Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)
Bridgita
BridgitaMid North Coast, NSW

Dreadful customer service

After not hearing about my delivery I called the store. The woman I spoke to was highly unprofessional, rude and dismissive. She deliberately tried to create an argument which I had to diffuse. She told me she didn’t have to pick up the phone as it was 8.50 am. That she’s busy doing other things and can I wait. She then had conversations with her colleagues about the cold weather. It was a complete joke. Then blamed me for missing a text about the delivery. Beyond words to describe the interaction.

Poor service levels

Good product. However service was well below that of competitors. No greeting or acknowledgement to long waiting customers. Had to negotiate to get the online price, treated like they were doing me a great favour.

Other Furniture Shops

Ash C
Ash CMid North Coast, NSW

Customer service let the experience down

I'm happy with my product. The style and quality is exactly what i was looking for. Unfortunately i wouldn't shop in the Coffs Harbour store again. I found the owner to be very rude. One staff member went above and beyond to help me and the owner scolded her in front of me. Not appropriate. Also felt some other staff were snobbish, including owner. Not a welcoming vibe at all which is a shame as there are limited furniture stores with good quality products.

Megan
MeganMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful table. Terrible wait time. 6 months too long.

I love the store and the workers, they were amazing and friendly to deal with. Due to the 7 month long wait the manager got my table to be delivered for free which was lovely.
HOWEVER, I emailed head office twice about the length of time I had to wait for the dining table and they never responded, leaving it up to the retail workers in the shop to cover their butts.
ordered in June 2020. 1st date was the 31 oct. 2nd date was "early November". 3rd date was "last week of November". 4th date was 17th Dec. 5th date was 6th Jan with 10-14 day wait to get to coffs.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Coffs Harbour compares to other Furniture Shops