Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (86)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (56) · Not as advertised (9)

Love my new sofa!!

My family is in love with our beautiful new sofa - it looks gorgeous and is so comfy! Thanks Oz design for such great service and such awesome products!!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Creative products and caring staff

The staff we dealt with were understanding and helpful. The product we wanted was available. I also noticed many other products were creative and different from many other furniture stores. Our product came in to store at the estimated time, and was delivered to us fully assembled, though we did have to unpack it and dispose of the packing (we are in a retirement village). The transport costs were quite high -$180.00. I would go back again if I needed to, even though the Store is 120klms away.

Beautiful furniture - Very happy

I am very satisfied with my purchases. Beautiful furniture. Very helpful and courteous staff.
Store was very accomodating in holding my furniture at the store ‘til I finished my renovations and was ready for delivery of my goods. Then coordinated my delivery without a fuss.
Very happy with my purchase.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Wollongong compares to other Furniture Shops

Fabulous for my work at home office

Easy to navigate great range of products love my new work from home office. The new picture makes me feel like I am on holidays and the delivery guys were respectful of my home considering it was pouring rain.

Davidm
DavidmIllawarra, NSW

Great staff & beautiful displays

Every time I walk in I feel welcome & always helped with all my styling needs , the girls have been great

Okay

Product was great, however the service was terrible. Took 5 and a half months to arrive. No effective communication. I had to constantly call and check up and see 3-4 times to see obtain an update on where the product was and this was due to the fact that the sales reps said it would come a certain day and it didn't. Assembly was fine, however gave me the wrong products which I had to work out how to assemble.

Katieb
KatiebIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful products and great service!

Beautiful store, I could spend hours looking around. The quality of products is great and communication was really good regarding our delivery. Leigh in particular has been very helpful every time I have shopped at Oz Design in Warrawong.

Shannono
ShannonoIllawarra, NSW

Happy with our purchase and looks great!

Very happy with this particular store, easy to navigate, friendly staff with quality furniture. One of our favourite furniture shop.

Great advice

Excellent choice for our home decor thanks to the girls who helped! Paying the little extra for delivery worth it

Fantastic

Great range of rugs and range of sizes within the same style. Good range of furniture and homewards. Store looks good and prices are reasonable. Would not buy tugs online because like to feel it.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great priced rug and service

Lovely rug - colour and size are great.
Staff at warrawong store were excellent, took order over the phone. Was in store quickly and the staff member on pick up even carried it to my car

Angela
AngelaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent sales service

We purchased two prints and we are very happy with them and the service in the shop and communication when they were ready to be picked up. Looking forward to the rest of our order arriving.

Steve
SteveIllawarra, NSW

Prompt and professional

Helpful and friendly staff order was prompt would recommend to friends and family good range of furniture price was good.

Jasonl
JasonlIllawarra, NSW

Waited for sale

My wife and I liked a chair in store looked at the price and thought it was ok. I said maybe wait 3 weeks and come back for Boxing Day sale, we returned to find the chair had 25% off but the listed price was higher and after the 25% off it was the same price it was before the sale. I asked the store salesperson and she said we must have been confused. We purchased the chair but I think what was done was wrong.

Other Furniture Shops

Love our wing chair - such a statement piece!

Sales staff were very friendly and helpful.
The product is beautiful and super comfy. It did take some time to get to us but that has just been the life of Covid, the delivery staff very energetic and happy to help.
We did have a small issue with our wing chair leg being slightly broken, but we called the store and they are having another one sent out.
Very happy.