Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (70)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (42) · Not as advertised (6)

Kirsten
KirstenSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

Great range of options in store. Could have bought a lot more. Staff were excellent when trying to decide what would work best in our tricky space and outstanding follow up when delivery became available during lockdown. Would definitely visit first up when looking to purchasing again.

Skylight
SkylightSydney, NSW

Best Service when Purchasing

Thank You Lauren best service I have received when purchasing. Very friendly and helpful. Our coffee table had a crack and when I notified then it was put right.

Diana
DianaSydney, NSW

An absolutely delightful experience!

The store was well laid out and presented beautifully. The range was wonderful to give us the best opportunity to find exactly what we were looking for. The quality of the products are great, the packing of the products was AMAZING! Assembly of products easy. Every staff member at the store is friendly, not pushy, worked with us to find the best thing and there was no hard sell. We could not recommend this store any higher.

Perfect for my needs

I saw the sofa at the front of the store. The sofa was exactly what I was looking for in both size, colour and comfort and was of very good quality.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Caringbah compares to other Furniture Shops

Catherine
CatherineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely love this coffee table

I’ve been researching coffee tables for MONTHS. What I liked, my husband didn’t like, and so it was a bit of a process. I found the Portsea coffee table online, went to the store to check what it was really like, and ordered it there and then. It was ready for pickup a few days later, was easy to assemble and looks amazing!!! Totally ticks all the boxes - great family size, lovely coastal look and I love the extra shelf for storage.

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Love my new kitchen bar stools

Great quality and they came already assembled... plus I had great service from the ladies in the store, good experience

Truly thrilled, love the 2 pieces

Very pleased with the service Cassie was extremely helpful, store is well set out, and so much to choose from

Tiffanyc
TiffanycSydney Surrounds, NSW

100% best couch!

Bought on a whim with no regrets. The couch itself is deliciously comfortable that it could double as a bed.

Kirbyl
KirbylSydney, NSW

Phone order

The staff at the Caringbah location have always been an absolute pleasure to deal with. They were very helpful and kind.

Laurenc
LaurencSydney, NSW

Service and product awesome

I found the store and staff awesome during my recent purchase. Store was easy to navigate. Decorator items were great I picked up things I wasn’t intending on getting but fell In love with. The team in particular lauren were super helpful and friendly and helped me with all my questions.

Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.Sydney, NSW

Love our new lounge.

Friendly service in store, great payment options available. Delivery, on time, helpful drivers and we are absolutely loving our lounge.

Other Furniture Shops

Great service, store personnel very helpful

I was very satisfied with quality. The delivery guys very professional. Lots of my family snd friends admired furniture purchased.

Judy M.
Judy M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect print

Easy store layout, lots of hidden surprises, product was well displayed and the wait time not too long considering everything going on in the world.
Friendly staff and good customer service.

A great place to shop

The store is nicely presented which really helps with styling ideas. The lounge I received is great quality, exactly as I expected and the staff were friendly. They gave me some good advice on the choice of leg colour that I’m glad I followed.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great furniture! Friendly service!

Delivered on time and in perfect condition. Easy to assemble. Good quality furniture. Will certainly consider purchasing from them again!