OZ Cosmetics

OZ Cosmetics

Never arrived.

I ordered a number of Shu Uemura products for a gift. The original email stated about 7-14 days for delivery. Six weeks later I am still waiting for it to be dispatched and Xmas is around the corner.

Although they are quick in replying to my emails I just want my order cancelled and my credit card refunded. But apparently my products are stuck in customs.

When you order please be aware that delivery times could vary greatly from the time stated by OZ Cosmetics.

Regards,

Paul

Bad service, not send the product

After more than a month, I have not received the product that I bought. I asked for help and nothing happened.

The worst page to buy

Last February 15th I decide to buy some products, until today I GOT NOTHING !
It's incredible how they already charge me the cost of the products one month ago.
The mail you get is wait 7 or 15 days to get you products, maybe is mean wait 7 or 15 month ....

TERRIBLE SERVICE !!! I want my money back

OZ Cosmetics Order Details (#26156816)

Expired product

I don't know why seller sell me one cream that is expired terrible and it will hurt the skin.

I have received the package from hk, why you send the expired product, the sk-ii nourishing cream.

Perfumes are fake! Beware!

I ordered the Thierry Mugler Womanity perfume online and while it was received within a week, it was a completely fake version! Buyers beware that this site is selling products which are NOT genuine!

Fail in delivery

I have almost a month waiting my product and even when i had response by mail i still don´t have my products. You should warn about the actual time it takes to get the order.

Product recieved expired over a year ago.

This is the first time buying with this company & I brought the dermalogica chroma white range which I had an extreme reaction to because I had not noticed the product they sent me in July 2014 had expired in march 2013 so the hyraloronic acid had gone off.
Very unimpressed indeed & can not believe quality control is so poor.
Check your products expiry date if buying from them.

Products expired over a year ago

damage item

i would give a good rating but when i open my package it was damage.i ordered a powder foundation and the powder was a little damage. i think they could have wrap it better.

Am disgusted at wasteful packaging

The product arrived packed with lots of styrofoam and an unnecessary wrapping around it of non-recyclable silver paper. I am appalled at the lack of consideration of environmental sustainability, and will avoid using this firm again for that reason, unless I get an indication that they have changed their ways.

Questionable Quality of Products

I've been buying American Crew haircare products from salons for a number of years. A little over a year ago, however, I stumbled across OzCosmetics and decided to give them a try. When the 1L shampoo I ordered arrived, it seemed to me to be genuine. A direct comparison to the salon-bought product showed that OzCosmetics' product displayed the same appearance, consistency, viscosity, scent, foaming action and after-wash feel. Naturally, I was most pleased with my purchase, having paid 1/3 the salon price for what seemed to be the same product, not to mention the fact my order had arrived quickly and packaged well.

Fast forward to the present, and my bulk batch of American Crew shampoo ran out, so naturally I turned to OzCosmetics for a re-supply. I ordered the same shampoo, in the same 1L quantity, and again the shampoo arrived quickly and packed securely. Unfortunately, the shampoo itself is not up to scratch, though - it has a different, more gelatinous consistency, smells different, foams differently and leaves my hair feeling stiff, dry and brittle and my scalp feeling itchy. I can only conclude that the batch I received is either genuine product but an inferior formulation, or counterfeit.

I've yet to contact OzCosmetics about this, but I honestly don't have the time to package up the bottle, take it to a post office and send it back to their Hong Kong warehouse. I used to enjoy buying from OzCosmetics and I frequently recommended them to friends and family, but now I'll have to go back to paying salon prices for my shampoo, to ensure my peace-of-mind and keep my hair and scalp happy.
Fast Delivery
Inferior shampoo formulation or counterfeit product

Good but could have more competitive prices

I find the shipping time was reasonable but not super fast and the products authentic but prices may be cheaper elsewhere.The website is easy to browse. You have a good range of all products. I found the same products at sasa.com cheaper so bought some from there! I like the free shipping however.
Good range of what I want- SK II
Could be cheaper

Attractive pricing

First time buyer so cannot give a real opinion of purchase but your prices are very attractive and being an Australian online website helps, so when I received my first purchase from you and happy with the goods I will continue to make purchases and tell my friends. Look forward to my order. Thanks for your service.
Inexpensive

Reliable

Oz Cosmetics operates very similarly as Strawberrynet does. They sell and ship authentic cosmetics and perfumes from Hong Kong. I've bought brands and items that are regulars in my beauty case and they are the real thing.

