time, happy with purchase. Price was cheaper than other websites
very happy with product as recommended by plastic surgeon.
Order was very well packed with a ribbon outside box very impressive.
Thank you OZ Cosmetics!

This company is spot on for excellent service

Thank you OZ cosmetics . I am really happy with my order. I couldn't find this perfume, after the shop Perfume Connection closed down on the Sunshine coast Qld. My parcel arrived when expected and in perfect condition. I would happily recommend your business to anyone looking for hard to get quality perfumes. Also received a free gift of hand cream.Bonus!!

Very Handy for Me!

Because of where I live, I often find it difficult to buy specific name brand items. Buying from you is the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to obtain the Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream that my daughter-in-law loves. She will be a happy girl this Christmas thanks to OZ Cosmetics!

No Complaints!

Would find it very hard to complain about purchase, well packed, speedy delivery, exactly what i ordered at competitive price, also contained a free gift of hand cream, plus could not find the perfume in any of my local stores.
Very well satisfied customer Thank-you

Simple & Easy, Fast Delivery.. Excellent.

Ordered on 26th November 2015 and receive good on 30th November 2015 . From place of origin (HK) to Singapore. The package is nicely packed and wrapped nicely with wrapping paper. And it comes with a free gifts. Maybe due to Xmas season. It's wrapped with Xmas wrapping paper.

Very easy to buy from this website.

Thank you for selling Royal Desire perfume, my daughter loves it, we find it hard to find at a decent price.

Thank you for an easy pleasant transaction

My parcel arrived in good time & was extremely well wrapped.
Would definitely shop with OZ COSMETICS again if they have what I want at the right price.
Thank you again!

Nice site for shopping

It takes about 11 days (from the delivery date) for me to receive the product. Yet it just woth the waiting. The package is great. The price is competitive. And if u ever got any question u will be amazed at the speed of their response. It would be great if OZ can offer more items!

Great website!

Thank you for selling Lanza in Australia. I've been using Lanza for few years now and I'm so glad that I could find in Australia as well. Could you please include in your product list the healing keratin oil? I could not find it in your website. Now I'm looking forward to receive my Lanza products by post. Well done for your great website!

Excellent Service

An easy accessible website where you can order the product you desire with ease and the delivery with required signature is quick with the product well packaged..

I love this site!

I love this site. I get absolutely all my beauty items here. The prices are the best around, there are no shipping fees, the orders arrive very quickly, their packages are always wrapped up nicely with ribbon and at Christmas time they have even been wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper, and I have never once I had to contact them about any problem with my order. I can honestly say this is the best online shipping site I have ever used.

Fast delivery with beautiful wrapping.

The eyelash conditioner I bought for my wife a week ago arrived in 4 days with beautiful wrapping. Thank you guys for the excellent product & service. Will shop again with this company.

damage item

i would give a good rating but when i open my package it was damage.i ordered a powder foundation and the powder was a little damage. i think they could have wrap it better.

Best price & quick delivery

Price was the best I could find anywhere, I saved $10 a tube compared to buying locally. Web site good & delivery in 7 days. All good

Invalid tracking number for Aust Post

Went to Aust Post web site and found tracking number given was "Invalid tracking number"
Order number was 10221865
Thought you might be interested as it may be a glitch in someones system.

Am disgusted at wasteful packaging

The product arrived packed with lots of styrofoam and an unnecessary wrapping around it of non-recyclable silver paper. I am appalled at the lack of consideration of environmental sustainability, and will avoid using this firm again for that reason, unless I get an indication that they have changed their ways.

Reliable

Oz Cosmetics operates very similarly as Strawberrynet does. They sell and ship authentic cosmetics and perfumes from Hong Kong. I've bought brands and items that are regulars in my beauty case and they are the real thing.

Their website is very easy to browse, clean to the eye, and their dispatch timing excellent.

Pricing is very similar to other online retailers, although I found that they are always a dollar or two higher., at times a lower, but usually higher.

I love the way their delivery system is organised as they use Post services and not couriers and my parcels have never failed to be received safely.

Another happy customer.

I don't get any confirmation messages or reposonse from ozcosmetics till today they deduct my amount from account before 20 days ago I need help?

hi hi, i wanted to order the youngblood liquid mineral foundation - shell. would like to ask how soon can it be delivered to me in singapore and would you be able to find out the expiry date pls?

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards
Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support. I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience. Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers. And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?