Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Lisab
LisabSydney, NSW

Love how it fits the room and brings life to it.

We loved the store. There was a lot of different ranges to choose from and the quality was very good.
We found what we wanted and are very satisfied with our product.
The staff were super helpful and very friendly.

Jant
Jant

An excellent experience

I entered the store not expecting to buy. However, the range (especially when I looked at the catalogue) was so extensive that I became interested, followed up with some excellent sales personnel and went on to purchase one item and have another on order. I would gladly order again from Oz Design.

Mandy
MandySydney, NSW

Absolutely Wonderful Service and Beautiful Furniture

Lauren from Caringbah was without a doubt one of the most wonderful, attentive and professional ladies to deal with. Nothing was ever too much trouble and even with a few hiccups along the way, Lauren ensured we were informed and updated.
Our “Hamptons” furniture is exactly what we had hoped for. Oz Design have been a wonderful company to deal with.

Stevel
StevelSydney, NSW

Got what I wanted off the floor

Saw a side table on your website. Have been looking for ages and finally found one I liked. Went to your Caringbah store where they had one on the floor. I didn't want to wait to get one ordered so the staff sold me the one on the floor which I appreciated.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah compares to other Furniture Shops

Excellent customer service and products 10/10

Excellent customer service and very satisfied with the product purchased from the Caringbah Ozdesign store . As this was my first purchase at Ozdesign, the sales person Trudy H was very professional and prompt with placing my order for a table that was not in stock at the store . I am very happy with my purchase and looking forward to purchasing more items

Helenp
HelenpSydney, NSW

Very Helpful Staff and Love my New Sideboard

Cassie B was the sales person when we paid a deposit on this product. Very helpful and willing to answer questions that we had. Not sure who it was when we picked up the product but whoever it was went above and beyond . Thank you

Nic
NicSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy thank you

Great service. Thank you the whole process was very easy a pleasant experience and very good customer service. thank you.

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Outstanding service to match quality furniture.

Other companies said “no stock, seven week wait, too difficult, too late.”
However, the staff at OzDesign Carringbah (notably Lauren) said, “Let’s work out a solution. Let’s match our stock to your taste and requirements.”
Personally delivering the warranty pack to our house was the icing on the cake, beyond the call of duty.
Our new corner suite was delivered to our new house on time, in perfect condition, and we love it. It’s perfect ... and so was the service from OzDesign. Thank you.

Great service and product

Extremely helpful staff (and not "pushy"). Also an easy pickup process. We love our new sideboard.

Furniture Shops

Price, service, delivery - all great!

Shopping was a delight. I was actually shopping for something that I couldn't get at OZ but saw good furniture at really good prices. The sales consultants that I spoke to on three separate occasions were extremely attentive and helpful. Also the delivery was prompt, contact made and 2 pleasant persons to handle the furniture.

Juliet
JulietSydney, NSW

Found exactly what I didn’t no I was looking for

I wasn’t sure what I was looking for , more sure of what I didn’t want. Having a wander around the store I could quickly eliminate and found the perfect sofa for my space

Michaelg
MichaelgSydney, NSW

In store staff okay - delivery pathetic

Store was okay and selection average. Quality of product okay - fortunately it was a lesser price item so quality was expected to be lower. Fill in words to allow form to process -stupid

Karenv
Karenv

Perfect sized extension dining table

Easy access to furniture on display.
Good quality of furniture available.
Excellent delivery service. Table was delivered fully assembled, which was very helpful and matched our furniture perfectly. Delivered guys were very friendly and efficient.

Outstanding customer service

I went into the store not really knowing exactly what I was looking for. The sales lady couldn’t have been more helpful. She not only met my expectations of customer service but surpassed them.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Exactly what I was looking for

A bit confusing with main store & pop up store upstairs.
Cash reg desk hidden at back of store.
When staff finally located they were very helpful/polite.
Armchair I bought is exactly what I was looking for & Australian-made. Good range of fabrics to choose from.

Steven
StevenSydney, NSW

Service was first class

Navigation of the store was easy, plenty of room.
The store had a wide range of stock.
The item i purchased was exactly what i was looking for.
I am a terrible handyman bot found it comfortable following instructions.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Very easy as we knew exactly what we wanted , only waited 4 days for delivery, pick up at Caringbah was perfect for us ,
Our chairs look fabulous & are very comfortable

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love Hamptons Style Furniture !

Looks amazing and so happy with the purchase! Quality is amazing & love the matching Hamptons products which were also purchased this year from same store. I was happy it came in a few sizes. No assembly required, the delivery came when expected and they were very great. Always a returning customer

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

Great service, great product

The service was great. Quick delivery and polite delivery people. I was offered the newer product (not floor stock) even though it was on sale. Great sale prices. Love my items. Fit perfectly in my home. And no assembly required!

So loving our new furniture

I couldn’t have had a better shopping experience.
The range was excellent, hard to choose!
The sales person, Trudy was so helpful and obliging
I am very happy with my choices
Assembly was very easy
I am returning to buy other products!

Lauras
LaurasSydney, NSW

Happy with my new Couch

Couch looks great & delivered the day I requested. Paid extra for Delivery but delivery service was ordinary. The packaging was extremely excessive & the couch legs looked uneven when assembled. Happy with my fabric choice.

ann
annSydney, NSW

Pleasant shopping experience

Store was easy to get around and we were able to swap things to our taste
Staff was very helpful and left us alone to decide without any pressure
Enough to choose from
Quality very good
Easy to assemble

Great buying experience

We love our tucker buffet and tv unit! They suit our home perfectly and are such beautiful quality. The buying experience was smooth and easy and would definitely buy from oz designs again in the future

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love the style, suits perfectly

Your store staff member, Lauren, was excellent. She was not only helpful but she explained thoroughly all our questions along with clarifying any concerns we had. We were pleasantly surprised at the punctuality, efficiency and friendly nature of the delivery men.

Nicolle
NicolleSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE SERVICE pop up store

found a great furniture piece easy. 3 staff at the service desk but one girl seemed to be the only one who knew what to do so a few of us customers left waiting. were told our table (floor stock) would be disasembled and ready to pick up the following day, it wasnt. the salesman was rude when it was later picked up. will never return.