Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

JillC
JillCSydney, NSW

We all love our new lounge

A good range of Australian made products and the quality is good. However, the delivery people just left the lounge standing upright on the arms, which wasn’t particularly safe and I was on my own and I couldn’t get it set up. Also the plastic covering wasn’t taken away. Otherwise extremely happy.

Slow delivery

Buying furniture here was easy. The range is fantastic but once you buy then, it comes the long wait for your furniture. It took 3 months for 2 chairs!

Petera
PeteraSydney, NSW

Good service during a very difficult period with Covid

Store extremely pleasant atmosphere to shop within. Products were interesting and different to other outlets. To date we are very happy with the quality. We received the chairs only about 2 weeks later than expected and that was because of the Covid scare in the Belrose area (Northern Beaches) and Christmas break.

Leec
LeecSydney, NSW

Love our new Mango wood dining table

I had not shopped in OZ design before, Aleksandra who served me was so helpful , not at all pushy, Lovely lady .Great range of products.So pleased with the new dining table.Have also ordered a desk and dresser hopefully they are a good as the table

Paola D
Paola DSydney, NSW

Very good experience

We are very happy with the quality of the product. Sale assistant very polite and helpful. People who came to deliver and assembled the product were very good.

Karens
KarensSydney, NSW

Happy Sofa Purchase

I am very happy with both the quality and comfort of the sofa,
range of products was good, no assembly was required :-)

Excellent except....one thing

Helpful, polite staff, attractive store/display.
Problem - Belize cabinet (timber) has a foul/offensive smell I cannot eliminate. Cannot keep it in the house. Any suggestions or can I return it.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Superior customer service

The store manager Lurece at Belrose store provided exceptional customer service, I chose most of the products on line and then went into the store and discussed with her, the customer service was the best I have ever experienced and Lurece actually came in her vehicle to deliver the rug we ordered so it would be here on time for our first open home the following day.I will always go back there and cannot recommend Lurece’s customer care highly enough. You have a fantastic team in there led by this very capable young lady.

Anital
AnitalSydney, NSW

Divan/double sofa bed

I went to your store at the Belrose Super Centre. The staff were incredibly helpful and could not have been more pleasant. I had already chosen a divan/sofa bed from your website and it was just a matter of choosing fabric and seeing how to operate the bed. It was quite a long wait because of Covid restrictions but I am delighted with my purchase. It is just right and I would certainly go to your store again if I needed anything. Also the men that delivered the sofa could not have been more pleasant - so all in all I have nothing but praise for your organisation.

MJS
MJSSydney, NSW

Love my Bailey chair!

The staff are friendly and helpful. The quality of the furniture is excellent. Overall one very satisfied (and repeat) customer.

Cassiet
CassietSydney, NSW

Furniture was amazing.

The products were fine but the slow delivery and lack of communication about the late delivery was terrible. I had to call asking where my delivery was and no one really cared that it took extra time to arrive.

neiloa
neiloaSydney, NSW

Oz Designs Leather Sofa - Worst Furniture Decision I've Ever Made

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose compares to other Furniture Shops

The table was as seen in the store.

There was conflicting delivery days. We were quoted 6 weeks and 9 weeks on the same with different sales staff. It arrived 3 weeks early in the end.

L. Smith
L. SmithSydney, NSW

Porto Book Case

The store is well maintained and very well displayed and the delivery time was not as long as I expected and I was notified promptly when the arrival time was changed. The bookcase in Mango Wood was a perfect fit for the spot allocated and a beautiful accessory to our room. I am very happy with the quality of the piece and also the excellent and friendly service of the staff. I will continue to shop at OZ and will not hesitate to recommend you to friends and family.
Lynne Smith.

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Quality furniture

The shop was clean, well set out and plenty of room.
There was a good range of products and ideas on what to do with accessories.
The quality of the furniture I purchased was of a high standard.
Also the delivery guys were very helpful and delivered the furniture on time.

Lizh
Lizh

Fantastic service

I was beyond impressed with the service and how smooth our delivery was.

They was a slight delay in the sofa, but this was communicated to us in advance and we were kept updated to the status.

We had our choice of delivery time, they gave us a 2 hour window the day prior and a 30 minute advance call on the day. All of these things are so simple, but so easily forgotten by other suppliers.

Would happily purchase again!

Sean F
Sean FSydney, NSW

Love the new lounge

Oz design has a Beautiful range, with very helpful staff. My lounge was delivered exactly when they said. And the whole family love the new lounge.

Unsatisfied Customer
Unsatisfied Customer

bar stools - 2 out of 3

2 out of 3 stools ordered were satisfactory but no 3 did not go together properly and had to be taken back to the store. no notes were taken of the issue, had to go back to the store 1 week later to pick up replacement part.

Tracey R.Sydney, NSW

Great product but terrible customer service

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Love all the products.Catelogue shopping is great but in store even better.Great displays.

I purchased a sofa bed.Whole process went well.It was delivered to the Central Coast via another store.
Delivery guys did a great job,as sofabeds are very heavy.
I will return for more shopping.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

I purchased a coffee table at your Belrose store and also spoke to your office staff. The girls were all fabulous in your office (not sure location) and the girls at Belrose we’re very helpful and friendly to my partner and I.

Kind regards,

Jean Sloane

Graham. L
Graham. LSydney, NSW

Lovely furniture. Terrible customer care.

I requested the swap of brand new table for a larger one and offered to pay a penalty. I was dismissed out of hand. Will never shop with you again.

New dinning chairs

The chairs are great and look classy and modern. Staff at the Belrose store were knowledgeable and very helpful in helping us to select the most suitable chairs. Recommend the store.

Danielk
DanielkSydney, NSW

Love our dining table

Easy to see what tables attracted our attention. Sales assistant was very knowledgeable on timbers and leg options. Delivery team was excellent re assembly as ours is a heavy table.

Disappointing Customer service & After-sales experience

In store experience was adequate, everything that followed following was immensely disappointing. Delivery men were extremely unprofessional and safety felt compromised, when issue regarding delivery experience was raised on the phone with [Name Removed] she was dismissive and the phone line conveniently "went dead". [Name Removed], the Manager is knowledgeable and empathetic and evidently the only team member who manages to uphold a high level of customer service. It's a shame that the entire experience following my purchase has overshadowed the quality of the purchase itself.