Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah

Yolanda R.

Yolanda R.Sydney, NSW

Love our new lounge.

Friendly service in store, great payment options available. Delivery, on time, helpful drivers and we are absolutely loving our lounge.

Great service, store personnel very helpful

I was very satisfied with quality. The delivery guys very professional. Lots of my family snd friends admired furniture purchased.

Judy M.

Judy M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect print

Easy store layout, lots of hidden surprises, product was well displayed and the wait time not too long considering everything going on in the world.
Friendly staff and good customer service.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah compares to other Furniture Shops

A great place to shop

The store is nicely presented which really helps with styling ideas. The lounge I received is great quality, exactly as I expected and the staff were friendly. They gave me some good advice on the choice of leg colour that I’m glad I followed.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great furniture! Friendly service!

Delivered on time and in perfect condition. Easy to assemble. Good quality furniture. Will certainly consider purchasing from them again!

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Looks fantastic

The store was very easy to navigate and see things clearly on display. The setup of items gave great ideas when thinking how it would look at home. The range of products was great as always. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Amanda martin

Amanda martinSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Girls very accomodating and very helpful. I needed a lounge for my new business and had to wait 4weeks for stock to arrive . The girls were kind enough to sell me the floor stock .

rusty07

rusty07

Great - second time around

Roger

RogerSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

The store was well set out and easy to find what we were looking for.
We are happy with the product purchased that came fully assembled and well packed for collection.
The product could have been improved with clips/closers on the inside of the doors.

Furniture Shops

Would not hesitate to recommend Oz Design!

Very easy to look through store. Trudi was wonderful, nothing a problem and obvious knew the store and products well. Not pushy!

Tanya

TanyaSydney, NSW

I am in love with my new print, it is exactly what I was looking for!!!

Absolutely love the new range, especially the rattan furniture collection.
Also the range of prints is fantastic, it was so hard to decide!!!

Jadem

JademSydney, NSW

The staff go above and beyond to make sure you're happy. Amazing quality products at affordable prices. I will buy from them again!

Beautiful staff and store

A really positive experience shopping here. The products are stylish and affordable, and the staff are super helpful. Ordering was easy and I was kept informed during the whole process.

Tatiana

TatianaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I loved walking through the store and seeing all the great ideas using the quality products. The staff were accommodating and helpful. I found the staff and store arrangenent just as helpful at Moore Park.

Laurenl

LaurenlSydney, NSW

Very happy

I was more so impressed with dealing with the staff than anything else. Trudie was AMAZING. My purchases were already assembled and easily assisted with by staff to my car. The store is slightly overwhelming but that is the nature of home decor shopping!

Cathyl

CathylSydney, NSW

Perfect products for our newly renovated home

Friendly helpful staff assisted me with finding the perfect rug and kitchen stools for our home. The rug looks perfect, feels great and is just the right size for our lounge area

Rayb

RaybSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with the product

Staff was very helpful in searching the Rug on the system as we were not sure of its product name all we knew was it started with an A and what it looked like as we had seen it on display at another oz store on the central coast. She found it and we ordered it in . It was delivered about a week or so later. Fantastic Service.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love my new stool - compliments all my other Oz Design furniture.

My purchase was already assembled. It is sturdy and comfortable. I think the combination of the mango wood with white legs is classy.
Great new store!! Staff always friendly and helpful.

ToulaP

ToulaPSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Even though Caringbah is under renovation, the temporary store is decorated to the best of their circumstances. The people who work for the company are very helpful and follow through with your requests.

JennyS

JennySSydney, NSW

Love Designs which are quirky

It was easy to get around the store. We are return customers. The range of products is great. We were very satisfied with the quality and we did not have to assemble our furniture, thank heavens. Would like to see some more of a range of outdoor furniture which is becoming an important factor in our Oz lifestyle