Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Margareta
MargaretaSydney, NSW

Chairs are perfect, but.

Very satisfied with the chairs but missing the arm covers and after a week still have not heard from anyone. I rang 3 times Monday and got customer care and they could not help, told me to ring the store again still no answer. Closed because of COVID. Sent email heard back on Tuesday saying they will back to me and now Friday still no word. I don’t know why you have a customer care when they cannot help. I would like someone get back to me ASAP. I need to know when am I getting the arm covers.
Regards
Margaret

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Christinal
ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Middle of the road.

Some staff were helpful, others not.
Quite a goo range.
Not entirely satisfied with the products I bought.
Please I paid for the unpack and assemble/install option. I think I would have found the assembly quite time consuming and difficult.

Canary Tyke
Canary Tyke

Good product poor store cust service

Store had the wrong price labels on the range of products we were looking at, staff weren't apologetic just told us we were wrong. General manner was miserable. I phoned to see when it would be delivered and was told another 3wks, 1hr later warehouse phoned to tell me 2days. Warehouse staff were lovely

Slow delivery

Buying furniture here was easy. The range is fantastic but once you buy then, it comes the long wait for your furniture. It took 3 months for 2 chairs!

Cassiet
CassietSydney, NSW

Furniture was amazing.

The products were fine but the slow delivery and lack of communication about the late delivery was terrible. I had to call asking where my delivery was and no one really cared that it took extra time to arrive.

Unsatisfied Customer
Unsatisfied Customer

bar stools - 2 out of 3

2 out of 3 stools ordered were satisfactory but no 3 did not go together properly and had to be taken back to the store. no notes were taken of the issue, had to go back to the store 1 week later to pick up replacement part.

Amandah
Amandah

Sofa bed (Thomas) See Lurece!

Not many sofa beds around to choose from but I Love my new Thomas sofa bed.
Some staff were more knowledgeable than others and I can highly recommend Lurece for sofa bed enquires.
Ordered over the phone but had to prompt for my deposit receipt.
I believe the sofa was made in the 6 week timeframe but store forgot to call me and tell it was ready ?
After I called to chase it up at 8 weeks, paid the rest and it was delivered in 2 days.
Delivery was outstanding- a very complicated steep drive and poor access saw my sofa finally coming in through a window. The delivery guys were very impressive
Love the purchase!

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose compares to other Furniture Shops

Product is good service was poor

I ordered clear legs but got chocolate instead, did not get a message to say that my order had arrived and had to struggle with a trolley to my car. Crap service!

morton09
morton09Sydney, NSW

Good quality product, well priced but room for improvement.

Range a bit limited, purchased 2 leather recliners, nobody mentioned had to spend an hour playing Ikea engineer. Our last purchase here over 6 k came complete so was expecting same.

Disappointing buffet

The delivery was initially disappointing, as I was told that I hadn’t paid for premium delivery (which had never been offered to me), which meant they would not unwrap the product for me. The delivery men finally agreed to taking my buffet out of the delivery box, but made it clear they could not take the packaging with them. Once th product was unwrapped it was evident that it had many flaws. Th drivers noted some of these.

Shop LocationNSW, Belrose