Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (32)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (16) · Not as advertised (8)
Margareta
MargaretaSydney, NSW

Chairs are perfect, but.

Very satisfied with the chairs but missing the arm covers and after a week still have not heard from anyone. I rang 3 times Monday and got customer care and they could not help, told me to ring the store again still no answer. Closed because of COVID. Sent email heard back on Tuesday saying they will back to me and now Friday still no word. I don’t know why you have a customer care when they cannot help. I would like someone get back to me ASAP. I need to know when am I getting the arm covers.
Regards
Margaret

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Christinal
ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Middle of the road.

Some staff were helpful, others not.
Quite a goo range.
Not entirely satisfied with the products I bought.
Please I paid for the unpack and assemble/install option. I think I would have found the assembly quite time consuming and difficult.

Rose of Newport
Rose of NewportSydney, NSW

Stylish bookshelf for a small space, a perfect fit!

It was easy to navigate around the store and see what was available. Staff were friendly and helpful and set clear expectations on availability. I was kept up to date with expected delivery times and the product arrived on the due date. Delivery staff went out of their way to help me remove packaging and put the item in place. We love it

Lisap
LisapSydney, NSW

Great Furniture

We bought our tables and chairs and they are fantastic. We did have to wait a long time for the table but definitely worth it. Customer Service in store was fantastic

Patriciab
PatriciabSydney, NSW

table fits well with other furniture in the room

You were the only store where i could find the particular table i needed in shape size and colour the range of your other products was good. i would be happy to return to that store if i needed anything else.
i was not able to assemble table myself and paid for that in my delivery cost the men were polite and efficient.

Canary Tyke
Canary Tyke

Good product poor store cust service

Store had the wrong price labels on the range of products we were looking at, staff weren't apologetic just told us we were wrong. General manner was miserable. I phoned to see when it would be delivered and was told another 3wks, 1hr later warehouse phoned to tell me 2days. Warehouse staff were lovely

JillC
JillCSydney, NSW

We all love our new lounge

A good range of Australian made products and the quality is good. However, the delivery people just left the lounge standing upright on the arms, which wasn’t particularly safe and I was on my own and I couldn’t get it set up. Also the plastic covering wasn’t taken away. Otherwise extremely happy.

Slow delivery

Buying furniture here was easy. The range is fantastic but once you buy then, it comes the long wait for your furniture. It took 3 months for 2 chairs!

Excellent except....one thing

Helpful, polite staff, attractive store/display.
Problem - Belize cabinet (timber) has a foul/offensive smell I cannot eliminate. Cannot keep it in the house. Any suggestions or can I return it.

Cassiet
CassietSydney, NSW

Furniture was amazing.

The products were fine but the slow delivery and lack of communication about the late delivery was terrible. I had to call asking where my delivery was and no one really cared that it took extra time to arrive.

Unsatisfied Customer
Unsatisfied Customer

bar stools - 2 out of 3

2 out of 3 stools ordered were satisfactory but no 3 did not go together properly and had to be taken back to the store. no notes were taken of the issue, had to go back to the store 1 week later to pick up replacement part.

Danielk
DanielkSydney, NSW

Love our dining table

Easy to see what tables attracted our attention. Sales assistant was very knowledgeable on timbers and leg options. Delivery team was excellent re assembly as ours is a heavy table.

Amandah
Amandah

Sofa bed (Thomas) See Lurece!

Not many sofa beds around to choose from but I Love my new Thomas sofa bed.
Some staff were more knowledgeable than others and I can highly recommend Lurece for sofa bed enquires.
Ordered over the phone but had to prompt for my deposit receipt.
I believe the sofa was made in the 6 week timeframe but store forgot to call me and tell it was ready ?
After I called to chase it up at 8 weeks, paid the rest and it was delivered in 2 days.
Delivery was outstanding- a very complicated steep drive and poor access saw my sofa finally coming in through a window. The delivery guys were very impressive
Love the purchase!