OZ Cosmetics

OZ Cosmetics

Bad service, not send the product

After more than a month, I have not received the product that I bought. I asked for help and nothing happened.

Never arrived.

I ordered a number of Shu Uemura products for a gift. The original email stated about 7-14 days for delivery. Six weeks later I am still waiting for it to be dispatched and Xmas is around the corner.

Although they are quick in replying to my emails I just want my order cancelled and my credit card refunded. But apparently my products are stuck in customs.

When you order please be aware that delivery times could vary greatly from the time stated by OZ Cosmetics.

Regards,

Paul

The worst page to buy

Last February 15th I decide to buy some products, until today I GOT NOTHING !
It's incredible how they already charge me the cost of the products one month ago.
The mail you get is wait 7 or 15 days to get you products, maybe is mean wait 7 or 15 month ....

TERRIBLE SERVICE !!! I want my money back

OZ Cosmetics Order Details (#26156816)

Perfumes are fake! Beware!

I ordered the Thierry Mugler Womanity perfume online and while it was received within a week, it was a completely fake version! Buyers beware that this site is selling products which are NOT genuine!

Fail in delivery

I have almost a month waiting my product and even when i had response by mail i still don´t have my products. You should warn about the actual time it takes to get the order.

Product recieved expired over a year ago.

This is the first time buying with this company & I brought the dermalogica chroma white range which I had an extreme reaction to because I had not noticed the product they sent me in July 2014 had expired in march 2013 so the hyraloronic acid had gone off.
Very unimpressed indeed & can not believe quality control is so poor.
Check your products expiry date if buying from them.

Products expired over a year ago

Very Reliable!

I recently purchased the Chubby Stick from their site and was immediately notified that the shade I ordered was out of stock. I chose a different shade and it was delivered to me within a few days. It came perfectly packaged in a box full of foam and was in perfect condition! Very happy and look forward to purchasing a lot more from this site.
Found it cheaper than other sites. Fast Delivery. Great packaging so product is in perfect condition.
Suggestion: the site needs a 'sort by' function to make browsing a little easier.

Was wary, but proved me wrong.

I was a bit skeptical because of all the 100% positive reviews, and after a week of waiting I thought I'd been had - but it was the fault of AusPost, which kept it in their mail room for a week! I bought some Dermalogica products, it was well packaged and 100% genuine - and the shipping was super fast - and free which was a massive bonus, will definitely shop here again - just a shame they don't have ModelCo product I wanted!
Fast service, free shipping, cheaper than anywhere else!

Expired product

I don't know why seller sell me one cream that is expired terrible and it will hurt the skin.

I have received the package from hk, why you send the expired product, the sk-ii nourishing cream.

Excellent price

Product ordered arrived promptly and tracking information provided. No delivery charge a real bonus. I will use this site again. I thought I was getting 250ml, but received 500mls! Wonderful value.

Great Service & Presentation

Ordered the Azzaro Coffret gift pack for a great price. It arrived promptly and very nicely wrapped in Chrissy Paper and classy presented. The size of the bottles where surprisingly larger than I was expecting.
Thank you.

Simple & Easy, Fast Delivery.. Excellent.

Ordered on 26th November 2015 and receive good on 30th November 2015 . From place of origin (HK) to Singapore. The package is nicely packed and wrapped nicely with wrapping paper. And it comes with a free gifts. Maybe due to Xmas season. It's wrapped with Xmas wrapping paper.

Used this for over 9 years and will keep using it

I've been buying from Oz Cosmetics for over 2 years now and I find the price very competitive and always lowest, and if I find cheaper elsewhere, they give a refund on the extra I paid. Fast delivery and product well packed. Thanks for the wonderful shopping experience and wide product varieties.

Chanel items

Back for my 2nd lot of Chanel items. I have been purchasing Chanel from the Chanel store for the last 15yrs and was amazed to find this site with such great prices. Not only do i save on my items but i also get to purchase more for my money now. After using Chanel for most of my life i know whats real and whats not. These are definitely genuine Chanel products. Very happy
Genuine items and fast postage
Nothing, but would be great if you offered a points system or voucher for returning customers

My new La Mer Counter

I was getting really disappointed with the service and the ridiculous $$$$ for Creme La Mer at David Jones so I was happy to find this site. I can now buy my Creme La Mer and save around $50. Don't need to worry about rude sales ladies anymore, or being looked at like I shouldn't be walking up to the La Mer counter cause I'm a boy. Love the free shipping and it arrives really fast!
Great price, genuine product, no dramas

Really excellent value.

This is a great site. I went to Myer in Sydney to buy Guerlain Meteorites and they were $115, so I decided to shop around. This site has them for $55, so less than half the price of Myer. The shipping was quick and also free. Really top value and they also have a great range of brands. Have just made a second order for Kerastase shampoo, which is cheaper than I can find it anywhere else. This site is a GODSEND for Australian beauty nerds, because prices are really inflated in this country. LOVE.
Fantastic value, quick and free shipping, great brands.

Questionable Quality of Products

I've been buying American Crew haircare products from salons for a number of years. A little over a year ago, however, I stumbled across OzCosmetics and decided to give them a try. When the 1L shampoo I ordered arrived, it seemed to me to be genuine. A direct comparison to the salon-bought product showed that OzCosmetics' product displayed the same appearance, consistency, viscosity, scent, foaming action and after-wash feel. Naturally, I was most pleased with my purchase, having paid 1/3 the salon price for what seemed to be the same product, not to mention the fact my order had arrived quickly and packaged well.

Fast forward to the present, and my bulk batch of American Crew shampoo ran out, so naturally I turned to OzCosmetics for a re-supply. I ordered the same shampoo, in the same 1L quantity, and again the shampoo arrived quickly and packed securely. Unfortunately, the shampoo itself is not up to scratch, though - it has a different, more gelatinous consistency, smells different, foams differently and leaves my hair feeling stiff, dry and brittle and my scalp feeling itchy. I can only conclude that the batch I received is either genuine product but an inferior formulation, or counterfeit.

I've yet to contact OzCosmetics about this, but I honestly don't have the time to package up the bottle, take it to a post office and send it back to their Hong Kong warehouse. I used to enjoy buying from OzCosmetics and I frequently recommended them to friends and family, but now I'll have to go back to paying salon prices for my shampoo, to ensure my peace-of-mind and keep my hair and scalp happy.
Fast Delivery
Inferior shampoo formulation or counterfeit product

First time buyer

Item was originally out of stock so was put on back order and happy to say this has been received, well packaged. Have since ordered other products as prices are very good. As Oz Cosmetics is an Australian Website it makes it easier and more convenient to order online. Thanks.
Inexpensive

Fabulous

I did a lot of online research before trying out this organisation as I know there are a lot of shonks out there. I only wanted to buy from a company in Australia. Parcel arrived less than a week after ordering, and was genuine product in brand new packaging. Very impressed with speed of delivery and ease of ordering. Have just placed my second order. Recommend highly.
Australian organisation, free shipping, discount prices

Great Service

Thank you! the service was amazing and my order received within a few days. Wasn't expecting such great service. First time I have used this company will definitely purchase my products through OZ Cosmetics again. Free delivery was a bonus and the goods were very well packed ensuring my order arrived with no damage. Thanks again.
Fast delivery, Good price

I don't get any confirmation messages or reposonse from ozcosmetics till today they deduct my amount from account before 20 days ago I need help?

hi hi, i wanted to order the youngblood liquid mineral foundation - shell. would like to ask how soon can it be delivered to me in singapore and would you be able to find out the expiry date pls?

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards
Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support. I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience. Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers. And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

Similar listings