OZ Cosmetics

OZ Cosmetics

I am loving my perfoume

Can't tell how happy I am to receive my perfume. It is awesome. One must definitely try if you have a knack for Oriental smells

Fast delivery! Perfect!

I live in Switzerland so I ordered from ozcosmetics.ch and I received the product in just a week! The delivery fee is included in the price of the product. I recommend this website :)

Antinflamatory & soothing just love it

Hi Oz Cosmetics, thank you for my chamomile cream, it is really great. I have psoriasis and it helps with this disease, as it is very antinflamatory and chamomile is very soothing cream for this problem. Also you can’t buy this cream in shops anymore, so I am grateful for your company, for having this cream. Thank you Lion Gardiner

Great prices and service

I was initially wary about purchasing from OZ cosmetics, but i did my due diligence and researched them like crazy and took the plunge to buy and was very pleasently surprised at the speed of delivery and the quality of my products. I would defiinetly recommend and will certainly purchase from them again. The only thing i can say that needs improvement is the range of brands available, but that could depend on who may get exclusive rights to import certain brands so their hands may be tied in that respect.

Great

I had good experience to shopping at Oz Cosmetics. The client service always had very quick reply to my queries.

The product is great , excellent service as well.
Recommend this site their prices are amazing and the products are great.

This is perfect

Thank you for a great service, fast delivery and good price. I will suggest other friends to go with you. Thank you

Received parcel in great time and I was kept in the loop about where and when my parcel was.I appreciated this very much.

Amazing results

Didn't expect such great results so soon! No more false lashes for me. Now my natural lashes are longer, darker and lifted. Really impressed as I often find beauty products don't deliver on their promises.

Love this shopping experience

Third time shopping with this site. I ordered Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Three it came in one week, well wrapped.
The product is great especially for my daughter's hair who swims 3 times a week.
Recommend this site their prices are amazing and the products are great.

Super fast services!!!

My parcel arrived 4 working days super fast!!! The originalility worth with the price !!! I love this page oz cosmetic

Awesome

Fast shipping, great packaging (very sturdy with lots of bubble to keep the item sound & safe) and reasonable prices!! Although I wish the other korean brands could be a bit cheaper so I could go on a massive haul :(

my favourite perfume

Fast delivery to other side of Australia. Great customer service. Loved the little touch of white ribbon on my parcel.customer ref. no. 10239097

Great service Fast delivery Great price.

Thank you for a great service and fast delivery at a great price.Been trying to buy product where I live and no luck. Will certainly be now shopping more often from your site. Thank you.

Excellent price

Product ordered arrived promptly and tracking information provided. No delivery charge a real bonus. I will use this site again. I thought I was getting 250ml, but received 500mls! Wonderful value.

Great Service & Presentation

Ordered the Azzaro Coffret gift pack for a great price. It arrived promptly and very nicely wrapped in Chrissy Paper and classy presented. The size of the bottles where surprisingly larger than I was expecting.
Thank you.

Great Service

Couldn't be more happy with the service, product packaging and speedy delivery and it was just what I ordered. I'll definitely be ordering from Oz Cosmetics again!

Great product with purchase Cosmedix sunscreen again.

Order came on time, happy with purchase. Price was cheaper than other websites
very happy with product as recommended by plastic surgeon.
Order was very well packed with a ribbon outside box very impressive.
Thank you OZ Cosmetics!

This company is spot on for excellent service

Thank you OZ cosmetics . I am really happy with my order. I couldn't find this perfume, after the shop Perfume Connection closed down on the Sunshine coast Qld. My parcel arrived when expected and in perfect condition. I would happily recommend your business to anyone looking for hard to get quality perfumes. Also received a free gift of hand cream.Bonus!!

Very Handy for Me!

Because of where I live, I often find it difficult to buy specific name brand items. Buying from you is the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to obtain the Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream that my daughter-in-law loves. She will be a happy girl this Christmas thanks to OZ Cosmetics!

I don't get any confirmation messages or reposonse from ozcosmetics till today they deduct my amount from account before 20 days ago I need help

hi hi, i wanted to order the youngblood liquid mineral foundation - shell. would like to ask how soon can it be delivered to me in singapore and would you be able to find out the expiry date pls?

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards
Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support. I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience. Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers. And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

Similar listings