Oz Design Furniture NSW, Rutherford

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Rutherford

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (42)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (27) · Not as advertised (5)
Jay K

Jay KHunter Region, NSW

Love the furniture but communication could be better

Store looks great and sales assistant on the day was very helpful with my quote. Purchased over the phone later that day. Was very easy. Unfortunately the furniture took a very long time to arrive. But worst of all the store was very poor at returning calls and responding to emails. I didn't get a call back when they said they would. And I didn't get a response to my email when I asked for clarification of my order's arrival and queried shipping. Because of this, delivery was delayed by another 2 weeks when I had already waited over 3 months for my furniture.

Kim

KimMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent product & customer service

We knew the product wanted, and Lenka was excellent in fulfilling our order and delivery to Coffs Harbour. Dining chairs easy to assemble

Johnatan G.

Johnatan G.Hunter Region, NSW

Worst service I have ever received

I went to the Rutherford store to purchase some items, the sales consultant did not speak English which Made it hard to understand she seemed to get frustrated when we looked confused and looked down on me and my wife like we were nothing, the store was ok to navigate but the two staff members seem to just want to get us in and out and not want to know what we wanted, would Prefer to be on their phones
Very disappointed with the service

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Rutherford compares to other Furniture Shops

Excellent service

Looked at Port Macquarie who suggested purchase from Rutherford as easier to deliver to Tamworth. Tv unit damaged at rear but cannot be seen and no damage to packaging. Store, warehouse and delivery persons all gave excellent service.

Sharon U

Sharon UNorthern Region, NSW

Beautiful furniture and very friendly service.

The Rutherford store is lovely to look through, with beautiful furniture and accessories. Lenka was really friendly and helped with finding just what I was looking for. We had to wait a couple of months for delivery and were kept up to date by the store. We are very happy with the quality and finish of our furniture. We had to attach some legs, but that wasn’t a problem, as it was all so well made. Shout out to the delivery guy too. He was very friendly and professional.

Roz

Roz

Lenka the best sales person

1. Very easy to navigate store 2. Very satisfied with range of products 3. Happy with quality of products 4. Our furniture was Already assembled

Somewhat lacking

I store service was ok. Requested delivery to tomago warehouse which was agreed to. Delivery was made to Rutherford store and also wasn’t advised that fabric treatment should have been included. Only realised this should have been included in the purchase and it also gives a warranty. Only found out when we rang to ask what the best fabric protection was for the chairs. Then had. To go back to Rutherford to pick it up . Lady who served us when we picked the chairs up was lovely.

Meganf

MeganfHunter Region, NSW

The bar stools I purchased look amazing

* The store at Rutherford was easy to navigate, I zoomed in on what i was looking for straight away.
* The selection was better than other stores I'd visited.
* The Product is wonderful, everyone comments on have comfortable the stools are.
* I did assemble the bar stools by myself and I found the experience easy and stress free.

Peter

PeterHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic customer service, customer focus, and shop experience

Peta J.

Peta J.Hunter Region, NSW

Happy Customer

My consultant Lena was terrific, showed me lots of options, gave great advice and was very patient. Delivery was smooth, the packaging was terrific, kept furniture in tact. Shelving in buffet was easy to assemble.

Rebecca

RebeccaHunter Region, NSW

Bar stools

Purchased great solid and sturdy timber bar stools for our kitchen island bench, they are amazing and even better i didn't have to put them together!

Staff at the Rutherford store made the transaction easy and the pick up effortless.

Samanthaw

SamanthawHunter Region, NSW

Great lounge

Was very impressed with staff when purchasing, price and quality of product. Only negative and disappointment was when there was over a month delay on our lounge coming in, we never recieved a phone call to let us know there was a delay. We went into the store when it was due to come in and it was then we were told.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Beautiful piece that's high quality

I wanted a piece that was functional and beautiful but that was also strong enough to last, this was it

Jane Daffy

Jane DaffyHunter Region, NSW

I sent a query here 7 days ago and no response

Store was lovely. Table and chairs perfect, but the glass top just sits on the base - not affixed at all.

Jeff L

Jeff LHunter Region, NSW

Love my purchase ...customer service Excellent

I ordered a lounge with OZ Design and it exceeded all my expectations..it’s beautiful and worth every cent...and was delivered within a timely manner...I have purchased plenty of goods during Covid and I’ve been let down, or disappointed with my purchases once they arrived...NOT with OZ Design. The girls at the store were always helpful ...totally recommend.

Shanw

ShanwHunter Region, NSW

Very comfortable bar stool but shame about the colour options

Service was good, however, we just couldn't wrap our heads around the fact that because we wanted a black seat in this type of bar stool, we could only have black legs instead of oak. If you bought the brown vinyl or grey material you could have oak legs. All of the bar stools arrive in pieces so I can't understand why you could not have the black seat with oak legs! Now that we have them in our kitchen, I'm really disappointed as there is too much black. The oak legs would've made it perfect!

Wonderful Customer Seevice!!

We found our in store shopping experience fantastic! I believe her name was Michelle? It was at the end of the day but she couldn’t be more helpful, patient and accomodating. Nothing was a problem or an inconvenience. She made our purchase pleasant, stress free and enjoyable.

Miss N

Miss NNewcastle

Trainwreck

Worst service, wouldn't take my order. Tried kotara only write quotes, went to Tuggerah didn't offer what promissed. I'm furnishing my whole home. Not from here. Worst experience ever. How they are in business is beyond me. I even tried online chat same experience.

Odiles

OdilesHunter Region, NSW

Furniture to Wait For

Wandered into store one day and there they were.. items bought Entertainment Unit, Buffet - Coastal look-what I've been looking for forever, Love them!
Delivery fantastic, guys helped me assemble as have back problems, so helpful, no hesitation on buying from Oz Design again.

Love this furniture

Found what I was looking for easily, it was all set up basically how I wanted to lay out my new house, easy purchase, they held on to it was a few weeks as due to Covid-19 the house build was slightly late. Then it was delivered on time and they put it together and removed all the packaging, easy! Love the look and the quality.