Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (43)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (30) · Not as advertised (6)

Belle
Belle Sydney, NSW

I love my new table.

Yes pleased with the variety in store and online. Price was really good because it was on sale. Table was easy to assemble.

rosalie.lewis786
rosalie.lewis786Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Easy to navigate the store. Found a chair we liked.
It arrived when they said it would.
I put it together without too much fuss.

Melz
MelzSydney, NSW

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I'm really pleased with my entertainment unit! Again, Danny was helpful in helping me choose but was not pushy or painful. THANKS DANNY!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Campbelltown compares to other Furniture Shops

Georgebaby
GeorgebabySydney, NSW

Huge delay, but happy with product

The lounges were delayed numerous times, but communication was great regarding the delay. I probably wouldn't have purchased them if I knew it would take that long.

Darrylw
DarrylwSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nice Furniture

Purchased two Houston sofa's, price was fair and the staff in store were good. However delivery was delayed by several weeks and no one could give me a straight answer. The sofas have been delivered 6 weeks late and we are very happy with them.

Annet
AnnetSydney, NSW

This is exactly what I was looking for.

Found the product I wanted easily when I walked in the store and it was exactly what I wanted. However I was on holidays at the time, so when I returned home I contacted my local Oz Design Store. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and within a day the item was ready to be picked up. The quality is perfect. The only assembly was attaching the legs and it was easy to do.

SharonK
SharonK

Great store

Helpful staff, nice products, good prices, staff indicated they would hold items until we were able to organise transport to collect them.

Shannon
ShannonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, beautiful products!

The shopping experience in store was really easy, Dani was super friendly and helpful and I walked out ordering exactly what I wanted. The products are beautiful and compliment our home perfectly. It all came assembled which was great.

CCC
CCC

Great price, service and product

easy to find stock in store. Very friendly staff member helped us out
good prices, quality seems great so far.
Only drawback compared to some other stores is that it would be great if you provided an option for the furniture to be assembled and rubbish taken away. I'd gladly pay more in delivery for the convenience of not having to put it together and have a massive pile of plastic to get rid of

Sarah Batty
Sarah BattySydney Surrounds, NSW

Loving our NEW Table & Chairs

Veronica W.
Veronica W.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding!

I Absolutely can't fault the team at Oz Design in Campbelltown. They were happy to follow up my questions throughout the eight week waiting period. The lounge and side tables arrived on the day it was expected! And I received communication in the lead up to delivery and on the day. The process was stress free. Our Jamison lounge is a comfy addition to our lounge room! Great side and the fact that it is Australian made ensures built to last quality. The lounge also came with limited packaging which was easy to dispose of. The Robert side tables are a perfect match to our home and were easy to put together. I highly recommend this store and the customer service received. I will shop again!

Renes
RenesSydney, NSW

Fantastic couch, exactly what I wanted!

Very happy with the couch I purchased. It was exactly what I was looking for, it was priced well, and the quality is very good. (Our previous Oz Design couch is still going strong after 10 years!).

The team member at Campbelltown was friendly and helpful when processing our purchase. When we were ready to have the couch delivered (new build) I rang the store and spoke to the same person. He took the balance payment over the phone and organised delivery for 2 Days time.

Delivery team was friendly and efficient, sending a text and following up with a call.

Great customer service

We visited the store 3 times and the service each time was great. We ordered 3 pieces from the Milton range and they arrived when we were told they would. The items were boxed and when unpacking the entertainment unit found damage ton the rear. On contacting the store with the problem we found Dani to be extremely pleasant and helpful in resolving our problem. We are very happy with our purchase and the after sales service

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Helpful staff, good selection of furniture

Jason at the store very helpful, when my stool arrived he assembled it for me. Plenty of information and variety of items to look at. I am satisfied with the quality and workmanship of my item.

Rebeccar
RebeccarSydney, NSW

My custom lounge is perfect!

The store layout looked amazing and inviting. Dani was very friendly and amazing at helping me choose the right configuration for my room. Dani went above and beyond to make sure our configuration was perfect! Very happy customer!

Read more reviews - page 2See all OZ Design Furniture reviews