Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (76)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (38) · Not as advertised (8)

Love my new Arthur couch - I practically live on the thing

Shopped around for ages for my new couch. As soon as I sat down I knew this was the one. It's so comfortable and the design is very minimal and clean. No assembly needed, the couch arrived as is. The only downside was I couldn't buy it without the ottoman and that thing was too big for me to put in my living room, but other than that no complaints.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Love the new chairs

Many thanks to Oz Design we walked into store and practically picked the first chair we saw. Absolutely updates the kitchen & once you get started in assembling its easy. Great project while home lockdown. Was also impressed with customer service & how fast chairs arrived.

Shiva M.
Shiva M.Sydney, NSW

Very helpful staff Zara and Laurice

Large product range
Extremely helpful staff, always willing to assist.

Received furniture before arrival date, little expensive than other stores but overall good quality and finish.

Besser
BesserMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful table, Great service and follow up

12 seater extension table and chairs. Looks great in the dining area. Aleksandra was very helpful, knowledgeable and didn't push us in any direction. She just guided us and gave great advice. If I was struggling to find a 'complaint', it would be the delivery time but we were prepared for that so not really a worry.

Love it!

The store was great & I was greeted on arrival without being too intrusive!
Great selection, so much so that I was able to purchase dinning chairs (2 matching styles) along with matching bar stools.
The customer service was excellent both professionalism & product knowledge & was a very pleasant experience all round.
The only negative is the frustrating wait time for some (not all) of the chairs purchased, however, we completely accept & understand the time restraints due to COVID-19.
The chairs we have received are amazing & great quality with no assembly required. Just can't wait for the others to arrive!

Zoe Meunier
Zoe Meunier

Love my new entertainment unit!

Great service and product. Delivered promptly, looks fantastic, love the wooden top, gives the room a great coastal feel! Good quality materials used and lovely store to visit.

Rose of Newport
Rose of NewportSydney, NSW

Stylish bookshelf for a small space, a perfect fit!

It was easy to navigate around the store and see what was available. Staff were friendly and helpful and set clear expectations on availability. I was kept up to date with expected delivery times and the product arrived on the due date. Delivery staff went out of their way to help me remove packaging and put the item in place. We love it

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Lisap
LisapSydney, NSW

Great Furniture

We bought our tables and chairs and they are fantastic. We did have to wait a long time for the table but definitely worth it. Customer Service in store was fantastic

Robinb
RobinbSydney, NSW

Impressed

Received excellent advice and assistance from staff member. For the type of furniture I was after there was a good range and the item chosen was well made. It needed some assembly which was easy enough

Patriciab
PatriciabSydney, NSW

table fits well with other furniture in the room

You were the only store where i could find the particular table i needed in shape size and colour the range of your other products was good. i would be happy to return to that store if i needed anything else.
i was not able to assemble table myself and paid for that in my delivery cost the men were polite and efficient.

Sheryls
SherylsSydney, NSW

Super comfy well made couch

The store was lovely. Staff were pleasant.
The sale went fine. The only drama was finding out when it was to be delivered. That took a few phone calls. Covid I imagine impacted that however it may have been good / helpful to ha r been kept in the loop as it was a month later than expected.
Love
The
Couch!

JillC
JillCSydney, NSW

We all love our new lounge

A good range of Australian made products and the quality is good. However, the delivery people just left the lounge standing upright on the arms, which wasn’t particularly safe and I was on my own and I couldn’t get it set up. Also the plastic covering wasn’t taken away. Otherwise extremely happy.

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Belrose compares to other Furniture Shops

Good service during a very difficult period with Covid

Store extremely pleasant atmosphere to shop within. Products were interesting and different to other outlets. To date we are very happy with the quality. We received the chairs only about 2 weeks later than expected and that was because of the Covid scare in the Belrose area (Northern Beaches) and Christmas break.

Leec
LeecSydney, NSW

Love our new Mango wood dining table

I had not shopped in OZ design before, Aleksandra who served me was so helpful , not at all pushy, Lovely lady .Great range of products.So pleased with the new dining table.Have also ordered a desk and dresser hopefully they are a good as the table

Paola D
Paola DSydney, NSW

Very good experience

We are very happy with the quality of the product. Sale assistant very polite and helpful. People who came to deliver and assembled the product were very good.