OZ Cosmetics

OZ Cosmetics

damage item

i would give a good rating but when i open my package it was damage.i ordered a powder foundation and the powder was a little damage. i think they could have wrap it better.

Am disgusted at wasteful packaging

The product arrived packed with lots of styrofoam and an unnecessary wrapping around it of non-recyclable silver paper. I am appalled at the lack of consideration of environmental sustainability, and will avoid using this firm again for that reason, unless I get an indication that they have changed their ways.

Questionable Quality of Products

I've been buying American Crew haircare products from salons for a number of years. A little over a year ago, however, I stumbled across OzCosmetics and decided to give them a try. When the 1L shampoo I ordered arrived, it seemed to me to be genuine. A direct comparison to the salon-bought product showed that OzCosmetics' product displayed the same appearance, consistency, viscosity, scent, foaming action and after-wash feel. Naturally, I was most pleased with my purchase, having paid 1/3 the salon price for what seemed to be the same product, not to mention the fact my order had arrived quickly and packaged well.

Fast forward to the present, and my bulk batch of American Crew shampoo ran out, so naturally I turned to OzCosmetics for a re-supply. I ordered the same shampoo, in the same 1L quantity, and again the shampoo arrived quickly and packed securely. Unfortunately, the shampoo itself is not up to scratch, though - it has a different, more gelatinous consistency, smells different, foams differently and leaves my hair feeling stiff, dry and brittle and my scalp feeling itchy. I can only conclude that the batch I received is either genuine product but an inferior formulation, or counterfeit.

I've yet to contact OzCosmetics about this, but I honestly don't have the time to package up the bottle, take it to a post office and send it back to their Hong Kong warehouse. I used to enjoy buying from OzCosmetics and I frequently recommended them to friends and family, but now I'll have to go back to paying salon prices for my shampoo, to ensure my peace-of-mind and keep my hair and scalp happy.
Fast Delivery
Inferior shampoo formulation or counterfeit product

I don't get any confirmation messages or reposonse from ozcosmetics till today they deduct my amount from account before 20 days ago I need help

hi hi, i wanted to order the youngblood liquid mineral foundation - shell. would like to ask how soon can it be delivered to me in singapore and would you be able to find out the expiry date pls?

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards
Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support. I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience. Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers. And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

Similar listings