Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Cassiet
CassietSydney, NSW

Furniture was amazing.

The products were fine but the slow delivery and lack of communication about the late delivery was terrible. I had to call asking where my delivery was and no one really cared that it took extra time to arrive.

neiloa
neiloaSydney, NSW

Oz Designs Leather Sofa - Worst Furniture Decision I've Ever Made

Other Furniture Shops

The table was as seen in the store.

There was conflicting delivery days. We were quoted 6 weeks and 9 weeks on the same with different sales staff. It arrived 3 weeks early in the end.

L. Smith
L. SmithSydney, NSW

Porto Book Case

The store is well maintained and very well displayed and the delivery time was not as long as I expected and I was notified promptly when the arrival time was changed. The bookcase in Mango Wood was a perfect fit for the spot allocated and a beautiful accessory to our room. I am very happy with the quality of the piece and also the excellent and friendly service of the staff. I will continue to shop at OZ and will not hesitate to recommend you to friends and family.
Lynne Smith.

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Quality furniture

The shop was clean, well set out and plenty of room.
There was a good range of products and ideas on what to do with accessories.
The quality of the furniture I purchased was of a high standard.
Also the delivery guys were very helpful and delivered the furniture on time.

Fantastic service

I was beyond impressed with the service and how smooth our delivery was.

They was a slight delay in the sofa, but this was communicated to us in advance and we were kept updated to the status.

We had our choice of delivery time, they gave us a 2 hour window the day prior and a 30 minute advance call on the day. All of these things are so simple, but so easily forgotten by other suppliers.

Would happily purchase again!

Sean F
Sean FSydney, NSW

Love the new lounge

Oz design has a Beautiful range, with very helpful staff. My lounge was delivered exactly when they said. And the whole family love the new lounge.

Unsatisfied Customer
Unsatisfied Customer

bar stools - 2 out of 3

2 out of 3 stools ordered were satisfactory but no 3 did not go together properly and had to be taken back to the store. no notes were taken of the issue, had to go back to the store 1 week later to pick up replacement part.

Tracey R.Sydney, NSW

Great product but terrible customer service

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Love all the products.Catelogue shopping is great but in store even better.Great displays.

I purchased a sofa bed.Whole process went well.It was delivered to the Central Coast via another store.
Delivery guys did a great job,as sofabeds are very heavy.
I will return for more shopping.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

I purchased a coffee table at your Belrose store and also spoke to your office staff. The girls were all fabulous in your office (not sure location) and the girls at Belrose we’re very helpful and friendly to my partner and I.

Kind regards,

Jean Sloane

Graham. L
Graham. LSydney, NSW

Lovely furniture. Terrible customer care.

I requested the swap of brand new table for a larger one and offered to pay a penalty. I was dismissed out of hand. Will never shop with you again.

New dinning chairs

The chairs are great and look classy and modern. Staff at the Belrose store were knowledgeable and very helpful in helping us to select the most suitable chairs. Recommend the store.

Danielk
DanielkSydney, NSW

Love our dining table

Easy to see what tables attracted our attention. Sales assistant was very knowledgeable on timbers and leg options. Delivery team was excellent re assembly as ours is a heavy table.

Disappointing Customer service & After-sales experience

In store experience was adequate, everything that followed following was immensely disappointing. Delivery men were extremely unprofessional and safety felt compromised, when issue regarding delivery experience was raised on the phone with [Name Removed] she was dismissive and the phone line conveniently "went dead". [Name Removed], the Manager is knowledgeable and empathetic and evidently the only team member who manages to uphold a high level of customer service. It's a shame that the entire experience following my purchase has overshadowed the quality of the purchase itself.

Timg
TimgSydney, NSW

Great service!

Your sales lady made my day! She was so helpful and reassuring helping me to choose my dream lounge. I was unsure of the colour but your staff are experts at interior design and that made all the difference. It was delivered on time and looks as good as we imagined. AND it's SUPER comfy!!

Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Perfect piece for the position

I needed to fill an awkward spot alongside a staircase. The dresser I found at OzDesign was the perfect size and colour. It was delivered exactly when I had been told and the very friendly delivery men attached the legs and took all the packaging away. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Amandah
Amandah

Sofa bed (Thomas) See Lurece!

Not many sofa beds around to choose from but I Love my new Thomas sofa bed.
Some staff were more knowledgeable than others and I can highly recommend Lurece for sofa bed enquires.
Ordered over the phone but had to prompt for my deposit receipt.
I believe the sofa was made in the 6 week timeframe but store forgot to call me and tell it was ready ?
After I called to chase it up at 8 weeks, paid the rest and it was delivered in 2 days.
Delivery was outstanding- a very complicated steep drive and poor access saw my sofa finally coming in through a window. The delivery guys were very impressive
Love the purchase!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

So happy with our choice

Disappointed with options for some buffets to not have doors reversed but over the moon that our final choice was able to be made with 4 doors. The colour of buffet and coffee table works perfectly in our home

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Custom designed and just fabulous

Salesperson Lurece Maree is absolutely fantastic. So helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted. She’s the “go to” person no doubt including making sure furniture would fit in the front door!

Beautiful Timber Table

Beautiful Abbey Table with timber legs. Its stunning in our home and very happy with the purchase. A slight hiccup with the delivery and it not being assembled but the Manager of the Belrose store was very quick to react and come up with a solution to rectify the problem. Very happy with our purchase and would recommend the quality of the furniture.

ChristineSydney, NSW

easy purchase if quality furniture

We purchased a dining table, 8 chairs and TV cabinet. Our build was held up. Oz furniture held our order till we were ready. Delivery was at a time of our choice and the delivery guys were polite and happy to assemble. It was a very smooth transaction and would not hesitate to purchase more furniture as we require.

Christine

easy purchase of quality furniture

Dushy Milo
Dushy Milo

Nicest furniture design and style

Staff were helpful despite a busy time and store being full of shoppers. Loads of options, very nice beachy style, 4-6 weeks wait seems reasonable given the pandemic. I feel it is the best looking furniture around. The shop is designed with great taste each little zone is it's own, I appreciate the effort they must have gone to. I want to buy everything

Ruth
RuthSydney, NSW

Looks great in new villa

Fabulous salespeople. Very helpful. Store set out well. Went beyond expectations to find matching chairs Delivered on time by friendly helpful delivery people. Love to buy more. Which of your stores is closest to Orange NSW

Jenniferk
JenniferkSydney, NSW

Armchairs

We bought 2 armchairs - could customise the fabrics including one material for the seat and one for the outside. Great quality and really comfy! Store assistant was really helpful! Love them!