Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Jadem
JademSydney, NSW

The staff go above and beyond to make sure you're happy. Amazing quality products at affordable prices. I will buy from them again!

Beautiful staff and store

A really positive experience shopping here. The products are stylish and affordable, and the staff are super helpful. Ordering was easy and I was kept informed during the whole process.

Tatiana
TatianaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I loved walking through the store and seeing all the great ideas using the quality products. The staff were accommodating and helpful. I found the staff and store arrangenent just as helpful at Moore Park.

Laurenl
LaurenlSydney, NSW

Very happy

I was more so impressed with dealing with the staff than anything else. Trudie was AMAZING. My purchases were already assembled and easily assisted with by staff to my car. The store is slightly overwhelming but that is the nature of home decor shopping!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah compares to other Furniture Shops

Cathyl
CathylSydney, NSW

Perfect products for our newly renovated home

Friendly helpful staff assisted me with finding the perfect rug and kitchen stools for our home. The rug looks perfect, feels great and is just the right size for our lounge area

Rayb
RaybSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with the product

Staff was very helpful in searching the Rug on the system as we were not sure of its product name all we knew was it started with an A and what it looked like as we had seen it on display at another oz store on the central coast. She found it and we ordered it in . It was delivered about a week or so later. Fantastic Service.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love my new stool - compliments all my other Oz Design furniture.

My purchase was already assembled. It is sturdy and comfortable. I think the combination of the mango wood with white legs is classy.
Great new store!! Staff always friendly and helpful.

ToulaP
ToulaPSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Even though Caringbah is under renovation, the temporary store is decorated to the best of their circumstances. The people who work for the company are very helpful and follow through with your requests.

JennyS
JennySSydney, NSW

Love Designs which are quirky

It was easy to get around the store. We are return customers. The range of products is great. We were very satisfied with the quality and we did not have to assemble our furniture, thank heavens. Would like to see some more of a range of outdoor furniture which is becoming an important factor in our Oz lifestyle

The temporary shop

The ladies in the the shop were knowledgeable and helpful when I went to pick up my coffee table. However, they needed a storeman to move all the boxes in the delivery area. This should not be left to the ladies.

Ade
AdeSydney, NSW

Our lovely dining table and chairs

We recently purchased the Mornington dining table and Belmont chairs, plus some bar stools from the Caringbah store. Lauren was exceptional in her knowledge and her manner was efficient, friendly and helpful. I spoke to Cassie on the phone a couple of times, and she, also, was a good representative for the store. We also purchased a number of pieces in the Alaska range for our holiday unit in the Sunshine Coast and the staff at that store were also exceptional in their manner and service. Thank you to everyone involved. We couldn't be happier.

Excellent advice

A good selection to choose from
And told the product should arrive within 5 days
And the lady in charge was so so helpful and spot on with her preference of stools which I went with after showing a photo of what I had to work with. Thank you guys.

Furniture Shops

Everything was great except for the waiting period.
We love the new store at Caringbah. It is much bigger and a far better location with large windows for more natural light.

Ryan P.
Ryan P.

The Only thing better than the products, is the Customer Service from Lauren

We recently bought the 200cm Porto Entertainment Unit from Oz Design Caringbah. What an amazing piece of furniture. Its like a piece of Art. Quality and workmanship is top notch. True, perhaps there may be cheaper alternatives than what's on offer at Oz Design...but they will be exactly that..."CHEAP" Store manager Lauren is always a pleasure to deal with and goes out of the way to give you the best deal possible. Plus her knowledge, expertise and general pleasantness will keep us coming back here as our first port of call for furniture and homewares in the future!

Sonjana
Sonjana

Exactly what I needed for my reading nook!

When I spotted this chair, with totally the wrong name "Bruce" I loved it. The very helpful lady in store helped me carry it to my car and knew the best way to load it in. She was so helpful!

Wendi Murray
Wendi MurraySydney, NSW

I could live in that store!

Oz Design is my very favorite homewares store in the Shire. I was there just yesterday in the pop up shop and was so in love with the new stock on the floor that I actually said the words in the title above. Silly, I know, but I was finding it difficult to pick out which sofa I liked best that I now have an excuse to return to the store for another look around. Lucky me! Store manager Lauren is always so helpful - her knowledge of all the products in the store is such a nice change from other stores I've visited, so that makes my decision to continue to fill my home with coastal style furniture from Oz Design, a no-brainer.

emma
emmaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

We've recently bought a number of items from oz design and the customer service has been phenominal!
We had an issue with an item, and they rectified the problem so fast and took the problem on themselves, as opposed to another big chain that made us be the ones to chase it up and deal with the drama.
Lauren was the store assistant who was helping us, and every time I contacted her she was so pleasant and really went above and beyond.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Perfect piece of furniture for my space

Staff were approachable and helpful. Purchase was quick and easy. Delivery was conveniently scheduled. Delivery time was arranged as expected and occurred on time. Delivery staff were courteous and friendly.

Jennyg
JennygSydney, NSW

Beautiful furniture

Great outlay in store and very friendly & helpful staff
Very happy with all the furniture I purchase. Looks stunning .

The quality was very good

I didnt assemble My furniture and had the special delivery package and it was amazing

Michelleg
MichellegSydney, NSW

Purchase of a mirror. Lovely customer service

Great service. Very natural and helpful he product is stunning had looked everywhere and walked passed saw it placed beautifully. Wanted to buy the lounges also but held back, as I didn’t need them

Kerriew
KerriewSydney, NSW

Dining chairs

Good range of products and colours could be swapped to what we wanted. Assembly was easy if you followed the pictures and instructions carefully. Quality of upholstery very good. Ordering and pickup of goods was quick and easy.

The perfect dining table

The perfect dining table - we love it! Ordered over the phone and asked about collecting at the store which meant we could have the table within 5 days which is fantastic.

Only issue was if the staff don’t like picking a table up from the store, this service should not be offered. Upon pick up, the experience was made frustrating by one staff member who made it very clear she did not agreed with us picking it up (even though we came with ample help and a suitable vehicle).

Given we bought an expensive table, it would have been helpful to be given information about caring for it. For example, we are not sure if the wood needs to be treated or if wine was spilled on it, how to get it off effectively.

gando05
gando05Sydney, NSW

Just perfect! Loving the Abbey look

Delighted with our beautiful artisan Abbey dining table & matching buffet in solid Victorian Ash, Highland chairs and little Kote zigzag bookcase that arrived last weekend - ahead of schedule.

It was really valuable seeing each piece on display in store which helped our decision.

Big shout out to the Caringbah team - Ashley, Lauren & Trudy for your product knowledge and friendly assistance with our purchase. Thank you ladies!

Glenn & Michelle

Alinah
Alinah

Thanks!

Great in store service and delivery. The furniture is great quality and communication throughout from all members of the team was fantastic. We could not be happier. Thank you to the team at Oz Design. We will recommend you all in the future.

Great customer experience

Staff were friendly attentive and knowledgeable. Ordered furniture arrived when expected and store communicated well! My chairs were as i had expected. They were well packed so we could transpirt home safely.Thank you