Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Susanw
SusanwSydney, NSW

New sofa bed looks good

I was a little disappointed in the 4 months delivery when 6 weeks was quoted.
I am pleased with my choice it is a very solid and heavy piece of furniture ( immovable).

John S
John SSydney, NSW

GREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT SERVICE!

Not only is this store my come back store everytime, I enjoy shopping there because of the level of service I receive each time. During this challenging time with skeleton staff and delayed deliveries, the staff at Belrose always do their best to give you the correct information, after all every business now is at the mercy of Covid-19. Container delays are happening all over the world, let's all be patient and smile!

EXcellent sales assistant

We found the items easy to assemble. Found being able to bring the item home overnight as a trial very good service. Sales staff helpful and knew their stock availability.

Aileenm
AileenmSydney, NSW

Not delivered

Can’t comment as I am still waiting advice on availability . Appeared as being in stock but not so as advised day before due delivery. Still no information , this is very poor as it has been paid for . Would love an answer.

Kaye
KayeSydney, NSW

Love my dining table and chairs

I’m delighted with my dining table and chairs. Lurece and staff, were very helpful and professional and the delivery guys were excellent. No mess and they took away all the packaging.

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Great Service!

Friendly team right from the outset , great service, and goods were delivered on time and exceeded all expectations. I would not hesitate to refer Oz Design to family and friends.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Love our dining.

Very helpful store staff. Great range and good prices. Nice quality. Love our dining suite. The guys that did the delivery were also very helpful and look away all packing rubbish.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Great Service

We are so happy with the beautiful lounges we purchased. The service in store was fabulous. Lurece, who looked after me was professional, knowledgeable and delightful to deal with. It was fabulous to receive our lounges 2 days after we ordered them. Delivery was seamless. We’ll definitely purchase from Oz Design in the future.

NickyH
NickyHSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Love my new bar cart, came assembled ready to go. The Oz Design staff we’re so helpful in assisting me to style it while in-store. Good product knowledge and friendly staff

Yvonne
YvonneSydney, NSW

I love my new floor rug, it looks great in my loungeroom

Very easy to shop in store
Very satisfied with the rugs on offer at Belrose
I love the quality of the rug it will last me for years
Delivery driver had a problem on the day so a staff member delivered the
rug herself - very good service

Glenyst
GlenystSydney, NSW

Packaging

We were advised in store incorrect packaging dimensions so we paid for delivery based on that information. We received 2 packages when delivered which we could have picked up ourselves and saved delivery fee

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Customer service and repair are appalling

TERRIBLE
- Four weeks after ordering and paying deposit, I was advised that selected fabric wasn't available - had to make a new selection
- Chair fabric started to fray quite soon after delivery
- Advised it would take 8+ weeks to repair - more than the time it took to get the chair in the first place
- Followed up on progress of repairs >3 weeks after they took it away - it hasn't even arrived at the chair repair place and they don't know where it is
- now turning out to be >10 weeks for repair
NEVER AGAIN

Debbie
DebbieSydney, NSW

Very happy

We found what we wanted very quickly. Also the fact the product is manufactured in Australia was an important issue. Staff were available & helpful. Subsequently we experienced a slight hitch with the order but it was handled & resolved without any further problems.

Great customer service

Good store layout. Sales person was very helpful allowing us to move items around so we got the look we wanted. Gave us a good price. Delivery was on time. Quality excellent

Rowenab
RowenabSydney, NSW

The most comfortable couch ever.

The store was easy to find and the staff there were helpful and encouraging.
I have bought a couch that is the most comfortable I have ever sat in - and in fact, lie in.
The most praise, however, has to go to the man who delivered it and assembled it for me. It was pouring with rain and Junior (his name) carried three enormous pieces of furniture with no problem and with a cheerful attitude. He has to be the strongest man I have ever met.
All up - a great experience.

Margaret Smith
Margaret SmithSydney, NSW

Love our new lounge

It was very easy to find what we wanted at the store, everything was set out to our liking
Very satisfied, a huge range to choose from
Very satisfied, we love the lounge and so does everyone else
Did not have to assemble

Toniw
ToniwSydney, NSW

Loving new chair!

Love our new chair - style, colour, comfort & workmanship! Took a while to make from time of ordering but the wait was worthwhile. Perfectly complements the rest of the living room.

Love my new chairs

Had seen on Instagram the Martini chairs and managed to get the last two from a delivery shipment that was to arrive in the next month. Chairs arrived more or less when said, are exactly as described, comfortable and priced well. Staff were helpful in getting them to my car. Whilst collecting the chairs, I fell in love with everything that Oz Design has! Great store.

Kayf
KayfSydney, NSW

Great product and service

Had been looking to replace two occasional chairs for over 12 months. Great variety available in the Belrose store, well laid out in a variety of fabrics. Staff were very helpful, patient and even rang to double check my colour choice after I changed my mind. Chairs look fabulous. Very happy!

Lana
LanaSydney, NSW

Good variety of quality furniture and homewares.

The store is well set out. After trepsing around all the furniture stores in the centre, I managed to find 2 occasional chairs that in my opinion were well made, good quality at a great price. The staff were very helpful and followed up on my request to see fabric options in other colours that weren't available in store.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Product is good service was poor

I ordered clear legs but got chocolate instead, did not get a message to say that my order had arrived and had to struggle with a trolley to my car. Crap service!

Karenb
Karenb

Above and beyond

My experience at Belrose was excellent ! The sales assistant secured all the items I required and even drove out to another store to collect an item to complete my order. This is the best service I could ask for !

All round good experience

Great range, helpful staff. Generally goods are available quickly. I was given the choice to take the floor stock straight away. On other occasions it had to be ordered in and that took weeks.

Very helpful, and thoughtful

I went in several times, without buying and was always made to feel welcome. (Until I did buy). I bought something off the floor and was helped to put it in my car - thank you!

RowenaT
RowenaTSydney, NSW

Not as i remembered

Store experience was great. Good range of products to try and staff were friendly and helpful.
I requested a delay on delivery, which was easily accommodated, however am not sure the colour of the couch is what i had ordered.
Delivery was swift and easy.