Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (52)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (27) · Not as advertised (3)

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Love the new chairs

Many thanks to Oz Design we walked into store and practically picked the first chair we saw. Absolutely updates the kitchen & once you get started in assembling its easy. Great project while home lockdown. Was also impressed with customer service & how fast chairs arrived.

Shiva M.
Shiva M.Sydney, NSW

Very helpful staff Zara and Laurice

Large product range
Extremely helpful staff, always willing to assist.

Received furniture before arrival date, little expensive than other stores but overall good quality and finish.

Besser
BesserMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful table, Great service and follow up

12 seater extension table and chairs. Looks great in the dining area. Aleksandra was very helpful, knowledgeable and didn't push us in any direction. She just guided us and gave great advice. If I was struggling to find a 'complaint', it would be the delivery time but we were prepared for that so not really a worry.

Love it!

The store was great & I was greeted on arrival without being too intrusive!
Great selection, so much so that I was able to purchase dinning chairs (2 matching styles) along with matching bar stools.
The customer service was excellent both professionalism & product knowledge & was a very pleasant experience all round.
The only negative is the frustrating wait time for some (not all) of the chairs purchased, however, we completely accept & understand the time restraints due to COVID-19.
The chairs we have received are amazing & great quality with no assembly required. Just can't wait for the others to arrive!

Zoe Meunier
Zoe Meunier

Love my new entertainment unit!

Great service and product. Delivered promptly, looks fantastic, love the wooden top, gives the room a great coastal feel! Good quality materials used and lovely store to visit.

Robinb
RobinbSydney, NSW

Impressed

Received excellent advice and assistance from staff member. For the type of furniture I was after there was a good range and the item chosen was well made. It needed some assembly which was easy enough

Sheryls
SherylsSydney, NSW

Super comfy well made couch

The store was lovely. Staff were pleasant.
The sale went fine. The only drama was finding out when it was to be delivered. That took a few phone calls. Covid I imagine impacted that however it may have been good / helpful to ha r been kept in the loop as it was a month later than expected.
Love
The
Couch!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Good service during a very difficult period with Covid

Store extremely pleasant atmosphere to shop within. Products were interesting and different to other outlets. To date we are very happy with the quality. We received the chairs only about 2 weeks later than expected and that was because of the Covid scare in the Belrose area (Northern Beaches) and Christmas break.

Leec
LeecSydney, NSW

Love our new Mango wood dining table

I had not shopped in OZ design before, Aleksandra who served me was so helpful , not at all pushy, Lovely lady .Great range of products.So pleased with the new dining table.Have also ordered a desk and dresser hopefully they are a good as the table

Paola D
Paola DSydney, NSW

Very good experience

We are very happy with the quality of the product. Sale assistant very polite and helpful. People who came to deliver and assembled the product were very good.

Karens
KarensSydney, NSW

Happy Sofa Purchase

I am very happy with both the quality and comfort of the sofa,
range of products was good, no assembly was required :-)

Superior customer service

The store manager Lurece at Belrose store provided exceptional customer service, I chose most of the products on line and then went into the store and discussed with her, the customer service was the best I have ever experienced and Lurece actually came in her vehicle to deliver the rug we ordered so it would be here on time for our first open home the following day.I will always go back there and cannot recommend Lurece’s customer care highly enough. You have a fantastic team in there led by this very capable young lady.

Anital
AnitalSydney, NSW

Divan/double sofa bed

I went to your store at the Belrose Super Centre. The staff were incredibly helpful and could not have been more pleasant. I had already chosen a divan/sofa bed from your website and it was just a matter of choosing fabric and seeing how to operate the bed. It was quite a long wait because of Covid restrictions but I am delighted with my purchase. It is just right and I would certainly go to your store again if I needed anything. Also the men that delivered the sofa could not have been more pleasant - so all in all I have nothing but praise for your organisation.

MJS
MJSSydney, NSW

Love my Bailey chair!

The staff are friendly and helpful. The quality of the furniture is excellent. Overall one very satisfied (and repeat) customer.

Other Furniture Shops

The table was as seen in the store.

There was conflicting delivery days. We were quoted 6 weeks and 9 weeks on the same with different sales staff. It arrived 3 weeks early in the end.