Oz Design Furniture NSW, Campbelltown

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Campbelltown

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (39)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (27) · Not as advertised (5)

Darrylw

DarrylwSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nice Furniture

Purchased two Houston sofa's, price was fair and the staff in store were good. However delivery was delayed by several weeks and no one could give me a straight answer. The sofas have been delivered 6 weeks late and we are very happy with them.

Annet

AnnetSydney, NSW

This is exactly what I was looking for.

Found the product I wanted easily when I walked in the store and it was exactly what I wanted. However I was on holidays at the time, so when I returned home I contacted my local Oz Design Store. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and within a day the item was ready to be picked up. The quality is perfect. The only assembly was attaching the legs and it was easy to do.

SharonK

SharonK

Great store

Helpful staff, nice products, good prices, staff indicated they would hold items until we were able to organise transport to collect them.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Campbelltown compares to other Furniture Shops

Shannon

ShannonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, beautiful products!

The shopping experience in store was really easy, Dani was super friendly and helpful and I walked out ordering exactly what I wanted. The products are beautiful and compliment our home perfectly. It all came assembled which was great.

CCC

CCC

Great price, service and product

easy to find stock in store. Very friendly staff member helped us out
good prices, quality seems great so far.
Only drawback compared to some other stores is that it would be great if you provided an option for the furniture to be assembled and rubbish taken away. I'd gladly pay more in delivery for the convenience of not having to put it together and have a massive pile of plastic to get rid of

Sarah Batty

Sarah BattySydney Surrounds, NSW

Loving our NEW Table & Chairs

Veronica W.

Veronica W.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding!

I Absolutely can't fault the team at Oz Design in Campbelltown. They were happy to follow up my questions throughout the eight week waiting period. The lounge and side tables arrived on the day it was expected! And I received communication in the lead up to delivery and on the day. The process was stress free. Our Jamison lounge is a comfy addition to our lounge room! Great side and the fact that it is Australian made ensures built to last quality. The lounge also came with limited packaging which was easy to dispose of. The Robert side tables are a perfect match to our home and were easy to put together. I highly recommend this store and the customer service received. I will shop again!

Renes

RenesSydney, NSW

Fantastic couch, exactly what I wanted!

Very happy with the couch I purchased. It was exactly what I was looking for, it was priced well, and the quality is very good. (Our previous Oz Design couch is still going strong after 10 years!).

The team member at Campbelltown was friendly and helpful when processing our purchase. When we were ready to have the couch delivered (new build) I rang the store and spoke to the same person. He took the balance payment over the phone and organised delivery for 2 Days time.

Delivery team was friendly and efficient, sending a text and following up with a call.

Great customer service

We visited the store 3 times and the service each time was great. We ordered 3 pieces from the Milton range and they arrived when we were told they would. The items were boxed and when unpacking the entertainment unit found damage ton the rear. On contacting the store with the problem we found Dani to be extremely pleasant and helpful in resolving our problem. We are very happy with our purchase and the after sales service

Furniture Shops

Helpful staff, good selection of furniture

Jason at the store very helpful, when my stool arrived he assembled it for me. Plenty of information and variety of items to look at. I am satisfied with the quality and workmanship of my item.

Rebeccar

RebeccarSydney, NSW

My custom lounge is perfect!

The store layout looked amazing and inviting. Dani was very friendly and amazing at helping me choose the right configuration for my room. Dani went above and beyond to make sure our configuration was perfect! Very happy customer!

Mansoor

MansoorSydney, NSW

Good customer service.

It was a fairly straightforward layout.
Pretty much all the products were there except we couldn't find any floating tv entertainment unit.
very satisfied with the quality of the table.
yes easy to assemble.

Ken

Ken Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A very helpful experience choosing a Lounge

The store is very well set out to see products and well lit,the products are of a good standard. We have purchased from OZ and thats why we are back again

LIZZY

LIZZYSydney, NSW

Perfect for what I needed

The store was very clean and well presented ..very satisfied with the products that were already assembled .Staff were extremely helpful giving us good advice and very pleasant. I will sho there again as I am very happy with the range of products

Arminm

ArminmSydney, NSW

Good customer service. Great product

Very easy to navigate the store. Staff was knowledgeable, attentive and focused on my needs.
Good value for money and good quality product. Will recommend to friends. Delivery was prompt with no issues. Highly recommend premium delivery option.

Mariam

MariamSydney, NSW

Never again !!!

Honestly sales woman was amazing, Received couches within two days of purchasing them.
Quality is crap, seamlines are bunched up and look horrible, I've been emailing customer service since February back and forth, final email was bad luck that's what our couches look like.

Jackiec

JackiecSydney, NSW

Service and product

Dani -friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful with all of our queries.
Liked the ability to pay via bank transfer
Delivery - prompt
Product quality- excellent
Overall very happy with our Oz Design experience

Lots of damage

Dealing with the store was fantastic but there were 3 damaged dining chairs and damaged corner of dresser which we are waiting on to be delivered but they are delayed.

Suellenf

SuellenfSydney, NSW

It’s the best by far for beautiful design furniture in the area with a great helpful manager. The store is lovely to walk around in and I love all of your things

Great product collection

Very satisfied With the product. The product range were modern and got what we were looking for. The staff were very friendly. I wish the prices were a bit more competitive