Their website is very easy to browse, clean to the eye, and their dispatch timing excellent.

Pricing is very similar to other online retailers, although I found that they are always a dollar or two higher., at times a lower, but usually higher.

I love the way their delivery system is organised as they use Post services and not couriers and my parcels have never failed to be received safely.

Another happy customer.

A happy customer

I am very happy with the service so far and the communication with the vendor is clear. To date, the products which I ordered arrived exactly as shown in the pictures on the website. Also, the packaging is good. Prices too, are competitive to other online websites selling the same products. Overall, I had a good experience ordering from ozcosmetics.com.
Compeitive prices and extensive range of products.
Delivery time was a bit longer than expected, it took me a month before my products finally arrived.

Fast delivery

I've been purchasing from Oz cosmetics for a while and I am quite happy with the products and service. I very much appreciate the reliability and speed of your delivery times, i'd just like you to increase your product range. Some times I can not find my favourite products in your store and i have to order them from another store. Overall a very nice service. Thanks!

So easy and very pleasing

I always have trouble finding my favourite shampoo - Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 - and having just moved to a new city I couldn't bear the thought of starting the hunt once again. But just a quick websearch was all it took to find OZ Cosmetics and after a very easy and straightforward order process my shampoo is on its way to me!
Quick, good desriptions, clear and concise and my shampoo was in stock (and cheap!).

I am loving my perfoume

Can't tell how happy I am to receive my perfume. It is awesome. One must definitely try if you have a knack for Oriental smells

Fast delivery! Perfect!

I live in Switzerland so I ordered from ozcosmetics.ch and I received the product in just a week! The delivery fee is included in the price of the product. I recommend this website :)

Antinflamatory & soothing just love it

Hi Oz Cosmetics, thank you for my chamomile cream, it is really great. I have psoriasis and it helps with this disease, as it is very antinflamatory and chamomile is very soothing cream for this problem. Also you can’t buy this cream in shops anymore, so I am grateful for your company, for having this cream. Thank you Lion Gardiner

Great prices and service

I was initially wary about purchasing from OZ cosmetics, but i did my due diligence and researched them like crazy and took the plunge to buy and was very pleasently surprised at the speed of delivery and the quality of my products. I would defiinetly recommend and will certainly purchase from them again. The only thing i can say that needs improvement is the range of brands available, but that could depend on who may get exclusive rights to import certain brands so their hands may be tied in that respect.

I don't get any confirmation messages or reposonse from ozcosmetics till today they deduct my amount from account before 20 days ago I need help

hi hi, i wanted to order the youngblood liquid mineral foundation - shell. would like to ask how soon can it be delivered to me in singapore and would you be able to find out the expiry date pls?

If I wish to pay with credit card, why I need a Paypal account? I don't want to work anymore with Paypal, just with OZ. How I may skip to create a Paypal account to do a payment to you? Regards
Personally, I avoid paying with credit card online as much as possible. Why? Because your data can be lost or robbed by hackers. Also if you have any problem with any online dealer you would have no support. I have a Paypal account, which uses my credit card data without displaying it to anybody. If anything goes wrong with the retailer you have the support of Paypal, and it is also easier and faster to get refunds. That is my experience. Every retailer is different. It is up to them if they accept credit cards or paypal or both. So you cannot do by follow their rules. It is the same when you go to a real shop. They accept Visa but perhaps not Amex, you cannot force any retailer to use Amex, right? The same serves for online retailers. And what exactly does mean you want to pay with OZ? in Australian Dollars?

Similar listings