Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Tim
TimForestville

Wonderful customer service; great quality products; well priced

The store location had ample parking. The products were well displayed and easy to browse. The staff were helpful but not pushy. The product was delivered on time, assembled and the rubbish was removed.

Moz100
Moz100Sydney, NSW

Friendly expert advice and service

The staff were very informed and assisted us in selecting our furniture. They have a large range of contemporary furniture selections. Their Belrose shop is a convenient location. Delivery guys turned up when they said they would and delivered upstairs.

Melissaf
MelissafSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

The ladies who served me in Belrose were super helpful. They helped me choose my fabric for my lounge. We love it!

Pamv
PamvSydney, NSW

Great table

Easy to get to store. Super range of products. Great and well made product. An excellent sales person and he knew exactly what I was looking for. Only issue was one chair was broken and we had to return again to the store to collect it.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Lovely table and chairs, and single chair with footrest. Great quality

Store staff were helpful
Small hiccup with pick up, however as I rang 2 days ahead to check it was in (it wasn’t) they ensured an extra delivery was made so it was there on the day.
Dining table easy to assemble. Single chair and footrest a lot more challenging...

Friendly service

Easy to navigate store, new item in packaging was delivered, store was well presented, I would recommend others to shop at oz in the future as the products seem a good quality at a reasonable price

comfy chair

I had ordered chairs before and been very satisfied with the workmanship and comfort. As my back gives me a few problems I had to be sure the support I needed was my priority and now I have my new comfy chair I am happy

Judyf
JudyfSydney, NSW

beautiful rug

Wonderful sales assistant Marie was most helpful in assisting me to find the rug I was looking for. As soon as I explained what I was hoping to get she understood immediately and found a photo of a rug she felt wood be perfect but was not on display at the Belrose store and emailed it to me. I felt this rug would be the one I wanted and immediately returned to Belrose and with Marie's expert help I was able to find a design I liked in the rug she had suggested.

Kimi
KimiSydney, NSW

Beautiful Bookcase

So happy with my new bookcase! Well made, arrived on time and delivery seamless.
So many wonderful items to choose from and good quality furniture.
It was a pleasure to do business with you!!!

Extremely happy

Love my new Sofas

After a longer wait than first indicated our sofas finally arrived in perfect condition. Staff at Belrose were very helpful and apologetic for the delay but it would have been better customer service if communication with me during the delay had been from the store and not me chasing up.
I am happy to report though Maria has gone out of her way to make up for this so I am a very satisfied customer and love my new sofas.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Excellent service both in-store and with proactive follow-up by phone and email as project came together. Also, products were delivered in perfect condition, well wrapped and protected and several days earlier than 1st anticipated. Only hiccup was that price tagging in-store was inaccurate, however the sales assistant apologised profusely and was lovely to deal with.

Marisap
MarisapSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Ben

Great layout and styling and choice . The store was much more appealing than Artarmon store which was old and cheap looking . I am still waiting on delivery but I am happy with the ornaments I took home

Good Service

Very helpful staff and we would definitely go back to the Belrose store to purchase items. Very informative and helpful with us choosing the right furniture pieces. The staff explained things very well.

Pepe
PepeSydney, NSW

One product in store inferior delivered

• +1Thumbnail

Edwinak
EdwinakSydney, NSW

Very happy with both products and staff

Excellent range of products and the staff at both Moore Park and Belrose were very helpful, cheerful and made our purchase so easy. We delayed choosing the fabric for our sofa until we had a wall unit installed, but this was no trouble and we were still able to receive the sale price. Ben and Annika at Belrose were just two of the staff who made our purchases so easy. Very happy with our chair and sofa and we will certainly be returning to Oz Design in future.

morton09
morton09Sydney, NSW

Good quality product, well priced but room for improvement.

Range a bit limited, purchased 2 leather recliners, nobody mentioned had to spend an hour playing Ikea engineer. Our last purchase here over 6 k came complete so was expecting same.

Timur
TimurSydney, NSW

Professional and timely

Very professional service, non-intrusive. Delivery within couple of days (unlike other stores). Purchased natural leather couch was produced in Australia and of high quality. I was given a choices when it should be delivered. On the day - I got SMS with the time. 30 minutes before the delivery time - I got verification call that somebody at the delivery address. Very happy. Thank you.

clarke
clarkeSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Fabulous customer service from the team at Belrose. Very helpful with fabric choices, follow up and generally very pleasant to deal with especially in the delivery of the sofa lounge. We are very happy with the product which is very comfortable.

JL10
JL10AU

Great customer service

The staff at Belrose went out of their way to organize delivery of our lounges to our holiday home which wasn't in the local area. Even tho delivery was normally only a Tuesday to our suburb, they made allowance for the fact that we could only be there on a weekend and our lovely new lounges were delivered on a Saturday.

Belhol
Belhol

Excellent customer support.

We were offered help choosing fabrics, and excellent customer service. Even a change of fabric choice and style of armchair were handled helpfully. We are extremely satisfied with Oz Design.

SARAH
SARAH

Leather dining chairs

Great comfortable chairs found! Had plenty of time to sit and test the chairs without interruption. Helpful staff. Delivered on time with clear
communication throughout. Well packaged and of the highest standard.

Disappointing buffet

The delivery was initially disappointing, as I was told that I hadn’t paid for premium delivery (which had never been offered to me), which meant they would not unwrap the product for me. The delivery men finally agreed to taking my buffet out of the delivery box, but made it clear they could not take the packaging with them. Once th product was unwrapped it was evident that it had many flaws. Th drivers noted some of these.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Very happy with our new couch

We bought a couch, footstool and cushions. We actually went three different times to the same store to make our decision as the staff were very patient with us.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Absolutely love my purchase. I have been buying from Oz Design for many years and the quality is ama

All was positive as has been for many years. Oz Design is my first call in any furniture I want to buy.