Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (41)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (42) · Not as advertised

Love my new Arthur couch - I practically live on the thing

Shopped around for ages for my new couch. As soon as I sat down I knew this was the one. It's so comfortable and the design is very minimal and clean. No assembly needed, the couch arrived as is. The only downside was I couldn't buy it without the ottoman and that thing was too big for me to put in my living room, but other than that no complaints.

Store LocationBelrose, NSW

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Store LocationOz Design, Belrose

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Love the new chairs

Many thanks to Oz Design we walked into store and practically picked the first chair we saw. Absolutely updates the kitchen & once you get started in assembling its easy. Great project while home lockdown. Was also impressed with customer service & how fast chairs arrived.

Store LocationBelrose NSW 2085

Christinal
ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Love it!

The store was great & I was greeted on arrival without being too intrusive!
Great selection, so much so that I was able to purchase dinning chairs (2 matching styles) along with matching bar stools.
The customer service was excellent both professionalism & product knowledge & was a very pleasant experience all round.
The only negative is the frustrating wait time for some (not all) of the chairs purchased, however, we completely accept & understand the time restraints due to COVID-19.
The chairs we have received are amazing & great quality with no assembly required. Just can't wait for the others to arrive!

Sheryls
SherylsSydney, NSW

Super comfy well made couch

The store was lovely. Staff were pleasant.
The sale went fine. The only drama was finding out when it was to be delivered. That took a few phone calls. Covid I imagine impacted that however it may have been good / helpful to ha r been kept in the loop as it was a month later than expected.
Love
The
Couch!

Canary Tyke
Canary Tyke

Good product poor store cust service

Store had the wrong price labels on the range of products we were looking at, staff weren't apologetic just told us we were wrong. General manner was miserable. I phoned to see when it would be delivered and was told another 3wks, 1hr later warehouse phoned to tell me 2days. Warehouse staff were lovely

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
JillC
JillCSydney, NSW

We all love our new lounge

A good range of Australian made products and the quality is good. However, the delivery people just left the lounge standing upright on the arms, which wasn’t particularly safe and I was on my own and I couldn’t get it set up. Also the plastic covering wasn’t taken away. Otherwise extremely happy.

Leec
LeecSydney, NSW

Love our new Mango wood dining table

I had not shopped in OZ design before, Aleksandra who served me was so helpful , not at all pushy, Lovely lady .Great range of products.So pleased with the new dining table.Have also ordered a desk and dresser hopefully they are a good as the table

Paola D
Paola DSydney, NSW

Very good experience

We are very happy with the quality of the product. Sale assistant very polite and helpful. People who came to deliver and assembled the product were very good.

Karens
KarensSydney, NSW

Happy Sofa Purchase

I am very happy with both the quality and comfort of the sofa,
range of products was good, no assembly was required :-)

Excellent except....one thing

Helpful, polite staff, attractive store/display.
Problem - Belize cabinet (timber) has a foul/offensive smell I cannot eliminate. Cannot keep it in the house. Any suggestions or can I return it.

Store LocationOz Design Belrose Super Centre

Superior customer service

The store manager Lurece at Belrose store provided exceptional customer service, I chose most of the products on line and then went into the store and discussed with her, the customer service was the best I have ever experienced and Lurece actually came in her vehicle to deliver the rug we ordered so it would be here on time for our first open home the following day.I will always go back there and cannot recommend Lurece’s customer care highly enough. You have a fantastic team in there led by this very capable young lady.

Store LocationBelrose nsw

MJS
MJSSydney, NSW

Love my Bailey chair!

The staff are friendly and helpful. The quality of the furniture is excellent. Overall one very satisfied (and repeat) customer.

Store LocationBelrose NSW

L. Smith
L. SmithSydney, NSW

Porto Book Case

The store is well maintained and very well displayed and the delivery time was not as long as I expected and I was notified promptly when the arrival time was changed. The bookcase in Mango Wood was a perfect fit for the spot allocated and a beautiful accessory to our room. I am very happy with the quality of the piece and also the excellent and friendly service of the staff. I will continue to shop at OZ and will not hesitate to recommend you to friends and family.
Lynne Smith.