Oz Design Furniture NSW, Coffs Harbour

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Coffs Harbour (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (52)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (37) · Not as advertised (5)

Donna
DonnaMid North Coast, NSW

Love the table...really bad customer service

Megan
MeganMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful table. Terrible wait time. 6 months too long.

I love the store and the workers, they were amazing and friendly to deal with. Due to the 7 month long wait the manager got my table to be delivered for free which was lovely.
HOWEVER, I emailed head office twice about the length of time I had to wait for the dining table and they never responded, leaving it up to the retail workers in the shop to cover their butts.
ordered in June 2020. 1st date was the 31 oct. 2nd date was "early November". 3rd date was "last week of November". 4th date was 17th Dec. 5th date was 6th Jan with 10-14 day wait to get to coffs.

Lisau
LisauMid North Coast, NSW

Love my chairs

Although I love my chairs and enjoy the store customer service was terrible
When we bought the chairs the sales assistant was great
After care was really bad

Rosef
RosefMid North Coast, NSW

Plenty to choose from.

A pleasure to walk around the store which was well stocked with plenty of variety of good quality items. Staff were helpful and very friendly.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Coffs Harbour compares to other Furniture Shops

Trevor
TrevorMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful furniture and Australian made..................

The store was very busy but the service we received was excellent. I liked that there was Australian made products to choose from.

Capricorn25
Capricorn25Mid North Coast, NSW

Great staff, Great store.

Love our new dining table. Love the store in Coffs Harbour. Very inspirational and fabulous furniture. And very pleasant, helpful staff.

Beautiful products

Staff were friendly and helpful. Beautiful furniture to choose from. Store laid out nicely. Only thing, not all products in store for viewing

Amandag
AmandagMid North Coast, NSW

Missing part of order upset client

I brought the Dewent Dining Table an 6 Congo Dining Chairs in September and the Table and 4 chairs were delivered on the 30th December 2020 and when I questioned where the other two chairs were I was told I would have to wait again for another shipment . I was told early in December that all my chairs were in the warehouse awaiting the table so I'm very upset the after waiting so long in the first place for my order I now still have to wait longer for the other two chairs I'm not sure where the stuff up is but that is very poor service as no one can tell me when i will get my chairs

Lisa
Lisa Mid North Coast, NSW

Will only shop here

Not sure who our attendant was but we want we’d our lounge and our rug on the spot and she made it happen - she was amazing Thankyou

Wendyc
WendycMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect rug

The store was beautifully laid out and welcoming . We were just browsing.
The products are all exceptional, stunning pieces of furniture
We purchased a rug for our dining room which we had been considering, and which just ticked all the boxes required

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great products and terrific staff

It was easy to find our way around the store. So many great products to choose from. Wonderfully helpful staff.

Wyn
WynMid North Coast, NSW

Staff were excellent

The product was not available till may, but sold of the sales floor. Very grateful to the staff who used common sense thanks

Francinep
FrancinepMid North Coast, NSW

easy to purchase

Satisfied with products bought. Competed prices as well. We were very satisfied with the earlier than avised delivery. Job well done by OZ

Very bad customer experience

The furniture meets our expectations, quite easy to assemble, the product we chose and currently meets our needs.
The staff however was neither friendly nor professional. Communication was poor and the lack of manners was noticeable.

Kylie B.
Kylie B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Stunning art work

I chose 2 stunning prints for my home. They look incredible on the walls. They are enormous. I searched for a long time for the ‘perfect’ print, with an emphasis on cost. Ultimately I think what I bought was the best of many options I considered, including online print shops.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

The product is great but the customer service was very disappointing. No follow up on my order. I called into the store 3 times and they said they would send an email. The store never contacted me after the initial advice that there would be a six weeks delay due to COVID. On my third visit the lady called the supplier and she was was lucky someone answered the phone to give me an update.

Kelly
KellyMid North Coast, NSW

Fabulous

Fabulous service. The staff were very helpful. Inspiring store. Great quality products. Easy to navigate the store. Will recommend to friends.

Canny Scot
Canny ScotMELBOURNE

But one get second half price.

Bought five items and the store had a buy one get one half price. That equates to a 25% discount if you buy two items of equal value. Manager wouldn’t give 25% on all items. Bought the items but walked out of the store with bad feeling towards the store.
I know the terms and conditions were followed but just letting you know this customer feels ripped off. If you are going to offer 25% off just offer 25% of when you buy 2 items or more.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Beautiful piece of furniture but delivery was a huge let down

I was satisfied with the purchase and the product arrived in the promised time however I was extremely disappointed with the delivery.$70 to drop off a huge cabinet in a cardboard box and leave it for myself to unpack- far too expensive

Matthewc
MatthewcMid North Coast, NSW

Most comfortable couch ever!

Not a boring store to enter, a lot of focus points.
excellent range of products, something for everyone
most comfortable couch we have owned,
Great customer service and advice.

ChrisD
ChrisDMid North Coast, NSW

good service and delivery

We found the store easy to browse thru. A larger range of items would have been better but overall we were fairly satisfied with the range. We are very happy with our Bardon Table. The Bardon buffer is not as well made but not too bad. Both were easy to assemble (only attaching legs) but it would have been nice if the shop staff had told us this would be required. The delivery guys were careful and polite.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great product but long wait to receive

Coffs Harbour Oz Design were great, but I had a longer than expected wait on the chairs. Presumably China’s fault, not Oz Design.

Fiona
Fiona

Loved the showroom!

Loved my new entertainment unit, display cabinet and dining room table with chairs. I loved the showroom set up and the salesperson was so friendly, helpful and patient. Delivery was slow, took over 3 months to have my goods but they are well made and wonderful.

PeterPan
PeterPanMid North Coast, NSW

Love my new furniture

The store is fantastic, easy to find what you want, great designs, large range, staff very helpful and efficient. My furniture was delayed due to Covid19, we were notified throughout and kept informed as to the estimated time of arrival. The furniture was all in excellent condition on delivery and looks great!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love the store but slight damage to goods

Loved the service in Coffs Harbour a great team The furniture art surrounding me in store is inspiring with a great range but one of my chairs were slightly damaged on delivery Just a rubbed corner so didn't complain as needed them immediately