Oz Design Arden Storage Unit

Oz Design Arden Storage Unit

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Living Storage in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very solid furniture, well made.

I couldn't be happier with this cabinet. I paid very close to the full RRP, but the quality it offers is definitely worth the price. I understand it is made from Tasmanian oak. It is really solidly made and I expect it to last a lifetime. It is available in six different stain colours. The colour of mine is called Banksia which is a medium brown darker than the illustration here. The drawers run on ball bearing runners and the hinges are also good quality. Mine is accurately made and was delivered in perfect condition.
Substantial use of real Australian timber. Good quality and workmanship. Australian made.
Delivery took a few days more than 8 weeks advised at the time of ordering. The glass has a darkened tint which might not suit everyone.