Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)
Dylan
Dylan

Good product. Average customer service

Products were due in two months from purchase will ahead of Christmas (our intended time to use). Took five or six months to receive instead. No feedback from team on order updates and never called to tell us it had actually arrived after the six months. Lucky I was calling them once a month. Pickup seemed such a hassle from their warehouse. Can't do weekends, couldn't do Thursday or Friday, had to take a Wednesday off work. Overall it wasn't a great experience. Understand it had been a strange year but some communication wouldn't have gone astray.

shane
shaneMid North Coast, NSW

disappointing product and problem solving

It took a long time to arrive 3 months late, that was not a big problem, then when the Dinning table coffee table and 2 side tables and entertainment unit arrived, 1 side table is broken in the box,back to the store, entertainment unit a different colour timber they tell me that there product controller has left Vietnam , its been 2 weeks and lots of visits still waiting there is a lot of reasons for the hold up but it doesn't help when you pay up and they deliver product that is not up to what you pay for its disappointing

Other Furniture Shops

Amandag
AmandagMid North Coast, NSW

Missing part of order upset client

I brought the Dewent Dining Table an 6 Congo Dining Chairs in September and the Table and 4 chairs were delivered on the 30th December 2020 and when I questioned where the other two chairs were I was told I would have to wait again for another shipment . I was told early in December that all my chairs were in the warehouse awaiting the table so I'm very upset the after waiting so long in the first place for my order I now still have to wait longer for the other two chairs I'm not sure where the stuff up is but that is very poor service as no one can tell me when i will get my chairs

Canny Scot
Canny ScotMELBOURNE

But one get second half price.

Bought five items and the store had a buy one get one half price. That equates to a 25% discount if you buy two items of equal value. Manager wouldn’t give 25% on all items. Bought the items but walked out of the store with bad feeling towards the store.
I know the terms and conditions were followed but just letting you know this customer feels ripped off. If you are going to offer 25% off just offer 25% of when you buy 2 items or more.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Coffs Harbour compares to other Furniture Shops

Great product but long wait to receive

Coffs Harbour Oz Design were great, but I had a longer than expected wait on the chairs. Presumably China’s fault, not Oz Design.