Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Excellent support from store

We love our new couch. The table had a mark on it. Delivery guys were not very helpful and forgot the xtra couch covers. The sales assistant was great. We received our items in 2 days which was fantastic.

Dimi
DimiSydney, NSW

Great experience

Staff was very helpful. I got a great deal as I ordered multiple pieces

Ross
RossSydney, NSW

happy with sofa

Store good, nice range, quality fine, legs hard to fit after delivery

• Store LocationBelrose NSW

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Lovely new sideboard table

Easy from start to finish. Lady sold me last one off the floor so I didn’t have to wait.
So grateful and then helped me load it into my car.

• Store LocationBelrose Super Centre

Lindey G.
Lindey G.Sydney, NSW

Cannot fault

Wonderful customer service, professional attention, overall, would not hesitate to buy again and recommend to family and friends. Congratulations on your staff and thank you Domayne. Domayne is my new 'go to' retail store. Ease of purchase, unrivalled customer service, great range of products. The workmanship in the item we purchased was of the highest quality.

Sylvia
SylviaSydney, NSW

BEWARE OF STORE MANAGER

Do not be deceived by appearances. The store staff are only interested in their bonuses, with the Store Manager white anting her staff at every opportunity. The customer is always last! Senior Management also taking sales from staff. Very unprofessional!

allan
allan

quality not as good as the one on display in store

the round mango dining table in store looked a lot better than the one which was delivered to me..was disappointed as the table top has some large grey dull patches, not the deep rich orange/yellow tones like the one instore..I guess they would say imperfections in wood are to be expected somewhere in the fine print..chairs are fine and like ones on display.

• Warranty Claim MadeNo

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Margareta
MargaretaSydney, NSW

Chairs are perfect, but.

Very satisfied with the chairs but missing the arm covers and after a week still have not heard from anyone. I rang 3 times Monday and got customer care and they could not help, told me to ring the store again still no answer. Closed because of COVID. Sent email heard back on Tuesday saying they will back to me and now Friday still no word. I don’t know why you have a customer care when they cannot help. I would like someone get back to me ASAP. I need to know when am I getting the arm covers.
Regards
Margaret

Love my new Arthur couch - I practically live on the thing

Shopped around for ages for my new couch. As soon as I sat down I knew this was the one. It's so comfortable and the design is very minimal and clean. No assembly needed, the couch arrived as is. The only downside was I couldn't buy it without the ottoman and that thing was too big for me to put in my living room, but other than that no complaints.

• Store LocationBelrose, NSW

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

• Store LocationOz Design, Belrose

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Love the new chairs

Many thanks to Oz Design we walked into store and practically picked the first chair we saw. Absolutely updates the kitchen & once you get started in assembling its easy. Great project while home lockdown. Was also impressed with customer service & how fast chairs arrived.

• Store LocationBelrose NSW 2085

Christinal
ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Besser
BesserMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful table, Great service and follow up

12 seater extension table and chairs. Looks great in the dining area. Aleksandra was very helpful, knowledgeable and didn't push us in any direction. She just guided us and gave great advice. If I was struggling to find a 'complaint', it would be the delivery time but we were prepared for that so not really a worry.

Lesley
LesleySydney, NSW

Lay bye item . Correspondence with the store was not answered.

Item not available at time . Put on lay bye . Approximately 3 month wait. Cancelled before delivery date. No refund offered.

Zoe Meunier
Zoe Meunier

Love my new entertainment unit!

Great service and product. Delivered promptly, looks fantastic, love the wooden top, gives the room a great coastal feel! Good quality materials used and lovely store to visit.