Oz Design Furniture NSW, Campbelltown

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Campbelltown (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

kym
kymSydney, NSW

Very Unstable Table

Store and staff were great. Two tier Coffee Table was flat pack. Easy to assemble... but the table wobbles and is very unstable no matter how much you tighten the screws. Very dissatisfied with the product.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Debbieh
DebbiehSydney, NSW

Excellent service, store presentation and customer service

The store looks great, so much to look at. We looked at many furniture stores and found Oz Design and we found everything we wanted. Dani was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
The furniture in my home looks amazing and I am extremely happy with each piece I purchased.
The communication I received regarding my order and delivery of furniture was excellent I would highly recommend Oz Design

Store LocationCampbelltown NSW

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Easy to do business

I saw exactly what I needed as soon as I entered the store, spoke to the salesman who quoted me the prices then i went home and the new I ordered the item over the phone. Excellent customer service

Hayleew
Hayleew

Ashton chair.

Purchased a floor stock item, was advised that it would be wrapped for delivery. It wasnt and was left grabby by delivery drivers, being close to or last delivery of day.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Campbelltown compares to other Furniture Shops

Philh
PhilhSydney, NSW

Happy with the quality and well packed

Good quality things in store. Furniture arrived on time was well packed undamaged happy to use store again. Don't know what else to say go have a look at store yourself.

Robynk
RobynkSydney, NSW

I found the perfect furniture!

I could not find a nice looking cupboard anywhere. I walked into your shop and found the most amazing furniture. Your delivery was on time and the guys unpacked everything and moved it into place for me. The sales staff were extremely helpful and knew their products. Next time I am looking I will come to you first.

Excellent Service, Item not perfect

We could not fault the store or the service we received. Everyone was so helpful and when we had to put off our delivery there was no problem having the item held for an additional few weeks.
Our dining table required assembly of the legs and was incredibly heavy to turn over but with two people we could do it.
Unfortunately there is a rather large scratch on one of the legs that we didn't notice until after assembly. The table is so heavy we decided not to dismantle it to return it. Just something to look out for if you purchase similar. Otherwise, it's beautiful and we love it.

Store LocationCampbelltown, NSW

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Great entertainment unit purchased

Display was very good in store. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Range of products was very good. We were happy with the delivery. The unit we purchased is of solid quality,

Store LocationCampbelltown store

msmis
msmisSydney, NSW

Excellent service and fabulous furniture

Staff at Campbelltown were excellent in assisting me to find the product I wanted. I purchased the Porto Sideboard. I liked the quirkiness of the different handles and coloured drawer fronts of the Porto range. The sideboard is a good size and very functional, while still being beautiful to look at. I have several products from Oz Design and I am very satisfied with all products I have purchased from this company. I would recommend the Campbelltown store for its friendly and professional staff and the range of products they have on display.

Happy Customer

Store was easy to navigate. Was offered great service by Danni, Who was very helpful when my item would not fit in the car.
Was happy with the item that was purchased.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

The lovely saleslady at Oz and my stunning ceramic vase

The store was clean, spacious and had a variety of quality products to choose from. What impressed me most was the manner in which the salesperson on duty treated myself and every other customer that walked in the store. She was friendly and eager to assist and share her knowledge of the products. That made me feel that I wanted to be there and if I need to buy any similar products in future I will go check Oz Design Campbelltown first. As for the product I wrote a review about it on my Instagram account. @phyllis_loves_life

Christian M.
Christian M.Sydney, NSW

Great Products + Service!

Both the team at Caringbah & Campbelltown were incredibly helpful through the process of purchasing furniture for our new home. We are very happy with the dining table, chairs & stools that we purchased and will be recommended to others. Our order was a little difficult where stock was required to be moved from several stores and was no issues from start to finish. Very helpful staff!

Store LocationCampbelltown & Caringbah

Furniture Shops

Love it. Just what I was looking for!

The staff in store were very helpful. I knew which table I wanted and the salesperson helped me order and arrange for pick up in store. The gentleman who was in store when I collected the table helped me put in my car. Very happy with the service provided and the product.

Happy customer!

Excellent customer service when enquiring about item, was available for purchase,no hassles,fuss free transaction. Its great to go-to a furniture store, find what you are looking for, make quick purchase and have a stunning piece of furniture in my lounge room at the end of the week. No 6-8week wait, no calling back and forth about delivery, just a big smile and a thumbs up.

Love the chair

Jason was extremely patient with me choosing fabric. It was disappointing when my first choice wasn’t longer available - which is not the fault of the store. My second choice was so much better. Manufacture took exactly the amount of time estimated. Extremely helpful with getting the chair into the car. Although prices are a bit higher than other stores, I had no hesitation paying as I have had an OzDesign lounge suite for over 20 years.

Quality product & service

I am very happy with my furniture purchase. Lovely store with quality stock. Dani & her assistant were lovely to deal with and very helpful. Some items are a bit pricey but you can see the quality.

Stuartr
StuartrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product, reasonable price.

The product we bought was exactly what we wanted, the discount offered in store brought the price to a very reasonable amount and the service in the store with well thought out suggestions and explanation of the products was first rate. Will definitely come back again for furnishing other areas of our home.