Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

allan
allan

quality not as good as the one on display in store

the round mango dining table in store looked a lot better than the one which was delivered to me..was disappointed as the table top has some large grey dull patches, not the deep rich orange/yellow tones like the one instore..I guess they would say imperfections in wood are to be expected somewhere in the fine print..chairs are fine and like ones on display.

• Incentivised Review No
Margareta
MargaretaSydney, NSW

Chairs are perfect, but.

Very satisfied with the chairs but missing the arm covers and after a week still have not heard from anyone. I rang 3 times Monday and got customer care and they could not help, told me to ring the store again still no answer. Closed because of COVID. Sent email heard back on Tuesday saying they will back to me and now Friday still no word. I don’t know why you have a customer care when they cannot help. I would like someone get back to me ASAP. I need to know when am I getting the arm covers.
Regards
Margaret

Middle of the road.

Some staff were helpful, others not.
Quite a goo range.
Not entirely satisfied with the products I bought.
Please I paid for the unpack and assemble/install option. I think I would have found the assembly quite time consuming and difficult.

• Incentivised Review No

Slow delivery

Buying furniture here was easy. The range is fantastic but once you buy then, it comes the long wait for your furniture. It took 3 months for 2 chairs!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose compares to other Furniture Shops

Unsatisfied Customer
Unsatisfied Customer

bar stools - 2 out of 3

2 out of 3 stools ordered were satisfactory but no 3 did not go together properly and had to be taken back to the store. no notes were taken of the issue, had to go back to the store 1 week later to pick up replacement part.

Amandah
Amandah

Sofa bed (Thomas) See Lurece!

Not many sofa beds around to choose from but I Love my new Thomas sofa bed.
Some staff were more knowledgeable than others and I can highly recommend Lurece for sofa bed enquires.
Ordered over the phone but had to prompt for my deposit receipt.
I believe the sofa was made in the 6 week timeframe but store forgot to call me and tell it was ready ?
After I called to chase it up at 8 weeks, paid the rest and it was delivered in 2 days.
Delivery was outstanding- a very complicated steep drive and poor access saw my sofa finally coming in through a window. The delivery guys were very impressive
Love the purchase!

morton09
morton09Sydney, NSW

Good quality product, well priced but room for improvement.

Range a bit limited, purchased 2 leather recliners, nobody mentioned had to spend an hour playing Ikea engineer. Our last purchase here over 6 k came complete so was expecting same.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Disappointing buffet

The delivery was initially disappointing, as I was told that I hadn’t paid for premium delivery (which had never been offered to me), which meant they would not unwrap the product for me. The delivery men finally agreed to taking my buffet out of the delivery box, but made it clear they could not take the packaging with them. Once th product was unwrapped it was evident that it had many flaws. Th drivers noted some of these.

• Shop LocationNSW, Belrose