OZ Cosmetics

OZ Cosmetics

Good but could have more competitive prices

I find the shipping time was reasonable but not super fast and the products authentic but prices may be cheaper elsewhere.The website is easy to browse. You have a good range of all products. I found the same products at sasa.com cheaper so bought some from there! I like the free shipping however.
Good range of what I want- SK II
Could be cheaper

Attractive pricing

First time buyer so cannot give a real opinion of purchase but your prices are very attractive and being an Australian online website helps, so when I received my first purchase from you and happy with the goods I will continue to make purchases and tell my friends. Look forward to my order. Thanks for your service.
Inexpensive

I don't get any confirmation messages or reposonse from ozcosmetics till today they deduct my amount from account before 20 days ago I need help

hi hi, i wanted to order the youngblood liquid mineral foundation - shell. would like to ask how soon can it be delivered to me in singapore and would you be able to find out the expiry date pls?

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards
Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support. I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience. Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers. And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

Similar listings