Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

2.0
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)
Pepe L.
Pepe L.Sydney, NSW

Garbage they display beautiful quality and then deliver faulty horrible stuff

Bought a desk which had impeccable finish in store
It arrived with cracks in the wood the legs wobbled the whole thing just didn’t fit
And it came pretty much assembled except for the legs that just screw in
Anyway after months and changing it 3 times they told me they wouldn’t send me another one because I woul never be conformed
It always came faulty , cracked desktop
Drawers not closing due to poor workmanship
I took them to court and the representative said “we come here all the time and win”
They forced oz design to send me another desk which came better but not as good as what they display
Con artists is the best way to describe them
Beware
Don’t shop there

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes
  • Product Appearance As advertised
  • Store LocationBelrose

Slow delivery

Buying furniture here was easy. The range is fantastic but once you buy then, it comes the long wait for your furniture. It took 3 months for 2 chairs!

• Incentivised Review No