Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Great

Friendly staff, I didn’t need much assistance as it was an impulse buy. Product suited my need and was on sale. Store was clean and inviting. I took item home myself

Colleeno
ColleenoSydney, NSW

Lounge

I bought a lounge and chair. The lounge was in stock and delivered but the chair has to be ordered. I was disappointed that 2 delivery fees would be charged. Consequently, the chair will be picked up at rather an inconvenience. I can't pay $198 for a lounge and chair to be delivered. The leather on the arm of the lounge is a bit buckled.

Other Furniture Shops

I was very impressed by the friendly helpful assistance I received. We placed our order and needed to keep it on hold for a number of weeks which was no problem. Our furniture looks great and we’re back buying more this weekend. OzDesign is my go-to store.

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Very happy with purchase

Sales staff very helpful, store well set out and offered a variety of styles. We love the furniture we bought and it was easy to assemble. The delivery was also fuss free. Would shop here again.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah compares to other Furniture Shops

Staff were amazing

The Staff at Caringbah were wonderful and extremely helpful. There were issues with the furniture delivered, but the delivery drivers were very helpful, and put me in touch with Samantha from Customer Care, who was amazing. Even though I was disappointed when the furniture delivered was not right, the experience after that was excellent. Lauren from the store in Caringbah personally delivered the two replacement chairs, and went above and beyond to fit in with my busy schedule. In short all the staff that I dealt with were amazing.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Quality furniture. Good advice. Looks perfect.

Told your manager what I wanted. Described the room. went home measured. Followed her advice on size and she was right. Entertainment Unit looks perfect. I love it.!!
I have purchased other furniture from this store. I trust them.

ReG
ReG

Very helpful

Staff very helpful in assisting me with specific items I needed. They also knew about each product which also helped me to decide on what to buy. Liked that the helped me load it into my car.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Store was set out well and inviting, range of products was great, staff were very helpful. Product was great. Delivery was on time though expected it to have been taken out of the box.

Donnah
DonnahSydney, NSW

My chair looks so elegant

The store is easy to get around & service was great. I had a good choice of chairs & fabrics to choose from.
The quality of my chair & footstool is great, & that was what help my selection. I did not have do to any assembling, just had them delivered in good order & in the time advised.

Furniture Shops

JB4122
JB4122Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful table and benches

The store was large and had plenty to choice. The salesperson was helpful and able to give us specific information about table. And the table and benches are lovely! We are very happy with the quality and design

ERICN
ERICNSydney, NSW

A perfect fit!

Store layout was a pleasant way to find what we were after.
Very satisfied! The range was great.
Quality is what sold the products.
No assembly! Packaging in cartons, no problem to unpack