Oz Design Furniture NSW, West Gosford

Oz Design Furniture NSW, West Gosford

Gayleenw

GayleenwSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Purchase

The store and staff, especially Debbie were extremely helpful and professional. I was fitting out my new home with lounge and dining room furniture. Debbie was the key of making the right decisions on our purchase. Communication was great. I was kept informed from start to finish. I love my new furniture. I would thoroughly recommend Oz Design.

Catherinel

CatherinelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Aussie Product

A purchase most enjoyed. Great service from West Gosford, earlier than expected delivery, and a comfy lounge with pull out bed just as I imagined and ordered.

Perfection

Orderded 8 pieces of furniture. From start to finish, customer service was outstanding!. Very professional, helpful and friendly staff. All furniture was in perfect condition upon delivery. I was regularly updated with covid delays, so I'm an extremely happy customer. Will definately buy again from this store, highly recommend :)

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, West Gosford compares to other Furniture Shops

Glad to finally have my stools

Store and staff at west gosford were were great especially the young girl. There is a small hole in the leather part of my stool though they took so long to come I’ll just live with it. Easy to assemble

Sara

SaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Well, well, well.

Bought a nest of tables that were on sale. The second table was missing so had to order them in. Went 3 times to pick up and finally got the tables on the 3rd time. Very surprised when they were round and not square!

Delivery of our chairs

Beautiful and strong chairs. Also delivery date was accurate. Staff are great at this store and there is a good selection.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Amazing quality and beautiful furniture!

The staff at West Gosford were very accommodating towards our house being built and furniture needing to be held in the warehouse for weeks. Once arrived each piece is beautiful and everyone has commented on the style and comfort.

Perfect. Love all my pieces

Love my couch, jade single chair and coffee table. It’s perfect and very high quality. Easy to assemble and the staff at west Gosford were very helpful. I’m a very happy customer

John Quigley

John Quigley Sydney Surrounds, NSW

All good just as expected.

Easy to find what we wanted in the range displayed. Quality is excellent and easy to assemble. Looking forward for the balance of our order.

Jennifer Couttas

Jennifer Couttas

Sofa relief

We purchased a 2.5 Ash + chaise sofa, thinking Australian made would be a good idea for a number of reasons like quality of build, plus with Covid we were more likely to get the stock. Haha, joke's on us. Melbourne shut down. Our 6-8 week wait turned into a 4+ month wait. It was all worth it though. We were replacing a less expensive and decidedly less comfortable sofa and we are very happy with the results. Now we can stretch out in quality comfort and binge Netflix.

Joanne S.

Joanne S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Long wait due to covid but worth it

Our lounge suite purchase was to replace an uncomfortable lounge we’ve endured since purchase and we couldn’t be happier. The quality of the new one is a whole other league. The sales people in the west gosford store were awesome, from purchase to delivery.

Beautiful pieces, quality craftsmanship

We bought a sideboard, coffee table and entertainment unit. The store was a pleasure to wander around with unusual and tasteful items for the home. Staff were excellent

Janeen

JaneenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Padma Dining Table and Alana Chairs

Very happy with the service I received at time of purchase. Picked up goods myself and assembled table myself as well. Very easy assembly.

Tash

Tash

Perfect lounge, excellent service

The store had an excellent range of high quality furniture to choose from. We found the perfect lounge for our very family focused, relaxed media room. We were lucky that the colour and configuration we wanted was in stock. The staff were very helpful and professional. I highly recommend.

We love our new lounge

The staff at Ozdesign were friendly and more than happy to accomodate all our needs. The store set out is lovely and quality seems very good and delivery was prompt and professional.

Flissp

FlisspSydney, NSW

I have ordered two couches and lamp table. Couches wont arrive until Christmas but I am happy with the side table

Very good display in this store Unfortunately my first choice of fabric was out of stock/discontinued but sales rep was great advising me just in time to be able to choose a substitute and get order finalised before Christmas cut off date.

Great service, beautiful furniture

The store is very open and well laid out. The range of styles of furniture was extensive, with something for every taste. The lounge we bought is well made and soooooo comfortable! We had to slot the 2 halves of the lounge together and place the slip cover over, but this was very easy.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

very helpful

ordered what we asked and provided information up front regarding time delay to supply. Text message to let us know when order had arrived and advised correctly re- packaging and type of vehicle suitable to collect items

Poor staff and manager

Messed up order and personally spoke to
Manager about what I needed - was unable to stage property due to this - poor staffing but that is what u get on the central coast

Happy Customers

After looking at many other furniture stores we found Oz Design. The lay out of the store was good as to us they had many "refreshing" furniture options and ideas to suite all budgets. We purchased an entertainment unit and buffet in the style that we liked. We found the furniture to us was well constructed and heavy and well built. The service provided by the sales team was helpful working with us to compare options and styles with no pressure/urgency to make a sale. It took 3 visits back to the store after looking at other stores to confirm in our minds that they had the best styles, quality and price. The furniture looks truly good in the house completing the design, style and colour that we were after. Very happy;