Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (28)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (14) · Not as advertised (6)

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Christinal
ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Rose of Newport
Rose of NewportSydney, NSW

Stylish bookshelf for a small space, a perfect fit!

It was easy to navigate around the store and see what was available. Staff were friendly and helpful and set clear expectations on availability. I was kept up to date with expected delivery times and the product arrived on the due date. Delivery staff went out of their way to help me remove packaging and put the item in place. We love it

Lisap
LisapSydney, NSW

Great Furniture

We bought our tables and chairs and they are fantastic. We did have to wait a long time for the table but definitely worth it. Customer Service in store was fantastic

Patriciab
PatriciabSydney, NSW

table fits well with other furniture in the room

You were the only store where i could find the particular table i needed in shape size and colour the range of your other products was good. i would be happy to return to that store if i needed anything else.
i was not able to assemble table myself and paid for that in my delivery cost the men were polite and efficient.

Canary Tyke
Canary Tyke

Good product poor store cust service

Store had the wrong price labels on the range of products we were looking at, staff weren't apologetic just told us we were wrong. General manner was miserable. I phoned to see when it would be delivered and was told another 3wks, 1hr later warehouse phoned to tell me 2days. Warehouse staff were lovely

JillC
JillCSydney, NSW

We all love our new lounge

A good range of Australian made products and the quality is good. However, the delivery people just left the lounge standing upright on the arms, which wasn’t particularly safe and I was on my own and I couldn’t get it set up. Also the plastic covering wasn’t taken away. Otherwise extremely happy.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Excellent except....one thing

Helpful, polite staff, attractive store/display.
Problem - Belize cabinet (timber) has a foul/offensive smell I cannot eliminate. Cannot keep it in the house. Any suggestions or can I return it.

Cassiet
CassietSydney, NSW

Furniture was amazing.

The products were fine but the slow delivery and lack of communication about the late delivery was terrible. I had to call asking where my delivery was and no one really cared that it took extra time to arrive.

Danielk
DanielkSydney, NSW

Love our dining table

Easy to see what tables attracted our attention. Sales assistant was very knowledgeable on timbers and leg options. Delivery team was excellent re assembly as ours is a heavy table.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

So happy with our choice

Disappointed with options for some buffets to not have doors reversed but over the moon that our final choice was able to be made with 4 doors. The colour of buffet and coffee table works perfectly in our home

Beautiful Timber Table

Beautiful Abbey Table with timber legs. Its stunning in our home and very happy with the purchase. A slight hiccup with the delivery and it not being assembled but the Manager of the Belrose store was very quick to react and come up with a solution to rectify the problem. Very happy with our purchase and would recommend the quality of the furniture.

Susanw
SusanwSydney, NSW

New sofa bed looks good

I was a little disappointed in the 4 months delivery when 6 weeks was quoted.
I am pleased with my choice it is a very solid and heavy piece of furniture ( immovable).

Yvonne
YvonneSydney, NSW

I love my new floor rug, it looks great in my loungeroom

Very easy to shop in store
Very satisfied with the rugs on offer at Belrose
I love the quality of the rug it will last me for years
Delivery driver had a problem on the day so a staff member delivered the
rug herself - very good service

Glenyst
GlenystSydney, NSW

Packaging

We were advised in store incorrect packaging dimensions so we paid for delivery based on that information. We received 2 packages when delivered which we could have picked up ourselves and saved delivery fee