Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (1)

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Christinal
ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Other Furniture Shops

Canary Tyke
Canary Tyke

Good product poor store cust service

Store had the wrong price labels on the range of products we were looking at, staff weren't apologetic just told us we were wrong. General manner was miserable. I phoned to see when it would be delivered and was told another 3wks, 1hr later warehouse phoned to tell me 2days. Warehouse staff were lovely

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose compares to other Furniture Shops

Cassiet
CassietSydney, NSW

Furniture was amazing.

The products were fine but the slow delivery and lack of communication about the late delivery was terrible. I had to call asking where my delivery was and no one really cared that it took extra time to arrive.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Product is good service was poor

I ordered clear legs but got chocolate instead, did not get a message to say that my order had arrived and had to struggle with a trolley to my car. Crap service!