Oz Design Furniture NSW, Wollongong

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Wollongong

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (76)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (49) · Not as advertised (8)
Angela

AngelaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent sales service

We purchased two prints and we are very happy with them and the service in the shop and communication when they were ready to be picked up. Looking forward to the rest of our order arriving.

Steve

SteveIllawarra, NSW

Prompt and professional

Helpful and friendly staff order was prompt would recommend to friends and family good range of furniture price was good.

Jasonl

JasonlIllawarra, NSW

Waited for sale

My wife and I liked a chair in store looked at the price and thought it was ok. I said maybe wait 3 weeks and come back for Boxing Day sale, we returned to find the chair had 25% off but the listed price was higher and after the 25% off it was the same price it was before the sale. I asked the store salesperson and she said we must have been confused. We purchased the chair but I think what was done was wrong.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Wollongong compares to other Furniture Shops

Love our wing chair - such a statement piece!

Sales staff were very friendly and helpful.
The product is beautiful and super comfy. It did take some time to get to us but that has just been the life of Covid, the delivery staff very energetic and happy to help.
We did have a small issue with our wing chair leg being slightly broken, but we called the store and they are having another one sent out.
Very happy.

Unhappy Chappy

Unhappy Chappy Illawarra, NSW

Great product... terrible service

Product is amazing. Pity about the service. I had to follow up on an ordered piece of furniture. Paid for delivery and was advised the day it was due to be delivered that a delivery date the previous week was listed and they didn’t know when they could get it to me... requested with that I have the piece delivered the day I had arranged as I had taken the day off work. Delivery came at 6:30pm. very disappointed with the customer service

Jarrod. D

Jarrod. DIllawarra, NSW

So original

Top quality and unique. Great furniture at reasonable prices and great customer service. Would look to buy again. Very happy

Sonyac

SonyacIllawarra, NSW

Dining chairs are the most comfortable I have ever sat on

The girl in the warromgong helped me order these chairs and bar stools.
I love them they look nice and are so comfortable.

Stylish and comfortable

The Batilda chairs are extremely comfortable and were easy to assemble. Great service from the store, waited less than 1 week for pick up and the pick up process was smooth.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great product and helpful staff

The store was beautifully setup at the time of purchase. They were happy to accomodate to us as we couldn’t take it straight away and were great to organise pickup even when they didn’t have their warehouse staff.

Min

MinIllawarra, NSW

Damaged chair

KDE

KDEIllawarra, NSW

Awesome

Store was great lots of bargains, helpful staff and easy to navigate . Got the most comfy sofa ever the Soletto , coffee table . Very happy

Ann

AnnIllawarra, NSW

Found the staff friendly and helpful during the purchase and when checking the progress of my order. The delivery guys were also very obliging and the product was in good condition when it arrived and now looks good in my lounge room.

Love my picture!

Such a beautiful store with unique products. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
My item arrived early and in perfect condition. Thank you

State of delivered furniture was disgusting

My brand new CREAM lounge was delivered unwrapped & covered in dirty marks and scuffs. They offered to refund the delivery fee but that doesn’t even cover the cost of getting it cleaned. Very disappointed

Janinem

JaninemIllawarra, NSW

Helpful staff

Look the staff are knowledgeable and helpful. You hav3 an excellent range of prints. This was my second purchase this year.

Three side tables

I love these tables. When I drink I always have a wooden coaster. Some water was spilt. I wiped it & it stained. I even used furniture polish. This should not happen. Now I have to cover it up so visitors can't see it. I look after things ad I'm by myself & retired

Great range

The only downfall was delivery, my furniture was Put in place still in cardboard boxes which I had to unpack myself then try and dispose of the cardboard. Not helpful when you are in your 60s and live alone. I would not buy again for this reason.

Rita G.

Rita G.Illawarra, NSW

Great

The lovely lady (a casual on weekends ) couldn’t do enough for us. The item we thought we were looking for wasn’t available, she Showed the catalog and found something better.

Josie Z

Josie ZIllawarra, NSW

Nice new furniture!

The store was easy to navigate.
Great selection of products.
Reasonably satisfied with our products.
Did not have to assemble.
We bought a dining room buffet and entertainment unit. Both items state adjustable shelves but they do not adjust.

Ezias

EziasIllawarra, NSW

Oz Design at Warrwawong , is my absolutely favourite store .

I could go on and on about how blown away I was once again recently while visiting Oz Design at Warrawong, the showroom is set up beautifully, I could easily redo my home in 1 location.