Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
  • Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised (8)
Margareta
MargaretaSydney, NSW

Chairs are perfect, but.

Very satisfied with the chairs but missing the arm covers and after a week still have not heard from anyone. I rang 3 times Monday and got customer care and they could not help, told me to ring the store again still no answer. Closed because of COVID. Sent email heard back on Tuesday saying they will back to me and now Friday still no word. I don’t know why you have a customer care when they cannot help. I would like someone get back to me ASAP. I need to know when am I getting the arm covers.
Regards
Margaret

Patriciab
PatriciabSydney, NSW

table fits well with other furniture in the room

You were the only store where i could find the particular table i needed in shape size and colour the range of your other products was good. i would be happy to return to that store if i needed anything else.
i was not able to assemble table myself and paid for that in my delivery cost the men were polite and efficient.

Store LocationBelrose NSW

Cassiet
CassietSydney, NSW

Furniture was amazing.

The products were fine but the slow delivery and lack of communication about the late delivery was terrible. I had to call asking where my delivery was and no one really cared that it took extra time to arrive.

Amandah
Amandah

Sofa bed (Thomas) See Lurece!

Not many sofa beds around to choose from but I Love my new Thomas sofa bed.
Some staff were more knowledgeable than others and I can highly recommend Lurece for sofa bed enquires.
Ordered over the phone but had to prompt for my deposit receipt.
I believe the sofa was made in the 6 week timeframe but store forgot to call me and tell it was ready ?
After I called to chase it up at 8 weeks, paid the rest and it was delivered in 2 days.
Delivery was outstanding- a very complicated steep drive and poor access saw my sofa finally coming in through a window. The delivery guys were very impressive
Love the purchase!

Store LocationBelrose NSW

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose compares to other Furniture Shops

Very helpful, and thoughtful

I went in several times, without buying and was always made to feel welcome. (Until I did buy). I bought something off the floor and was helped to put it in my car - thank you!

Friendly service

Easy to navigate store, new item in packaging was delivered, store was well presented, I would recommend others to shop at oz in the future as the products seem a good quality at a reasonable price

comfy chair

I had ordered chairs before and been very satisfied with the workmanship and comfort. As my back gives me a few problems I had to be sure the support I needed was my priority and now I have my new comfy chair I am happy

Store LocationBelrose N.S.W

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Excellent service both in-store and with proactive follow-up by phone and email as project came together. Also, products were delivered in perfect condition, well wrapped and protected and several days earlier than 1st anticipated. Only hiccup was that price tagging in-store was inaccurate, however the sales assistant apologised profusely and was lovely to deal with.