Oz Design Furniture NSW, Campbelltown

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Campbelltown (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

4.9

Christian M.
Christian M.Sydney, NSW

Great Products + Service!

Both the team at Caringbah & Campbelltown were incredibly helpful through the process of purchasing furniture for our new home. We are very happy with the dining table, chairs & stools that we purchased and will be recommended to others. Our order was a little difficult where stock was required to be moved from several stores and was no issues from start to finish. Very helpful staff!

Store LocationCampbelltown & Caringbah

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love it. Just what I was looking for!

The staff in store were very helpful. I knew which table I wanted and the salesperson helped me order and arrange for pick up in store. The gentleman who was in store when I collected the table helped me put in my car. Very happy with the service provided and the product.

Store LocationCampbelltown

Other Furniture Shops

Happy customer!

Excellent customer service when enquiring about item, was available for purchase,no hassles,fuss free transaction. Its great to go-to a furniture store, find what you are looking for, make quick purchase and have a stunning piece of furniture in my lounge room at the end of the week. No 6-8week wait, no calling back and forth about delivery, just a big smile and a thumbs up.

Store LocationCampbelltown

Quality product & service

I am very happy with my furniture purchase. Lovely store with quality stock. Dani & her assistant were lovely to deal with and very helpful. Some items are a bit pricey but you can see the quality.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Campbelltown compares to other Furniture Shops

Stuartr
StuartrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product, reasonable price.

The product we bought was exactly what we wanted, the discount offered in store brought the price to a very reasonable amount and the service in the store with well thought out suggestions and explanation of the products was first rate. Will definitely come back again for furnishing other areas of our home.

Other Furniture Shops